View Single Post
Old January 11, 2011, 04:52:33 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrassPokemonFTW View Post
Sounds fun! I wonder what Pokemon I end up being. After all, you do have about 75 different ones to choose from.
Probably Kurumiru, considering that's the one I most associate with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
That's a brilliant idea, Cat. Looking at my avatar, it shouldn't be hard to figure out what my favourite Pokémon is. However, I wonder if you can obtain it as easily in your Black version.

(You know, if you can't, just let me know and I'll mention some other Pokémon which I like.)
Lugia, I assume. As I haven't yet gotten my Lugia in SoulSilver, I think I'll give that one to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flare Soru View Post
Great idea.

EDIT: Noticed your figuring out which one yourself then. I'll just let you do it. After all, it should be obvious. :3
Good thing I had an extra Fire Stone from my massive Eevee breeding last night. Just need to nickname it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zsaberslash View Post
Typhlosion or Tyranitar. This sounds cool though.
Another one I'm glad I just need to nickname. Already bred a Cyndaquil and evolved it into Typhlosion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SK View Post
No Munna yet?

Good luck with all of us.
I'll probably get Munna later today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by umbreon7 View Post
sounds cool cat find a good one for me!~
Oh no, not another Umbreon...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
I AM TEH ROTOM, K????
Make me lawn mower form! Nice idea though, and it's gonna be tough!
(Will you have to get like say 2 rotom's for me and vel, and 3 umbreons for JC, Shade and Umbreon7?)
Yes, that is correct. That's why the legends may pose a problem later, especially if too many people have one. Older ones may be challenging too, because I can't use the name rater on any of my pre-DP Pokémon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxray13579 View Post
Sounds like a really cool idea, Kitty. ^~^
You're picking favourites? And I'm not caught yet? ;~;

EDIT: May I request that Cheese be a Porygon. If you're up for that. XP
Yes, I will allow alts, but real people will obviously get first dibs, especially if the alt is legendary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
Hehe, that's a cute idea Cat. And your progress so far is great.

Got that idea from me, huh?
Sort of, but I more-or-less got the idea when I was thinking about making that picture that I sent you in the PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi648 View Post
Ha, good luck man. How will you know when you have "caught them all"?
I won't. That's the beauty of it; I'll never be finished and always have something to do in-game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alakazamaster View Post
Oooh this sounds groovy! Is it just for the Gen. V Pokedex, or will this project involve the entire National Dex? If it is the latter, then I insist upon being Alakazam! If it is the former, then a Pendora should function nicely.
All generations are included.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubab_107 View Post
How can cat ever catch a Bayleef? D':

Well anyways good luck with this Cat!
Breed my Meganium from English SoulSilver and level it up to evolve into Bayleef.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurusu Lapras View Post
That's a good idea you got thar.

I think it's obvious what Pokemon I want to be...

Also OMG double ninjad
Given Kurusu doesn't exist in Black, I'm assuming Lapras, but possibly Oshawott.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGITSJAD View Post
Can you get Eevee? If so, have fun breeding and friendship raising for . :>
Oh, and making a for every single Umbreon user on this forum...which there seem to be a ton of.
Yep, I already had fun making two of them. At least they don't require restarting the game like legends.