View Single Post
Old February 27, 2014, 03:47:36 PM
Floatzel

Default Tarellethiel's Fairy Gym - Ancient Glade

Tarellethiel's Fairy Gym - Ancient Glade

You enter the Gym. Incredibly, the interior resembles a meadow out of some work of fantasy. It is quiet, save for the beat of a Butterfree's wings. The meadow itself is in a forest clearing, and the brightly colored foliage surrounds the rectangular space. Colorful arrays of wildflowers form the regulation lines familiar to you. They are the markings of a pokémon stadium. Two tree stumps denote where the the challenger and Gym Leader are to stand.

As you walk to the challenger's position, it feels like walking through a dream. Everything seems natural and pristine. You feel as if you have stepped back in time into the days of myth and magic, far from the polluted world you came from.

"The whole world used to look like this."

A little girl, with no shoes and a simple white cloth dress, walks out of the treeline on the far side of the clearing and goes to stand on the tree stump. Her hair is long and dark, her skin pale. There is a white lotus in her hair. The blue of her eyes is cold and sad. Her expression gives the impression of great age despite her youthful frame. She reminds you of a wilting flower, clinging to life despite its inevitable fate. She is not joyous or courageous, but resigned and hopeless.

“Then came humankind, and with them, industry. The world was ravaged by their greed, and forever marred by their wars. Mechanical constructs and poisonous substances ravaged nature’s guardians, the Fairies. This sanctuary is the last of the ancient world, protected by their magics. Here we shall do battle. Beware, for only an enlightened human can triumph over the Fae!"

“Should you be victorious, you will be awarded with my runestone. Should you fail, you will have to reflect upon the state of your world for two days and two nights before returning to this place. Prepare yourself, for the guardians of nature know no mercy!”

She tosses a pokéball, and the battle begins.

----

Battles will be done as six-on-six singles with no handicap. Those who lose against me must wait forty-eight hours before requesting a rematch. Those who defeat me will be awarded with the Mystic Badge: . As of yet I offer no prizes aside from the badge. My Friend Code is 1907-9973-0417. My timezone is GMT-5, or EST. I observe daylight savings time.

The Enlightened:

MattyBrollic

Reuniclus

The Meditating:

Sub-zero

Charizard98

Paradox

TurtwigX

JDxImpetus

The Mystic Badge sprite was created by Manaphy72. Thanks again!

Last edited by Tarellethiel; June 3, 2014 at 05:56:03 PM.