View Single Post
Old December 24, 2016, 12:26:03 PM
Administrator

Yeah, I've trimmed those down too. I'm upset that the whole Kimsites domain (which contained We All Live in a Pokémon World) is gone, as that site had a huge amount of content and was regularly updated. The e-mail address I have for her no longer works, so I can't ask what's up.

The ones I still have are: Altered Origin, The Cave of Dragonflies, FireChao, PidgiWiki, Pk-Life, The Sky Temple, and Pokémon Trainer. Anyone else either removed me, hasn't updated in years, or no longer has their site. The ones that no longer have me as an affiliate might get an e-mail if they're still doing affiliates after I launch the new site. Of those, I may re-add Pichu's World and e-mail PkParaíso.

Also, it's amazing how many sites out there just download the Pokédex data from veekun and build a Pokédex. You can tell because the same typos persist across sites and they have the same exact odd image dimensions.

(Again, yes, this thing will actually happen. Floatzel.Net is a dilapidated mess. I get lots of free time at work, so I spend it working on the new layout.)

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; December 24, 2016 at 12:28:19 PM.