View Single Post
Old October 2, 2010, 06:54:55 AM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
Is Churine really that bad? Oh well. When I get black and white out the suitcase... well... THAT BAT THING REPLACES HIM! I'M SO SORRY CHURINE! *runs of crying
It's not so much that Churine was bad, after all, it has a very decent Sp. Atk. The only problem I had with it is that it was defeated way too easily, and with the upcoming Gyms ahead, I need more type versatility.

Anyways, Day 6, not quite at the 6th Gym yet. I got out of Electric Rock Cave, providing some good training. Here's my team now:

Jyanobii [Level 33]: We're almost there! Just a few more levels! The addition to Leaf Blade to his moves was very good.
Tesshido [Level 32]: Before I got the game, and saw Tesshido's typing, I knew it was going to help a lot. I was right. This thing's ability really works well on multi-hitting moves, has wonderful defenses and Attack, and with Curse in its moveset, it's going to be a powerhouse.
Hahakomori [Level 32]: Hahakomori's usabilty is slowly going down, sadly. I did teach it Slash to get rid of (I don't know why I still had this) Tackle, and also X-Scissor by TM. Still, it's a very usable Pokemon on the team.
Shikijika [Level 31]: It's OK. Kinda brittle, but decent attacks. I think it's brittle problem will dissipate once it evolves.
Tamagetake [Level 30]: Giga Drain is it's only real usable move that does decent damage, but Effect Spore has helped me out in pinches.
Monmen [Level 30]: Again, waiting for that Sun Stone. I need something to learn Flying-type moves, don't I?

Pokemon left in storage:

Marakacchi [Level 30]: Put in the PC merely for team versatility, Marakacchi had been a wonderful part of the team. Thank you very much.