View Single Post
Old September 18, 2014, 04:30:59 PM
Rayquaza

ZigZagZangoose - Oh boy it's the return of the knicker bocker guy, I can imagine a lot of people asked for this. I'm being sarcastic. his Mudkip has since evolved. In a rare occurrence of knowledge Ash sends Treeko out to battle Marshtomp and it actually wins. He now owns a Zangoose which is a natural enemy of Seviper and that's basically the focus of this episode. We then have a cosplay battle with Ash dressed as a Seviper and Zach dressed as a Zangoose.
Today's trainer choice is just awful

The 4kids answer is Dewgong but the real answer is obviously Nosepass yeesh I highly doubt 4kids is even aware ice is supereffective against flying or that Dewgong is even an ice type. Team Rocket does there motto yet again while Zangoose goes off to fight Seviper. You can tell it's a fight by all the stills they did, not sure if its 4kids editing out violence or lazy animation. Of course he wins and Nicolai is never seen again and we yet again never find out who wins a battle between Ash and Nicolai, even though Nicolai is a terrible trainer and clearly lost.

4/5

Maxxed Out - Our gang enters a Pokemon Center and Brock has flowers for Nurse Joy. Oh no Max has a doupleganger name *gasp* Max also! Team Rocket has some good moments in this episode basically stuff like James going over how they need a routine and Jesse freaking out over her hair. This episode has some good characterization for Max, who realizes how lucky he is to be able to travel while character of the day Max is jealous of that while regular Max is jealous of his Surskit. Jessie goes crazy by the end of this episode she doesn't even know why she's going after Surskit. Good Episode

4/5

Last edited by Magmaster12; September 18, 2014 at 04:58:13 PM.