View Single Post
Old September 25, 2014, 04:54:10 PM
Rayquaza

All Torkoal, No Play - Ash is witness to Torkoal getting attacked by a Skarmory and Magnemite. Torkoal is a total cry baby, it's probably one my favorite pokemon caught by Ash for being so different from most pokemon. Apparently they've wondered into the valley of steel where most pokemon attack. Our stupid heroes decide to not turn around despite the huge threat of danger. Of course they make it out alive after they battle a Steelix, he's gonna fit right in.

4/5

Manectric Charge - It only took two episodes and our heroes have already returned to Mawville where there is a carnival. With no prizes I might add because 4kids thinks they're evil.

This is not in the dub I don't have a picture of the dub.
Of course the Carnival is run by Team Rocket, yeesh this is the second carnival in a row our gang has gone to and have it be evil. Wattson and his assistant then arrive to save the day and his Manectric evolves. May's skitty battles Watt's Ampharos and she some how manages to win creating probably the biggest win she's had so far. Ash then wants his Torkoal to battle Wattson's Manectric.
Jesse: Not knowing when to give is the mark of good villain
No it's the mark of an annoying one. Ash's Torkoal looses to Wattson but at least we finally have a real battle between him and Ash.

4/5

Last edited by Magmaster12; September 26, 2014 at 05:00:50 PM.