View Single Post
Old November 11, 2011, 02:59:30 PM
Administrator

Default Feature Requests

Got some features to suggest? Drop 'em here!

Features that have been suggested    

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamplasma View Post
Oh, so we aren't doing the whole "You-can-make-it-look-all-first-generationy" or what ever?

Edit: Also, Why you look at your own adoptable, it would be great to see everyone who clicked it.
I make no guarantees.
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamplasma View Post
I think It would be marvelous is we has a shop! Like with Lucky Eggs, EXP Shares, and Rare Candies. Maybe even accessories for your pokemon ^^
I make no guarantees.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadcentruo View Post
Double level days. You know, like certain days of the month or special days of the year give each click on your Pokemon two levels instead of one.
This will happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyracuvatTenlii View Post
Also, you should have a way to make it so that your Pokemon can interact with others'. Not sure exactly how, but I think that's worth looking into.
I make no guarantees.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzball View Post
Maybe have contests for receiving Legendary Pokemon? :3
This will happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverX View Post
How about a option to add a description of your adoptable to it's page? Such as a little background story, or maybe it's powers?
You could also put a character limit onto how long the description of your adoptable could be.
This feature is confirmed to be added in the future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverX View Post
Okay, here are some other features I thought of;
A 'Bulk options' list on the top as well as the bottom of the 'My pets' page. If we're editing a lot of things spread out through the top of a rather large adoption list, it'd be easier just to put another button on the top of the page for people's convenience.
And option to organize our pets into list/folders. Such as 'Shinies, Everstones, fully evolved, etc.'
Just a thought.
The first feature is confirmed to be added in the future.
I make no guarantees on the second feature.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velociraptor78 View Post
Will we be able to trade adoptables at any point?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadcentruo View Post
(You've seen this in the chat -towards Cat- but,) The bulk options list should be near the top of the page along with the bottom of the page in the "My Pets" area. It should make it easier to double check what you've checked while managing your latest pets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHANTOMxTRAINER View Post
With all this BW2 buzz out, and the sprites released... The new formes!

Suggested features that have been added    

Quote:
Maybe organize the Users page alphabetically, i.e. have a separate page for each letter (or number/symbol).
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyracuvatTenlii View Post
So can there be a place that gives like a random list of 10 or so pokemon that you can rub like in VictoryBattles?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeRemixStudio View Post
PokeRemixStudio* @ 4:36:25am: Being able to select several adoptables and choose to generate the bbcodes for all of them to put in your signature would be nice.
PokeRemixStudio* @ 4:36:35am: So that I don't have to insert them one at a time.
Partially added:
Quote:
Originally Posted by umbreon7 View Post
And I also liked the ability to list your pokemon in poked order.
Quote:
Have the ability to add Users as "friends" or "favorite users" so we can visit their adoptables daily without searching.

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; June 28, 2012 at 05:44:53 PM.