View Single Post
Old September 12, 2016, 04:14:23 PM
Administrator

Default Floatzel.Net is being rebuilt from the ground up

I have been working on a complete restructuring of Floatzel.Net, with its aging Pokémon Black and White theme and a lack of significant changes since late 2010.

Some code from cancelled projects, such as VGVids, will be reused on the new responsive layout, and I will also be using a more compact set of headings:

Image Galleries
This section will contain a set of galleries for my images from various video games. In the current layout, I only have one for each Super Smash Bros. Brawl and My Pokémon Ranch, but I have many more images that will be posted to the site. Examples include Animal Crossing: New Leaf, PokéPark Wii, Pokémon Rumble, RollerCoaster Tycoon, and Grand Theft Auto V.

Music
The music section will contain all of my remixes and original compositions in MP3, WAV, and raw MIDI. They will be organized more elegantly than they are now.

Articles
This will be all the articles I've written, plus some new ones I've never posted online.

Videos
I will be reposting a lot of my older YouTube content, all my Mario Paint Composer works, and some other stuff I haven't posted.

Fun & Games
This will be all the little browser games I've built, such as the Purity Test and an in-development Pokémon rating survey.

Downloads
This is for the stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else on the site.