View Single Post
Old August 13, 2014, 10:41:41 AM
Volcarona

Default Your Favorite Pokemon and WHY

Hello everyone. Its interesting to know what everybody's favorite pokemon is. However, to me, it is even more interesting to get an understanding of why people love the pokemon tbat they do! Fondness for a pokemon can arise from a plethora of reasons such as liking their design, using them in game, watching them in the anime, their competitive prowess and more!

For me, my favorite Pokemon would have to be Infernape. Infernape reflects me as a person more than any other Pokemon in the game. It is a fast strong attacker who is on the short side when it comes to height. I played football and I wrestled in high school and I am also on the short side. I love to workout and my favorite workouts are of the high flying calisthenic kind as well as training in parkour and free running. Monkeys are naturally experts at calisthenics as well as masters of their own body weight. Not only are they incredibly strong but amazingly acrobatic as well. Also, Infernape's fire type and fighting spirit reflect my firey and passionate personality as well as my competitive nature. I fell in love watching Infernape in the anime and using him in my first ever Nuzlocke where Infernape was my only pokemon to survive the whole game. I enjoy its competitive use as well even though it has certainly lost much viability since Gen 4. That is the story behind why my favorite pokemon is my favorite! I hope I can read and learn about your stories too!

Last edited by MattyBrollic; March 21, 2015 at 11:35:20 AM.