View Single Post
Old October 10, 2014, 04:59:22 PM
Rayquaza

That's just a Swellow - This episode introduces Pokeringing, I can basically describe it as Quidich but you command a flying type and the rules actually make sense. Ash and May plan on entering with there flying types along with James who grew up getting trained by a master. The winner gets an honorary citizenship of the town, wow! Ash's first battle is with last years winner, Volt who uses a Volbeat. Er Really? Volbeat is one of the worst pokemon and you really expect me to believe it can beat a bunch flying types out of all the other ones? Although it does have pretty strong Thunder. Ash's Tailow manages to win this round by using its speed. While James manages to win by using strategy beating May by using her Beautifly's attack. Ash seems to think James is up to something but in fact the rest of Team Rocket are pulling off there own scheme. Ash makes into the finals while the character of the day loses to James, they're trying to make a serious threat out of him. I like the moment in this episodes when Meowth wants James to return to base but he refuses because he wants to honor his master. However Ash ends up winning when his Tailow evolves.

4/5

Take this house and Shuppet - This episode has a really weird intro in tries to be all deep about the world and stuff which has nothing to deal with this episode. Basically Team Rocket is now in a mansion and every time they start arguing a light comes and absorbs there anger or something. The group is also lost and because it's raining they also decide to break into the mansion. Max wonders off from May after they get into an argument and befriends a Shuppet. Max soon discovers that May is still mad at her so him and Shuppet are pulling jokes on the group. I like how May pulls Brock away from a pretty lady because Max isn't here. Basically the lady is trying to get people to renovate the haunted mansion into a hotel but people keep getting scared away. Yeesh Hoenn has a lot of mansions and rich people the more I think about it. Max sees Torchic looking for him and he changes his mid and realizes May really does care for him. May changes her mind as well when she finds out Max is defending Torchic. This what I really like about this episode it's a real sibling relationship with May and Max. It turns out the Shuppet befriended the woman as a child and alls well is end well.

4/5