View Single Post
Old December 10, 2017, 09:09:07 AM
Celebi

Ah.
Essentially a goodbye thread then.
....Not gonna lie this hurts a fair bit even though I wasn't..well "here". Well, it's definitely been a while regardless and I really did miss you guys. To my surprise one of the few times I dip by its when the journey has come to an end.
But enough about that.
For about 2 years I've been with you guys. It made me feel like apart of something when at the time I really didn't feel like apart of anything. Sharing general interests and a love of Pokemon is warming. Building the friendships here have helped me. I'm 22, 3rd year of College, Finally learned how to adequately play piano, Getting back into drawing, Improving on my writing (god knows after looking at what I wrote here, its DEFINITELY an improvement lol) I'm getting better at Fighting games as well as trying to be a bigger part of its community and playing pokemon all the same.
I guess.....its always at times like these I lose track of what i'm trying to say but

Thank you. All of you.
although I wasn't here for the last leg of the journey. I'm eternally grateful to have made the journey regardless. As Cringy as I've been, as friendly as I've tried to be (and hopefully succeeded in) I cant say I didn't enjoy my time here...I'd be lying if I said otherwise...heck I wouldn't be in my current relationship without this place xD

I guess I should do shoutouts huh.
Cat, Reun, PureAurorae, TurtwigX, Fubab, Spiky, Kakashidragon, Matty, Whimsicott~<3 and a bunch of others here..you all made this experience worth it.

if You peeps wanna keep in contact, and I guess if Cat allows it
my Twitter: https://twitter.com/JDxImpetus
My PSN is still on my Account if you wanna reach me there
My Deviant art (which will get a whole lot more use in the future): https://jdximpetus.deviantart.com/

Good Luck. Take Care. And So it Goes~
Whimsicott says Hi, and Thank you <3