View Single Post
Old September 3, 2014, 05:57:59 PM
Rayquaza

Today is also the day I resume my pokemon rewatching marathon yet again, expect two episode reviews every week day until I reach Battle Frontier or Boomerang stops airing pokemon. Expect one today because I've already reviewed the other episode they had on today.

A Three Team Scheme - This is the beginning of Prof Birch semi joining the group but the idea of a fully grown man (who may or may not have his own kid) hanging out with a bunch of kids is kind of creepy. Oh Brock upset about there training pans getting ruined. Oh no not Team Magma they're going to make sure no ocean waves destroy any sand castles! This episode also introduces the aspects of secret base, but there's seriously nothing secret about a random door in the middle of a cave. Team Rocket's stealth in this episode would make a secret base. Team Rocket is completely not above home robbery of a little kid now. And now Team Aqua is here, no doubt to destroy more sand castles. Now Team Magma is going to take push Team Rocket out of the kids secret base This level 3 Meaness now! I like how May stands up to the kid who just ran off from Team Rocket without battling it really shows off her character development she's had so far. Apparently Team Magma need to drill through this kids secret base to get into the cave of origin even though they probably could have started in any part of the cave. One problem though the cave orgin is on the other side of Hoenn but no matter this is just another example of the evil teams getting random pointless set that will lead to nothing. Oh no now Team Aqua is pointlessly here.

I think the guy on the right was the inspiration for Tabitha's new design.

Also 4kids messed up Shelly and Tabitha are called Isabel and Harland (which is a worse male name then Tabitha) personally I don't blame 4kids for not knowing this considering how forgettable admin battles in RS were. Oh wait this isn't even the cave origin, however it's not mentioned at all again so it doesn't matter. I'm actually really enjoying this rivalry they've set up between Team Magma and Team Aqua it's just so suave and seeing there different methods of executing a mission is awesome. Of course we have to another Team Rocket moment but it works since this allows the character of the day Keanu to find confidence and get his nincada back.

A lot happens in this episode but that's what makes it so great best in a while.
5/5

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; September 11, 2014 at 05:59:14 PM.