View Single Post
Old September 16, 2014, 04:29:40 PM
Rayquaza

The Princess and the Togepi - Here it is the episode everyone has been waiting for, the one were Misty makes a return. She's here for a Togepi festival, however this is all clearly a rowse by Team Rocket, even though six seasons ago Giovanni had rejected Togepi. Misty and the gang are then brought to mirage kingdom. However it turns out Team Rocket was hired by the mirage kingdom leader who needs a Togepi. Why? Seriously why? You have a freaking kingdom at your hand with a powerful Sheinja and Ninjask to boot what more do you need!? Misty looses her Togepi in battle and it just goes flying off, just like that. You know this is getting pretty stupid. It turns out the evil king with the evil mustache wants to prevent the succession because he's *gasp* evil.
Really with a mustache like that I'd think you'd be the royal baker.
It's funny seeing Misty pull Brock from the ear again and thus starting the trend of Max pulling away Brock. I seriously have no idea what's going on right now but apparently this is a two parter.

3/5

A Togepi Mirage - The recap has explained what's going on and I seriously don't care, I'm just hoping this evil king gets the molten gold pored on his head then at the wedding of the princess James comes in and murders everyone including Pikachu, man I've been watching way to much game of thrones lately but that show is still easier to follow what the heck is going on in this episode. Okay that's probably a stretch but honestly, apparently Togepi is flying around and it ends up with the evil king. Seriously this episode is lacking actual interaction between Misty and the other characters and the plot is a complete mess it's like they meshed together a movie but wanted to make the event bigger by including Misty. The evil King then betray Team Rocket despite being probably the only ones loyal to him. Seriously this guys an idiot how can this guy not expect a revolt!? After all this is going to um er actually what is it this king wants to do that's so evil that requires him to be king? I mean I'd take the old guy over the bland princess, at least he has experience and willing to take action. Togepi then evolves into a Togetic in it's only anime appearance. Misty then defeats the obviously evil King's pokemon his mustache breaks and he's exilled. Now Togetic wants to stay even though she didn't really do anything to save the kingdom, Togetic you jerk you've been with her your entire life!

2/5

Last edited by Magmaster12; September 16, 2014 at 04:52:07 PM.