View Single Post
Old September 29, 2010, 01:33:35 PM
Kyurem

This morning, I beat the 3rd Gym Leader with, uhh, much difficulty. The first Pokemon Artie sent out (I don't remember what it was called) was a real pain, killing everything with that annoying Poison move that I also don't remember. For some reason, Hahakomori was the easiest Pokemon to defeat. Also, I defeated Belle and have yet to face Cheren and win. (I hate Nitro Charge) Nonetheless, my team has gotten a much needed improvement:

Jyanobii (Level 25): It only gained one level since the last time I posted here... o.o
Hahakomori (Level 25): Very helpful in defeating Artie. It evolved from Kurumayu after only one level. It loves me.
Yanappu (Level 22): Traded from HRFTW1997, it is pretty useful. Seed Bomb is a very useful move.
Churine (Level 21): Very difficult to train, especially since Magical Leaf is it's only damaging move. Can't wait for the Sun Stone.
Monmen (Level 21): Traded from HRFTW1997, it is the hardest Pokemon to train, without a doubt. It's pretty weak, Mega Drain is its only damging move, and all around difficult Pokemon. Again, can't wait for the Sun Stone.