View Single Post
Old October 6, 2014, 04:58:50 PM
Rayquaza

The Bricker the Better - This episode is probably best known for getting banned/skipper in certain countries for implying that May and Ash are a couple. Let's see if they're missing out on anything good although judging the subject matter probably not. Ash and May get into a big argument with each other because May takes her time and Ash is always in a rush. A couple of two people claim that they're clearly in love despite constantly arguing and challenge them to a Pokemon Tag Battle. It's going to be a Nidoqueen and Nidoking tag battle. Of course May and Ash completely screw up the battle. The couple then challenges Jesse and James to a battle yet again claiming they're a couple and sending them blasting off because even if it's a casual battle they have to blast off. Also this couple is insane all of there attacks are linked with love and all they care about is the same stuff, these guys are like shippers but some how more insane. The arguing between Jessie and Jame and May and Ash continues until they run into each other so James and Ash team up for a tag battle against Jessie and May. I do like how tag battles are shown in this episode, four people using there own pokemon and commanding moves. This episode quickly turns crazy because of Team Rocket, it's actually quite funny especially when Wobbefett randomly sneaks up on Brock. Team Rocket then uses the chaos as an excuse to steal Pikachu of course. This leads to May and Ash able to work together and for him and May to work together well and trust May more and vice versa. I despite the subject matter I really enjoyed this episode for going full on crazy.

4/5

Grass Hysteria - Ash and friends have gotten completely lost in an area with Pokenav reception and the compass isn't even working properly. Seriously is this how compasses work? May then gets kidnapped by a Skarmory. Trivia time, this is the second time a character's been kidnapped by a Skarmory! It turns out May's been carried away to a forbidden land. May then meets a female Bulbasaur. A whole bunch of grass type pokemon are mad at May. Ash manages to come in on a vine Tarzan style to save May. Yeesh last weeks episode got banned for implying Ash and May are couple but this episode seems to imply it even stronger with the way Ash is acting. May's Bulbasaur is interesting it's never left the grass village and its always interested in seeing big cities something that comes up a lot in it's arc. Of course Team Rocket shows up to steal all the grass pokemon. Bulbasaur then decides it wants to go with May last minute almost giving it up, having already said goodbye to Swablu I can understand why she'd do this. I like Bulbasaur so yay new capture.

4/5