View Single Post
Old September 17, 2014, 07:16:14 PM
Rayquaza

Candid Camerupt - Our group passes out in the desert fortunately the get picked up by the Winstrate family from the games. Vito (who left to become a trainer only to find out he wanted to become a breeder) then comes across Team Rocket who passed out, when Vito tells them his back story they actually care for him James especially yay for continuity not that this matters since we can't have one episode without a Team Rocket battle so I already know what will happen. They battle the Winstrates and Max gets his first pokemon battle. We're currently at two when it comes to terrible trainers choice.
Of course all these pokemon would do terrible against a Camerupt. Grandma's Camerupt goes crazy but Vito coomes and saves the day. Of course Team Rocket then attacks and it's the end of the episode. This was an enjoyable episode they showcased the family very well and this had some pretty good battles.

4/5

I feel skitty - This is the episode where May captures Skitty. The group goes to a aroma therapy place to take care of an injured Skitty. This is the first episode where Max actually pulls Brock away and thus starting the running gag of him doing it. Oh look Team Rocket is attacking again by er cross dressing so they can steal the aromas of course. I like how Jesse and Meowth almost leave James behind because he wants to steal the Weepingbell again. Great Continuity! Meowth took Skitty with him because he fell in love, Meowth falls in love with humans and pokemon this is just creepy. Jesse and May have a fight over who should fight Skitty. Of course May wins. This was a so-so episode.

3.5/5

Last edited by Magmaster12; September 17, 2014 at 07:40:45 PM.