View Single Post
Old December 4, 2016, 04:14:12 AM
Volcarona

I got Moon the night it was released, via digital download. It's pretty cool, I beat it in about 4 days. I didn't have much trouble with the story... though the ending scene was bittersweet in my opinion. I started with Rowlet.
As of right now, I'm building a quick competitive team before pokemon bank's release. It consists of Decidiueye, ....... and that's it so far.
XD I am loving pokepelago for the berry harvest feature. Now it's so easy to get the EV reset berries in high abundance now, so if anyone need some, hit me up, iite?
I basically was curious about the IV judge thing, so I mass bred Rowlets till I got enough to "Wake up" the Judge. Turns out my entire story team was crap. XD
OH! In the midst of one of my berry hunts, I ran across my very first shiny of the 7th gen: Crabrawler.
In conclusion, I give this game a good B+. If Nintendo trailers of the new pokemon didn't show almost the entire roster of Alolan pokemon as well as the Alolan adaptations of the Kanto pokemon, I probably would have not felt as spoiled. I guess that's my fault though.

Now.... that's out of the way. Hello VR! Long time no chat!

EDIT: I HATE Battle Royale. Unfortunately, it's the only way I can get the power items...
Give me back Rotation and Triple battles.
And with that, including Magmaster's post that really did illuminate several other cons that I just noticed, The grade of this game has now dropped to C+ for me.

Last edited by Nytz; December 4, 2016 at 07:18:25 AM.