Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Video and Computer Games > Walkthroughs and Let's Plays
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old March 28, 2010, 07:11:45 PM
Shaymin

Default Nintendo DSi XL/LL/Deka Unboxing

So, yeah. I got the DSi XL/LL/Deka (for efficiency's sake, I'll call it the XL, but it pains me). It's actually really neat.
Old March 29, 2010, 01:52:58 AM
Rayquaza

Cheesh you have all four versions of DS.

That was a pretty good video though.
Old March 29, 2010, 07:59:00 AM
Administrator

Good grief, who do you rob to get the money to afford all these things?

Irregardless, that was a nice unboxing video. I'm really digging that wine-red color they gave it.

Also, do you have a tri-pod? That way you wouldn't have to keep putting the camera down and the video won't be as shaky.
Old March 29, 2010, 10:45:51 AM
Giratina

I gotta agree on how awesome your DSi XL's colour is.
By the way, after watching this video, it's not as bad as I thought it would be.
Old March 29, 2010, 10:57:00 AM
Giratina

My friend took his brown one in to school today - It feels so much bigger! I could barely reach the shoulder buttons comfortably. It feels much better though! And the screen size makes a big difference. Phwoar! After playing on it for a while, my ordinary DSi looked tiny.

And he got it for free. Along with SoulSilver. His mom works at GAME. ¬_¬

And then he threw my DSi on the floor (Accidents happen!). It's fine though, still fully functioning! Nintendo thinks are tough!
Old March 29, 2010, 08:02:00 PM
Shaymin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi648 View Post
Good grief, who do you rob to get the money to afford all these things?

Irregardless, that was a nice unboxing video. I'm really digging that wine-red color they gave it.

Also, do you have a tri-pod? That way you wouldn't have to keep putting the camera down and the video won't be as shaky.
70$ of the price was from GameStop gift cards. The rest was birthday/Christmas money combined from last December.

The wine red does look awesome, doesn't it? Much better than that stupid bronze.

For this camera? No tripod. There's not even an attachement at the base of the camera for me to put one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
Cheesh you have all four versions of DS.

That was a pretty good video though.
Hey, man, have you seen Nintend0Channel's videos? She collects every model of every Nintendo system, even new skins and colors. She must have like three hundred DS's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ningamer View Post
My friend took his brown one in to school today - It feels so much bigger! I could barely reach the shoulder buttons comfortably. It feels much better though! And the screen size makes a big difference. Phwoar! After playing on it for a while, my ordinary DSi looked tiny.

And he got it for free. Along with SoulSilver. His mom works at GAME. ¬_¬

And then he threw my DSi on the floor (Accidents happen!). It's fine though, still fully functioning! Nintendo thinks are tough!
I brought my DSi XL to school today, and played Metroid Prime Hunters on it at the end of Science. It certainly feels a lot much better than the smaller DSi. Since I'm kinda large, the XL fits better in my hands, kinda like a Wavebird. The big screens are awesome too.

Last edited by LiteTheIronMan; March 29, 2010 at 08:02:48 PM. Reason: I'm doubleposting then merging the posts later instead of multiquoting.