Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > General Chat > Debate
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old October 28, 2010, 09:40:34 PM
Volcarona

Default Luigi vs. Tails

Since we have a "Mario vs. Sonic" debate. I thought it would be cool to have a "Luigi vs. Tails" debate.

While, I think Sonic is cooler then Mario. (don't take that too far I still love Mario)

I'm going to say this,....HAHA! I'M MR.L, TEH GREEN THUNDAR!

Was that good enough advice?
Old October 29, 2010, 02:48:40 AM
Regigigas

Hhhhm....well I like them both but neither of them have enough Stand-alone games and I don't think tails has one at all. I've always liked Luigi more than Mario if you could believe it (Don't kill me! ) Look at it he's taller and he got to suck up Ghosts in a friggen vaccum! Tails on the other hand.....well atleast he can drive a plane...

MY VOTE!!!:

MR.GREEN
Old November 10, 2010, 05:26:42 PM
Volcarona

I don't like them that much, but I like Luigi better. At least he turned into this uber cool bandit dude in Super Paper Mario.
Old November 10, 2010, 05:28:27 PM
Haxorus

weegee is one of the best video game characters evar!
Old November 10, 2010, 05:47:32 PM
Kyurem

Luigi was the protagonist of Mario is Missing!. Tails is the protagonist of a Sonic the Hedgehog hack. Neither of those sentences contribute anything to this thread.

Luigi and Tails were both designed as Player 2 characters. But, Tails quickly became a major part of the games. In Sonic 2 GameGear, (spoiler alert!) Tails wasn't even a P2 character anymore. That's caused Tails to be less supported amongst Sonic fans than Luigi is amongst Mario fans. Luigi was the main character in Mario is Missing!, Luigi's Mansion, and just about every unheard of Mario game ever. Even though Luigi got to a great start in 1983, as the arcade game Mario Bros., he hasn't been that great amongst Nintendo. That makes for, like I said earlier, more Luigi supporters.

Back to Sonic, Tails is a major character nowadays, and it seems the more major a character is, the less supported it is. But that's just the fanbase, what about my opinion? Well, I'm a bit biased honestly, as I'm not really a big Sonic fan. I have to go for Luigi here. Sorry TToT, Mario227, etc. etc.!
Old November 28, 2010, 02:41:10 PM
Zoroark

Luigi because tails doesn't do anything except things that involve flying.