View Single Post
Old September 4, 2014, 04:24:08 PM
Rayquaza

Seeing is Believing - Okay this episodes starts with typical random filler stuff, introducing our heroes pokemon to Birch, stuff with Jesse still in denial about her Cascoon being a Silcoon despite shouting it's name as Cascoon, and introducing the pokemon of the day and there random problem then Team Rocket attacks and gets defeated. Beautifly has evolved and now they're training it for a contest despite they other problem of the day. This episode may be incredibly drawn out and boring but the stuff with James and Meowth being scared of Jesse is still funny. Of course she is pleased with her Dustox. That was a really boring episode.

2/5

Ready, Willing and Sableye - Why does Brock want Corphish to help cut the vegetables he doesn't know where those claws have been! So Ash wants to train in an abandoned gold mine so Corphish can stop being so over confident, this is incredibly stupid but makes Ash believable as a kid which isn't too often anyways. Now Max and May are scared by a Sableye. Meowth and Sableye team up to scare the rest of our heroes lucky for Sableye the surveillance still works in this abandoned mine even though it's well abandoned and no one is there to keep electricity running. Better yet why would a gold mine have colored surveillance cameras in the first place? Now Team Rocket has shown up so Meowth can now betray Sableye of course and in typical pokemon of the day actions Sableye saves our heroes lives. Once again another mildly boring episode.

3/5

Last edited by Magmaster12; September 4, 2014 at 04:53:56 PM.