View Single Post
Old September 11, 2014, 04:36:03 PM
Rayquaza

A different Kind of Misty - This is the most bizarrely misleading title. They team comes across a light house in the middle of the woods which guides trainers. Are there things like this in real life? just random light houses in the middle of woods? Oh look an ancient hero in this episode that looks like Ash and used a Pikachu, this is a cliche that is actually still done to this day, it kind of makes me wonder if the Pokemon World universe there's such thing as reincarnation. I'm enjoying there actually making something of this though, Ash is now trying to teach a kid who think's he's the hero and Ash is clearly enjoying it which is nice. And of course Team Rocket has to show up to create conflict now and steal the thing that keeps the light house operating. Of course the kid finds out Ash is no hero but learns he just needs to trust each other more. Hey this is the first episode where Max pulls Brock away. Well that was okay.

3/5

A Poke-Block Party - Oh boy an episode devoted to my favorite side quest in RS the trick house. I love the depiction of the trick master in this episode he clearly belongs in a mental institution just look at him!

Seeing the characters trying to solve the maze and other puzzles in this episode are pretty funny. It's amazing when Japan depicts crazy while knowing they can't get even crazier. Oh look Jigglepuff is making it's final appearance, this is the only time we see it in Hoenn adding even more crazy to this episode. The real reason they had Jigglypuff appear in this episode was so we could see Whismer's sound proof get showcased now someone is able to hear Jigglypuff's singing! I like how May and the character of the day are able to laugh at each other over the marker mess on there faces. They also have good interaction talking about what the trick master's deal is. This is a great episode filled with a lot of craziness.

5/5

Last edited by Magmaster12; September 11, 2014 at 04:59:53 PM.