View Single Post
Old December 1, 2017, 05:29:43 AM
Haxorus

Well, I can't say I expected I would ever be back here. It has been nearly 4 years since I have logged in! I first came here when I was 15 years old, now I am nearly 21 and graduating from university! When I joined, I was still in secondary school (high school for you folks in the US). This was the first forum I ever joined, and early on I thoroughly enjoyed meeting some of you here.

Seems a bit ridiculous really, feels like yesterday that I was having WiFi battles with people here. And who can forget New Leaf, that game really revolutionised aspects of interaction on this forum. Nowadays, I am not into gaming (or Pokemon) for that matter anymore, but thanks to certain people on here, interacting on video games were some memorable times.

So some thanks are in order? Big up Eagles, Phantom and JD to name a few. Especially Eagles - we still talk daily, and if it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t know this place is closing. I still keep in contact with a few of those guys, even though I have been out of the forum game for over 3 years now. Also, it is good to see some of the old crowd is round: Turt, Twiggy, and others. It was fun playing with people like GPFTW, AlakazamMaster, Aquablast and Spoon back in day. Man I really miss those times, especially the New Leaf era.

Goodbye VR, I enjoyed the good times while it lasted. I definatley had my fair share of controversy, and I am not surprised to see this place shutdown (it is probably long overdue in all honesty, it’s been dead for years).

Feel free to message me on here, if I know you well maybe I can share some contact details.

- PureAurorae

Last edited by PureAurorae; December 1, 2017 at 06:26:28 AM. Reason: Added more.