Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Video and Computer Games > Walkthroughs and Let's Plays
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old June 8, 2010, 03:19:59 PM
Haxorus

Default THE SUPER ULTRA STAR WALKTHROUGH (literally)

Hello, viewers, and welcome to this small box of text you are viewing. For today's menu, how about Kirby Superstar Ultra Walkthrough? Very tasty and best served with noodles. Ah, screw the intro and get on with the walkthrough!

CHAPTER 1: AND SO IT BEGINS: Hmm... what game should I choose..... Ehh, guess I'll take Spring breeze. *reads opening sentence* NO!! DDD STOLE ALL THE FOOD! Ehh... wait... I'm a pink puffball, I can just eat enemies. Anyway, lets get our revenge on Dedede.

CHAPTER 2: THE GAME BEGINS: Meh, click first time, however I will not view it because I've beaten way many times before. OMGTHESTAGEISCALLEDGREENGRE*shot*Absorb your fellow Waddle Doo and you'll be able to be teh beamstar. Press start (or was that select...?) to see what you can do! Now that you're all manned up, go fight those enemies! WAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!! Ehh... not really...OMG BIRDIES OMG MUSHROOMS OMG BIRDIES. Enter the door to see someone unexpectedly shoot you with a boomerang. Ehh, atleast you can heal yourself with that item over there. Press select to have a baby and make it battle with you. . [TIP: YOU CAN PUKE INTO YOUR BABIES MOUTH TO HEAL IT WHEN YOU FIND FRUITS OR OTHER SNACKS THAT HEAL YOU] Walk a little bit ahead to find yourself fighting with a guy who uppercut kicks you, how annoying. use your down attack to hit those obnoxious blocks and get some snacks. Mmmm.... Snacks... Mash your B button to get that bear out of the way. The next room is just a wall to get to the 2nd stage which lies far away in a different castle.

CHAPTER 3: FIRST BOSS: Nothing bad about this guy. Tree's cool. Drops spike spheres on you and doesn't afraid of anything... did I do that rite? I'll continue making this walkthrough TOMMOROW! (or at least after I press the sumbit thread button)

CHAPTER 4: FLOATZEL ISLANDS: Absorb that fighting for fighting awesomeness. You can absorb those jumpy thingies, but it wont do much except for kill them. OH MY GOD THERE'S SEED BOMBS. STUPID SHAYMIN. I'M GOING TO EAT IT. Dancing iceman ahead. CASTLE AHEAD. Beware of fire melting ice you may have absorbed. You can freeze a polar bear WIN. Might as well absorb Crasher Wake or Swordsman. Boss isn't hard here either, hit it fast 'n' hard for win.

CHAPTER 5: I LIKE CLOUDS: This might be intense for newbies. LEAVE THOSE RED BLOBS BE OR THEY WILL EAT YOU. NO LIE. Nothing to say for a while, I taught you these things. Hey, I haven't told a joke in a while. 3 guys walk into a bar. Ouch. Anyway... I just fell in attempt to try and wi- fail. 2 lives lost from me, what can YOU do? *DUN* *DUN DUN* *DUN DUN DUN* *cough cough* But seriously, Hard. Absorb that mic guy and keep using your B button to find yourself saying "ZEKROM" or something to that affect. Now, defeat this place and the cloudy boss to win forever. ever. EVER. EVAR.

CHAPTER 6: SHOWDEDEDEDOWN: OMGITSDEDEDE
Achievement unlocked
OMGITSAUSERNAME
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT B B B DE DE DE. KO him and he's like WAHaHAHAHAHAHA. Then you see cutscene and 1 is over. TIME FOR 2.

DAY 2: CHAPTER 7: 2: See what I did thar? Anyway, start with Robot Blade.It's more ordered that way. You see a scene where Robot Blade epicly owns kirby. Now you fight. FIIIIIGHT! The stage is called Peanut Plains...? Anywhere, lets go! Level = Mario 2? Ehh, just go! The place is kind of grassy with some waters and a cave. Easy. Just move on. Far ahead, there will be a place where you transform into sword, use it. It's there to HELP you. Also, in a place where you get the M thing, fly up or fight boss. I suggest number 1. After the M tomato, it's the end and you rocket out of cannon. Then you meet ninji,(in a secret place) which is very tasty. If you're clever enough, 1 UP for u. Eat the mirror guy and use the mirror on the bomb block to get a passage to unlock a new place. Use the star thing (after a while of traveling) to get outside and then travel a while to find a wheel. Make a partner out of it. RIDE HIM! YEEHAW! Use B to dash into bomb block and quickly get powerups. For the boss, get off the wheelie and watch it kill hammerhead shark here. If you swallowed boss, you can use it against the stump to epic win.After, Miss Suplex appears and you'll eventually fight her. Get to the other place (that you unlocked) to get mostly all powerups ! Now it's time to go, so go to the NEWEST unlocked one. You can BLAZE through this one (and maybe the other) with the hammer powerup, so I won't even bother. I think the others are easy, so start reading when you get to Dyna Blade.

CHAPTER 8: DNA BLADE: He ends up flying epicly into fight. He spews things, grabs you and uses his neck like a midevil flail. Kind of difficult. Dodge and fight to win. Use hammer and fire to win also. WIN. wiiin.WIN. WIN OR LOSE. YOUR CHOICE.

Chapter 9: Offensive Cave: Since I'm feeling lazy, I'll just list what you have to do and the bosses etc. YOU HAVE TO BE THE GUY AND FIND THE TREASURE CHESTS AFTER FALLING IN A CAVE. Well, you don't really have to, just run through this and get it over with, right? Riiight?

CHAPTER 10: Running for food: This is ftw. You race Dedede to see who has the most food. F. T. W.

also that is all for the walkthrough. THIS IS THE END FOR ME. >:V

Last edited by RK-9; December 21, 2010 at 12:39:18 PM. Reason: It's a walkthrough?