View Single Post
Old September 22, 2014, 04:57:13 PM
Rayquaza

Cheer Pressure - We see Thatcher in this episode again from that Plusle and Minun episode who has left to become a pokemon trainer but has now joined a pep squad for some reason. Of course Team Rocket pays the pep squad to cheat. Jame's Cacnea beats Brock's Forretress, by cheating of course. Max then finds out the cheering routine is a huge scam. As kid I remember seeing this episode new but I seriously do not remember the plot of this episode and I can understand why it's pretty boring.

3/5

Game Winning Assist - Another episode with a cold open that has barely anything to deal with the episode I enjoy it. A lady is nice enough to stay at a numel farm after passing through Fiery Path and because the pokemon world is very different ours a random stranger is willing to let them spend the night. May then has a battle with her Skitty and the sstranger, Julie. Of course Team Rocket comes in with a giant robot to steal all the Numel only for May to also get capture. One of these Team Rocket is going to be in a situation like this and just murder there captive. Wow this weeks trainer's choice is just awful. Team Rocket's fantasies of what would happen to them if they won were pretty neat, nice having them win then not argue. Of course May manages to escape and it's nice seeing she can really hold her own. Of course we get our usual Team Rocket attack and the episode ends.

4/5