Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing > Role-Playing: Sign-Ups and Characters

Notices

Search this Thread
Old October 5, 2010, 01:21:47 PM
Celebi

Default Serious Planning

This is where we can post, discuss, chat about an idea for a serious roleplay. Perhaps this will encourage more people to use it. I, myself, have several ideas to spare, but I really want to help develop other's ideas.
Old October 8, 2010, 09:44:01 PM
Regigigas

So far I have most of the main plot, but now i'm just nitpicking with minor details.

The Shards of Tranquility

*It consists of 6 legendary Pokemon Groudon,Kyogre,Rayquaza,Dialga,Palkia,Giratena
*The 6 of them get into a war that rages on for days: WeatherTrio VS DimensionTrio
*During all of this chaos the balances that each of them held collide making the world around them an allout hell. The only way to stop this madness was for Arceus to come out from its godly presence and stop them itself, but alas, it failed.. In Arceus's last basstion of hope it destroyed the moon thus, sending shards flying every where but 6 inperticular which struck each of the legendary beings traping their souls inside.....
Groudon's breathed a hot bright red,Kyogre's flowed a high tide of blue,Rayquaza's gleamed a nice green as if a leaf was floating through the cloudy sky,Dialga's shined a beautiful bright blue,Palkia's glowed a tender purple,and Giratena's radiated a dark haze of maroon. Each of the stones flew down to the earth, to a town now known as Lanoto Village a small peacefull place with about 40 or so people, but the main attraction of this village is a shrine built to carry the 6 sacred shards. Over the years the world grew duller the grass wasn't as green, the clouds never soared ,tides never rised,stars were never bright it was found out that the 6 pokemon were keeping the world in check and without them the world would be left to an utmost demise.....
The Village Elder of Lanoto, Nolan first fortold this prophecy and with it he commisioned 6 of the villages wisest and strongest inhabatants giving each of them a starting pokemon that has been bonded with the stone.......starting the traveler's journeys together.
Old October 8, 2010, 10:18:01 PM
Celebi

Slow your roll, Tootsie. You need to type a little better, Speed Fingers.
Old October 8, 2010, 10:32:56 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_Henge View Post
Slow your roll, Tootsie. You need to type a little better, Speed Fingers.
Sorry, it was just the heat of the moment. Don't you recall me bashing my head into the monitor!?

Besides that what do you think?

Last edited by MultiWishMaker; October 8, 2010 at 10:33:34 PM.
Old October 8, 2010, 10:45:23 PM
Celebi

I'm not a huge Legend-themed RP, but it sounds interesting. I may not join since it may be filled with noobs who worship the Legend Pokemon.
Old October 8, 2010, 10:52:20 PM
Regigigas

Well then maybe i'll change it just so you'll join.
IDK but I kinda like the idea of the 6 shards but I could change the pokemon..

Last edited by MultiWishMaker; October 8, 2010 at 10:53:22 PM.
Old October 9, 2010, 08:25:52 AM
Celebi

I have a lot of RP ideas, but they're non-Pokemon. There is a Ranger: Guardian Signs-inspired one that I'd like to try...
Old October 9, 2010, 03:57:06 PM
Regigigas

Oh,well I have alot of awesome ideas also, I just figured Pokemon RPs should be on a Pokemon forum I'll post a few more plans I have for some different RPs.

Last edited by MultiWishMaker; October 9, 2010 at 03:57:35 PM.
Old October 9, 2010, 06:30:03 PM
Celebi

That's the sad truth. Just because this is Pokemon-themed, everyone wants to do Pokemon RPs. But since this is a serious roleplay section, the story and characters need to be somewhat mature. I would love nothing more than a good Hogwarts-themed RP.
Old October 10, 2010, 04:12:33 AM
Regigigas

Quote:
That's the sad truth. Just because this is Pokemon-themed, everyone wants to do Pokemon RPs. But since this is a serious roleplay section, the story and characters need to be somewhat mature. I would love nothing more than a good Hogwarts-themed RP.
Goodness Jason, I just realized your my RP Soulmate.

Add some ideas so we can talk about them, I mean whats a planning thread if theres not that much planning!

Last edited by MultiWishMaker; October 10, 2010 at 04:17:39 AM.
Old October 10, 2010, 08:19:52 AM
Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MultiWishMaker View Post
Goodness Jason, I just realized your my RP Soulmate.
~~Forbidden Love~~ Lol.

Well, in the Hogwarts one, I came up with a cast of about ten Muggles, all ages, that gets magically transported to Hogwarts, one at a time. I developed a story around my main one: Jackie Stone. It's a sad story with Muggle and Magical problems. She was born into a poor family. Her father walked out when she was still a baby, leaving her mother to raise her by herself. When she was old enough to start school, she got a job instead since her mother got really sick and they needed money. (It's not known at the time, but this is when Voldemort appeared [before he was defeated by baby Harry] and put a domant magical power within Jackie since she was "perfect" as Voldy put it.)

After a year or two of working, Jackie's mom took a turn for the worse and ended up dying. Jackie ran away to live on the streets, but was found by a local rich boy who wanted to be friends. (Sweet backstory too) He took her in and tried to hide her from his parents, since they were those typical snobby rich people. They did this until the boy (who is named Jason, btw) turned 18 and could legally claim her and his responsibility. As they grew up, Jackie was always picked on and called Jason's pet. This changed a little when they started college. Jason, against his parent's wishes, stayed with Jackie when joined a dorm that housed the art students. Jackie studied paints and charcoals (the art that gets you dirty), while Jason studied music and wrote songs on his guitar.

They lived together and made some new friends. All the students who lived in the dorm were more or less outcasts as well. Now, this is all backstory, and not really related to the actual story. xD It really starts with Jackie trying to get home before it started to rain on her, but she was attacked by some Death Eaters. Instead of being transported to the Dark Lord, she was sent to Hogwarts. During the story (I've done this before with someone else) Jackie's friends gets transported to Hogwarts by a Death Eater spy (not Snape). Of course, things get worse with all her friends are sorted into different Houses, mainly her being in Slytherin.

....I think that's about it. And that's just one idea. XD
Old October 10, 2010, 05:47:51 PM
Regigigas

Thats quite an idea! It really reminds me of this movie with a girl in a similar situation(minus the rich kid), but yeah you should put this up and i'd gladly join. Later on i'll put up something i've been working on for a while.

Last edited by MultiWishMaker; October 10, 2010 at 05:48:13 PM.
Old October 10, 2010, 05:57:25 PM
Celebi

Nah. There's not enough buzz. I asked for a Serious RP section. A lot of people were excited, but I guess they talked the talk, but they can't walk the walk. Pity. D: I just need someone to play all the Hogwarts people.
Old October 10, 2010, 06:02:18 PM
Regigigas

Well go ask people! PROMOTE THE SERIOUS RP SECTION, make people see why you wanted this.
Old October 10, 2010, 06:07:59 PM
Celebi

They really don't care. I'd rather have a small section full of good people than a big section full of people who aren't that smart.
Old October 11, 2010, 02:23:57 AM
Regigigas

Quote:
They really don't care. I'd rather have a small section full of good people than a big section full of people who aren't that smart.
True,true i'll give you that but what about the people who're smart but just don't know about this section!

Last edited by MultiWishMaker; October 11, 2010 at 02:24:26 AM.
Old October 11, 2010, 06:15:49 AM
Celebi

They're either blind or ignorant... I have a Serious Roleplay social group with a fair amount of members... but none of them are here. It's really annoying when we have useless social groups. It's more annoying than those people that collect people as "friends". Is there award here for being in the most social groups and still remaining inactive?