View Single Post
Old September 8, 2014, 04:25:08 PM
Rayquaza

Abandon Ship - Team Rocket helps out our heroes with a pan to steal there pokemon, because you know that plan hasn't been done before. Of course Pikachu easily escapes because you know Team Rocket used a freaking plastic bag and clearly had no exit strategy. But this leaves our group completely stranded yet again, get used to this plot folks it happens a lot in Hoenn. They then find the abandoned ship that is on Route 108 in the games personally I only cared about this location because it was were you could get TM Ice Beam. Fortunately the ship has someone who is looking for his lost pokemon. Meowth, Max and Torchic end up getting captured leading to some funny moments in clashing personalities. So apparently the trainer who is looking for his missing pokemon is taking his vengeance on the trainers for getting abandoned. Which is why he's also been kidnapping pokemon? This plot has been done before so meh. Ash is going to challenge Slateport Gym, oh 4kids.

3/5

Now that's what I call Flower Power - This episode is the first appearance Drew, who basically starts off as Gary less based around being "that guy" and more being polite while also being a jirk but as time goes on becomes his own better written character. I have to admit as a stupid judgmental kid because I saw contests as being so feminine I thought that Drew was gay, keep that in mind. Jessie also plans on entering pokemon contests something she will continue until will stop seeing contests. We also have a random stranger who is a grown man go up to our heroes give them a pokeblock container and he now want to show May something great back at the shop. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAY STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN. Of course that's not the situation, ew the guy makes some fire works, no not what you're thinking pokemon fire works of course. Torchic ends up eating all the Bluk Berries that the man was going to use for his fireworks so the group needs to find some for him. They find one but Drew wants so May battles Drew and this is the first battle where it actually feels like May might win. However Team Rocket comes in and intervenes because you now we can't have one episode without a Team Rocket episode. Drew is willing to help out taking Team Rocket maing the first time we get a rival fight Team Rocket which is kid of what separates him from the other recurring rival before he's willing to help early on because he is a good guy. They manage to get the berry back of course while blasting off Team Rocket because physics in the pokemon world is different from the real world. A lot happens in this episode and I really like Drew early on which is more then I can say about Gary early on.

5/5

Last edited by Magmaster12; September 8, 2014 at 04:55:46 PM.