View Single Post
Old May 21, 2013, 09:03:40 AM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuniclus View Post
In celebration of getting a 4 on my AP Calc final exam, I bought a lot of booster packs. I'm actually sorry that I didn't record myself opening these since I did actually get a lot of good cards. :c These are all the rare cards I got on Saturday.

Yes, I got another Rayquaza EX :L

I see RayEels being possible for you now, which I looove this deck~ <3 Keldeo is a keeper, Latios usually just sits there and looks pretty (I had the FA copy once but traded it in my card store for something I needed) so he works rather well for good trades. Same with cute lil' Registeel. And those Ace Specs are nice, wish I had the luck to pull Rock Guard so I could complete my Flygon Deck that I reaaaaally wanna run (and have been for a while~).

I went on this awesome site called ProfessorOak(.com of course) and yes, this is a legit site... that works. You can buy and sell not only real cards, but also just the TCGO Codes as well! So I bought two Promo Darkrai and a Plasma Freeze pack. The Darkrai already came with points for the store thingy so I got two Boundaries Crossed as well. Of course with my luck, I didn't get anything except something I don't need and that's Miss Sparrrrrrrkly shown here~

Sparrrrrkly    
Attachment 4886

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon View Post
Boring video of disdain attached for anyone who cares.
So you'll have an actual Keldeo card now~! He works well in many decks, as well as a Darkrai deck too but of course others as well. The Siglyph, I've seen it get plenty of plays to prevent that EX damage that comes from too many decks now a days. And I'm kinda jelly of the reverse-holo Deino, These weren't terrible pulls, silly! Better than I usually get. x3 And I had no clue Meloetta was a card, I'm so out of swing. >w>;;

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; May 21, 2013 at 12:59:07 PM.