Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing > The Official Victory Road Role-Play > Oldoak Town
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 3, 2012, 07:34:51 AM
Giratina

Default Aerojay's journey begins!

It's a warm afternoon in Oldoak and a young 14 year old boy, Aerojay, realized he woke up a bit later than expected. Today's a big day for the boy, because he's arranged an appointment with Professor Storax. He is about to pick up his very own Pokemon! He got dressed in his usual outfit immediately and darted out the front door. "I'm ready!" he shouted out to the world in excitement, and proceeded onto the laboratory..
Old September 3, 2012, 09:13:33 AM
Shaymin

Outside Aerojay's House:
Good for Aerojay, his house was right by the Lab. He couldn't have any trouble finding it because it was literally 2 yards away from it. To the right, was a sapling tree. It right when he walked out had a baby Tailow on it. It fly away once he opened the door, he must have scared it.

Old September 3, 2012, 09:22:03 AM
Giratina

"That tailow.. It was so beautiful! Hmph, maybe I can catch it later on after I get my starter from Storax." Aerojay walked the 2 yards with a huge smile on his face. He arrived at the laboratory and knocked loudly. "Hey, sorry I'm late!! It's Aerojay." He proclaimed, hoping someone would answer the door quickly. As he waited he looked at the sapling's direction and wondered of the magnificent tailow.
Old September 3, 2012, 10:12:40 AM
Shaymin

The door swooped open. It was an automatic door, like one of those that you would see in one of the fancy cities. Not many people who live in Oldoak Town see those often. Inside was magnificent machinery. The lights and functions that were visual were also amazing. There was some machine that had pokeballs sealed inside. It was a dome, and inside the dome the pokeballs were rapidly spinning. And standing by it was a man. He was about twenty and had a long white coat on. He was fiddling with something.
Old September 3, 2012, 04:21:11 PM
Giratina

Aerojay took his first step into the Pokemon lab. He had never seen such technology in his life. He glanced at the dome of pokeballs and got excited. One of those pokemon were actually going to be his! This was the greatest moment of his life. He reached out his hand to the man in the white coat and said, "Hello, you must be Professor Storax! Nice to meet you, the name's Aerojay!"
Old September 3, 2012, 05:29:46 PM
Shaymin

The Professor looked at him. "Oh, hi!" He walked toward him slowly. "I dont think I know you, though." He said, still happy. The ran his hand through his hair.

Last edited by teamplasma; September 3, 2012 at 05:30:50 PM.
Old September 3, 2012, 05:58:53 PM
Giratina

Aerojay embarassed, he replied, "Oh.. I was the one who called you with that appointment, you know, to pick out my first pokemon?" He was sweating a bit from nervousness. "You sure the name Aerojay doesn't ring a bell? I phoned you last night." Every now and then in between words he glanced at the dome, awaiting his time to choose his pokemon.
Old September 3, 2012, 07:09:00 PM
Shaymin

"Haha, sorry. I just meet so many people in a day, it is hard to keep track." He too was embarrassed. "But, Aerojay, something you need to know is that you dont just get a Pokemon, they are living things. And they need to be tended to." Storax sort of felt like Aerojay just wanted a pokemon to have a pokemon. "You know, I amhere to supplyhopeful trainers with the things they will need for their journey." He smiled, he always loved knowing that. Professor loved his job very much. "I will display 18 pokemon to you. You may choose one as your partner, and life friend." The only reason the Professor was being this was because there were many kids who came in just taking a pokemon and leaving. The Professor walked over to the dome and opened the top. The Pokeballs inside stopped rotating. They slowwy cam to a stop. They each werelabeled with a pokemon's name on it in silver lettering.

Old September 4, 2012, 12:38:30 PM
Giratina

"Oh of course Prof., I'll treat my pokemon with the best care I possibly can." Aerojay smiled. He was loving this feeling. He was about to get his very first pokemon. He always stared at the magnificent pokemon outside his window and wished for his very own. Aerojay slowly searched through the names of the pokemon. One pokemon's name caught his eye. It was the name "Treecko". "Hmmmm...", Aerojay said outloud. "Do you mind if I check out how that little one looks and acts Professor?" He kept his wide smile on and wondered what would come out of this pokemon that caught his eye.
Old September 4, 2012, 06:41:59 PM
Shaymin

He grinned, "Not at all." He gestured to the PokeBalls.
Old September 5, 2012, 02:39:51 PM
Giratina

Aerojay walked closesly to the pokeball holding Treeko. He grabbed it out of its dome and pressed the button in the middle. The pokeball grew in size! "Time to see what you're made of Treeko!" He said as he threw the pokeball in the air. It opened mid-air and quickly made its way back to Aerojay's hand as a white light exited to the ball. It pointed to the ground and in the white silhouette was a Treeko. Treeko was a small fellow. The treeko finally appeared in full color...
Old September 5, 2012, 05:52:02 PM
Shaymin

The green and red Treeko popped out. "Treeee-kko!" It said with a shrill voice. hen it struck a post with its hand on its hips. He just looked at Aero, waiting for a response to his entrance.
Old September 6, 2012, 01:45:01 PM
Giratina

"Whoa, that's the coolest pokemon on the planet!" Aerojay went over to pet the Treecko's head. He studied Treecko. Treecko looked very fast, strong and determined. These were all perfect traits for his goal to conquer the league. Not only that, but it was such a cool pokemon! "I think I have come to a decision. May I have Treecko?" Aerojay said with a smile as he pat Treeko.
Old September 6, 2012, 04:44:59 PM
Shaymin

"If that is what you desire, you may have him. But first I have to give you something. Hold on a second." He walked over to a box over in a corner and opened it. He took out a few things and then came back over to Aerojay. "I have these for you. Hold out you hand." Then Storax dropped 5 Pokeballs and 2 Potions into his hand. "There you go."

Old September 6, 2012, 04:51:26 PM
Giratina

"Oh yes, those would be helpful!" Aerojay said as he carefully stuffed them in his bag. "Thank you very much Professor Storax!" Aerojay turned his attention to Treecko. "You're gonna be my best pal! Now, return!" Aerojay said, but the pokemon would not go back in its pokeball. Treecko climbed up to Aerojay's shoulder and crouched. Aerojay let out a chuckle. "Ahh so your one of those pokemon. That's awesome!" He turned back to Storax. "I'm going to be off on my journey pretty soon. Thank you very much, I will keep you up to date with my journey sir!" Aerojay turned off and walked out the doors to start his journey..
Old September 7, 2012, 07:34:16 PM
Shaymin

Aerojay walked out and was welcomed by the enveloping sun. It seemed to make the community more active when the sun was this way, and the Pokemon felt the same way. But the Tailow from before seemed to be gone. Right by the Lab was the Route to Paradora Town. And it was filled with unskillful Pokemon.
Old September 7, 2012, 07:48:21 PM
Giratina

Aerojay was ready for his journey. He was about to go off and meet new friends, challenge the league, and bond strong relations with his Pokemon. However, before he did this there was two people he absolutely needed to say good bye to. His parents. He walked back to his house, but before he entered he stared at the sapling.
Old September 8, 2012, 05:40:07 AM
Shaymin

The young sapling had nothing to offer. It was bare of pokemon at that point. It wouldn't have been expected for a Tailow to stay in one place for that long. Inside the house, though, was more. Aerojay's mom and Dad were in the living room talk about something. Whatever it was called for a hushed tone.
Old September 8, 2012, 06:57:21 AM
Giratina

Aerojay walked in carefully, trying to eavesdrop. He couldn't hear anything, so he impatiently asked "Hey.. What's going on?"
Old September 8, 2012, 05:44:35 PM
Shaymin

Aerojay's mom turned around to answer, "Oh nothing. Just discussing thing. Nothing important, really. What are you doing?" She didn't seem to be covering up anything, but it was hard to tell.
Old September 8, 2012, 07:47:18 PM
Giratina

"Haven't I told you this mother? I am starting my journey. Its always been my dream to conquer the league. I even took my first step a few minutes ago.. I got my first ever Pokemon!" Aerojay called Treecko inside the house and Treecko climbed up his shoulder.
Old September 9, 2012, 07:29:00 AM
Shaymin

"We know, and that is great! Good for you, Aerojay!" She was just a smiley person in general so it was always hard to tell her mood. But his dad didn't move really. But gave a little smile when he saw Treeko. Then the dad said, "So you leaving now?"
Old September 9, 2012, 02:17:43 PM
Giratina

"Yeah, I'm leaving now." Aerojay went to hug his parents goodbye. He was gonna have a way to contact his parents though, he had his phone, and no matter how cracked his phone was. He was actually surprised that he hasn't been punished or grounded for how much he dropped his phone. Sometimes he was quite the clutz. He hugged them, said his byes and left. He exited the door and awaited his journey as he turned his direction to exit the city..
Old September 9, 2012, 03:01:53 PM
Shaymin

Entrance to the Route between Oldoak and Paradora:

The route from Oldoak to Paradora is really straight. It is basically a line. The line is the light brown dirt path and the dirt path was all surrounded by forest. The forest was really thick, so you wouldn't be able to see that far into it. And the path was pretty bare, no one was going in or out obviously. But the path was so long that you couldn't even see the end of it from the entrance.

The sun was going down and getting a little darker, right now it was about 6 at night. That means anytime now the moon would be up. He might have to sleep under the stars if he didn't get to Paradora soon. The trip would take 3-4 hours without stops, so it was a ways away.
Old September 9, 2012, 03:24:21 PM
Giratina

Aerojay walked down the path. The path was definitely getting darker and spookier. This was the first time he's ever journeyed alone and it was definitely a scare. He kept hearing strange sounds. Maybe he was just getting dillusional, but he definitely wasn't the only one hearing it. Treecko was a bit spooked too. Treecko let out a cry. Aerojay responded with "You want to take a little rest?" Treecko nodded. They found a spot under a nicely shaded tree and lied down...
Old September 9, 2012, 05:39:21 PM
Shaymin

Treeko put his head on Aerojay's stomach. But the noises continued to sound. Some were rustles of leaves and some were snaps of twigs. Once in the while he could hear a growl or close by foot step. And soon it was nearly completely dark. It happened very fast, even though it was only 8:00, it was still dark.
Old September 9, 2012, 05:42:27 PM
Giratina

"Hey Treecko.. Just in case we get into an attack... Can you demonstrate what moves you can do? We can start our first training session on this tree! We could probably knock off some fruits and get some fresh snack if you manage to rustle it enough. It's a win-win situation! How about it?" Treecko nodded and got ready to attack the tree.
Old September 10, 2012, 03:01:03 PM
Shaymin

Treeko adjusted his body into a ready stance. He had to think of what attacks he had, because he too was pretty unsure. The first attack he did was fast. He ran over to the tree and jumped when he was 2 feet away from it. Then he whacked the tree with his tail and made it shack. It was a stronger than you would expect from such a young and unskilled Pokemon. Treeko was a quick learner and a tough fighter, much like Areojay. One apple fell as a result of the attack. It looks slightly beat up.

Last edited by teamplasma; September 10, 2012 at 03:01:16 PM.
Old September 10, 2012, 03:31:56 PM
Giratina

Aerojay was surprised on all that power! "Whoa! Strong move! I am pretty sure that was Pound. Use pound again." Treecko tried to knock off more food with his new move. The tree rattled and down came another beat up apple. They both had an apple each and went off to sleep.
Old September 11, 2012, 04:16:24 PM
Shaymin

That night they slept well. Nothing seemed to have disturbed them while they were sleeping. In the morning, well afternoon, they awoke. It was late than what he was used to sleeping to, because it was about noon. The sun was shining, and the Route was lively. One are two people were now walking the path, but non really paying much attention to the two sleepers.

Last edited by teamplasma; September 13, 2012 at 04:48:31 PM.
Old September 13, 2012, 04:56:37 PM
Giratina

Aerojay and Treecko woke up. They walked the route some more until they went up to the two other people. Aerojay, trying to maybe make his new friends or rival, went up and greeted them. "Hey there, the name's Aerojay!" "Treeeeee, Treeecko!" Treecko greeted too.
Old September 15, 2012, 12:41:50 PM
Shaymin

The first one was snobby and blonde. She looked just like she asked. She had tight close and rich looking jewelry. She said hello in a tone that was sour to the ear. "Hello." The other one was a little nicer. She wore a loose blue shirt and bluejeans. She had brown hair with a purple flower in it. "Hi."He said in a sweet tone.
Old September 16, 2012, 01:35:03 PM
Giratina

"Hey ladies." Aerojay said trying to be a ladies man. " What are you girls doing in this route by yourself?" He also wondered if they had Pokemon of their own, but he didn't want to ruin the conversation with asking so many things at once.
Old September 16, 2012, 05:41:11 PM
Shaymin

The sassy blonde one popped her gum. "Why do you care?" Then the brown-headed girl said, "We are going to Oldoak Town. We are traveling together and we left something back there, we just got our starter pokemon!" She had seemed a lot more friendly than her friend.
Old September 16, 2012, 08:29:28 PM
Giratina

"Oh, I just got my starter too!" Treecko popped up from his shoulder saying, "Treeeee Treeckoooo!!!" Flexing showing it's muscles. Aerojay thought a bit. "Hey, how would you feel if we all traveled together? I mean you seem like a nice bunch.." Then he muttered to himself "well, one of you at least..."
Old September 17, 2012, 03:56:37 PM
Shaymin

The blonde one kept a bad thought to herself. But the next one she spoke aloud, "I don't even know you. It would be sketchy for me to go and travel with a stranger. Maybe, if we knew each other."

The other one then spoke. "I agree with her. We dont know you that well. But arguing doesn't increase our knowledge about each other. Hi I am Melissa! And this is my cousin Regan." Melissa smiled heavily, but Regan gave a disgusting look. "Nice to meet you Aerojay." Melissa added.

Old September 17, 2012, 04:33:39 PM
Giratina

"Exactly, let's start to know each other!" Aerojay smiled. "Nice to meet you Melissa, and you too Regan... So wait a minute. You're from Oldoak too? I live in the brick house with the sapling.. It's right next to the lab."

He had thoughts of home. He wasn't homesick or anything, it's just that he imagined how his new nomadic life would unfold.. It was too much to picture. The feeling was great.

Aerojay tried to picture the small town of Oldoak, and tried to remember seeing those two girls anywhere. However, he has no memory of them anywhere, unless he's just forgotten.. But it's rare that that's the case, for he had good picture memory..
Old September 21, 2012, 02:20:25 PM
Shaymin

Melissa laughed "No, I live in Paradora City. Actually in the outskirts. So you probably haven't seen us before." She laughed a little. Regan lightened up a little, then spoke, "No, we were just there to get our starter Pokemon. While we were there I think I left something, my bag." It was now more noticeable because where had bare shoulders and Melissa had a yellow backpack on her's.
Old September 21, 2012, 06:31:07 PM
Giratina

Aerojay was relieved that Regan was more calm this time. "Oh, well I'll go with you girls if you really want to.. Wait hold on, how come you've never shown me your pokemon? I wanna meet 'em!" Treecko yelled of excitement. "Then, after that, we can go to Oldoak and get your bag."
Old September 22, 2012, 06:19:54 AM
Shaymin

Regan was still a little confuse, considering they never agreed to go on an adventure with him. And she also thought that it was strange that he thought that it was required for him to see their Pokemon. She then looked at Melissa for her approval. "Here is mine, it is a Charmander." Regan then released the orange and red pokemon out of its ball. It wasn't a very happy Pokemon, it seemed. It was more... determined, but the determination wasn't seemed to be aimed at anything. It actually looked like her, her and Charmander both had lizard like faces, and fiery tempers. Melissa then said, "I choose a Mareep." The Mareep then came out of it's ball. It too had some similarities to Melissa. Like it was calm and level minded. Strangly, the fleece on Mareep was also the color of Melissa's shirt. But that is where the similarities ended.

Last edited by teamplasma; September 22, 2012 at 06:20:06 AM.
Old September 23, 2012, 09:46:44 AM
Giratina

"Hey, those are some neat Pokemon! Also, sorry if I'm saying or demanding too much... I don't know, I'm just a curious fella." Aerojay thought of the moves that Treecko did before... "Say, would you guys like to battle?"
Old September 23, 2012, 01:32:23 PM
Shaymin

Before Regan could snap back Melissa said something, "I think maybe after I get my bag, then we could battle. I might need to use one of my items from my bag. So after we get our bag, we can go and battle! How do that sound?" Regan then looked at her phone, "Wow, if we want to make good timing, we better start walking there soon, it will take an hour or so to get there."
Old September 23, 2012, 04:04:55 PM
Giratina

Aerojay couldn't wait for his first battle. It would be a very nice way to test out him and Treecko's compatibility and skill. "Alright, it's a battle! So shall I come with you to get it or something? The route can be pretty dangerous without any items on hand." Aerojay tried to look fearless of anything to be impressive.
Old September 23, 2012, 05:05:09 PM
Shaymin

The girls laughed, both probably for different reasons. Regan answer first, and in a tone that was much different than what Melissa would put it in. "Suuuure."

The girls and Aerojay walked on the route back to Oldoak Town. There was the same scenery and weather as the way there, so not many dangers seemed like they could be ahead. It was sunny, and moderately warn with a slight breeze that cooled the day off a little.

(I ended it so you can start you post either still on the route or arriving in Oldoak Town.)
Old September 23, 2012, 07:14:41 PM
Giratina

After an hour or so, they finally reached Oldoak and the lab. Aerojay kindly opened the door for the girls and said "Ladies first. Get your bag and we should be off pretty soon. We should go before the sun goes down." He looked up and sunset was about to begin. The sky was a beautiful bright orange..
Old September 24, 2012, 02:19:29 PM
Shaymin

When Aerojay opened the door to the lab it again showed the same setting to all of them. Nothing new, it was all familiar from when they were last here. The only new thing was there was another boy there already talking to Professor Storax. He has blonde and tall. He had think arms a a square chin, probably a year older than Aerojay. He looked over at the three of them. HE smirked a little. "Who do think you are?" He totally ignored the fact that he was just having a conversation with Professor Storax, and didn't have the decency to excuse himself. "I was talking to the professor here and you just walked in. I just got my first pokeon, this is the most important day of my life!" This made Regan look like a mild person.
Old September 25, 2012, 02:36:58 PM
Giratina

"Hey, watch it kid. We're just here to pick up this ladie's purse. Back off or you got something coming for ya!" Aerojay said angrily. He didn't like the kid's tone and gave him a taste of his own loud medicine. Then he realized he was doing this in Professor Storax's lab.. "Oh uhh.. sorry professor. Just that we don't deserve to be talked to in such a way."
Old September 25, 2012, 03:12:23 PM
Shaymin

Like most of the residents of Oldoak Town, The professor tried to get into the shenanigans. He just let the boy that he trust with his Pokemon make his own decisions. "Ha! You couldn't take me. Neither could your pitiful friends." He said in a taunting manner.
Old September 25, 2012, 04:42:36 PM
Giratina

"Hmm.. Wanna bet on that buddy?!" Aerojay said furiously. "How about we take this outside, I can handle you just fine with my partner, Treecko!" Treecko growled at the trainer. "What's your name anyways? Mine's Aerojay, and I am going to soon finish my dream of conquering the Pokemon League! I guess I can start my practice on a complete fool." Aerojay gave a competitive smile to the guy.
Old September 25, 2012, 05:36:53 PM
Shaymin

He still kept his face. "I am Tad, and I will crush you." Completely ignoring that he was in the middle of something, and that he was making a mountain out of a molehill, he walked outside before the rest of the gang. He almost for got that the door is automatic and tried to prey it open, but it soon swooped open, allowing atmosphere to change.
Old September 25, 2012, 05:56:07 PM
Giratina

"Alright.. Let's get this started!! Treecko you're my only Pokčmon soo you're up!" Treecko charged up in a fighting position. "Ready when you are Tad. Let's see how good you are, this is both of our first battles. And girls, hope you are watching because you might learn something from my awesome skills." He gave a wink.
Old September 26, 2012, 06:20:27 PM
Shaymin

Tad went to the battle field, which seemed to be the dirt pathway that was right in front of the Lab. Which isn't a very big one, and had pleanty of room for destruction. Tab sent out his newly required pokemon, smoothly." Go! Chimchar!" Tad commanded. A Chimchar came out of the ball, unlike most of the Chimchars, this one was very serious. He was wearing a stern face, and didn't give it up.

Chimchar
Male - Blaze - Level 5
Scratch - Leer
HP: 34/34

Treeko
Male - Overgrow - Level 6
Pound - Leer - Absorb
HP: 37/37
Old September 27, 2012, 06:04:52 PM
Giratina

"Interesting.. Usually, fire types have a advantage, but at low levels you got nothing!.. Okay then, use Leer to lower his defense, then follow up with Pound!" Aerojay yelled out because he knew Absorb wouldn't do a thing. Treecko ran to the Chimchar and prepared his Pound attack.
Old September 27, 2012, 06:33:51 PM
Shaymin

(Ummm... Try to do one attack at a time)

Both Pokemon are very unexperienced in battle, so this was a pretty even match up, but Treeko has had a little practice with attacks. Pound was his strongest attack, mainly because he had practiced it more than any other. But he started out with a Leer. Which was unsuccessful, for Chimchar had quickly came up and scratched him, officially starting the battle. It was a littler scratch, because he was too Treeko pounced in the same manner as he did to the tree. Treeko came back with his next attack, attacking with his tail, and hitting him in his face. It had hit pretty hard. Chirchar stayed very serious through it and quickly attack with Tad's command to scratch.

Chimchar
Male - Blaze - Level 5
Scratch - Leer
HP: 28/34

Treeko
Pound - Leer - Absorb
HP: 33/37
Old September 28, 2012, 03:28:10 PM
Giratina

Aerojay thought to himself 'Hmm.. If I lower his defense, this battle will be over pretty quickly...' So then he yelled "Treecko, use Leer and lower his defense!"
Old September 28, 2012, 08:23:04 PM
Shaymin

(This isn't like ASB)

Treeko was fast enough with this attack. Treeko took a half step and stared at Chimchar. Chimchar had caught the gaze ans was trapped in that. He looked a little intimidated from the leer. Chimchar had a wicked way of coming back from an opponent's attack. As soon as Treeko had finished his, Chimchar came with the Scratch attack that Tad had just commanded him to do. Chimchar was successful! He had scratched Treeko in the face, leaving a curable mark on his face.

Chimchar
Male - Blaze - Level 5
Scratch - Leer
HP: 28/34

Treeko
Pound - Leer - Absorb
HP: 29/37
Old September 29, 2012, 01:38:12 AM
Giratina

(Im not saying it is?) Aerojay was aware that Chimchar's defense was weaker. With that, Aerojay commanded a Pound
Old September 29, 2012, 02:14:32 PM
Shaymin

(I was just reminding you that the damage deduction isn't the same)

Right after the attack Tad ordered another Scratch. It was become more than obvious that he was using the all out attack strategy. Chimchar again used it, and he was already close so it was really easy to attack quickly. He swiped his claws against Treecko's body. But as quickly as Chimchar did, Treecko attacked with pound, swiftly twirling his body and slapping him with the base of his tail. It him in the hip, knocking on his side.

Chimchar
Male - Blaze - Level 5
Scratch - Leer
HP: 22/34

Treecko
Pound - Leer - Absorb
HP: 25/37

Last edited by teamplasma; September 30, 2012 at 09:06:05 AM.
Old September 30, 2012, 04:47:43 AM
Giratina

Aerojaybsaw Tad's all out attack strategy. "Okay Treeco, lets copy their strategy and use Pound, maximum power!"
Old September 30, 2012, 09:14:03 AM
Shaymin

Treecko didn't quite know how to do with a maximum power attack, but assumed that might mean to hit harder. Treecko was still really close to Chimchar from the last attack, so this one had to be done quickly to be done at all. He started off jumping and quickly flipping in the air. Only after the first flip did he reach him and hit Chimchar in the head with his tail. Trading in the spiral for a short flip seemed to work a little better, but definitely wore him down a little. Chimchar was a little bedraggled from that attack. He soon attacked back with a scratch, already know the command before being told. He swiftly swung his claws at him, and got him with he was in the air, leaving a little mark on his side. The Chimchar was a little unbridled with his attitude.

Chimchar
Male - Blaze - Level 5
Scratch - Leer
HP: 14/34

Treecko
Pound - Leer - Absorb
HP: 21/37
Old September 30, 2012, 11:21:49 AM
Giratina

"Okay, you're doing great Treecko!" yelled Aerojay. "Lets go for it again, Pound!"
Old October 1, 2012, 03:22:44 PM
Shaymin

When Aerojay said 'Pound', Tad said, "Whenever he attacks, take a stap back, then Scratch!" That was something new, and somethings Treecko didn't quite understand. Treecko used the same position and same attack motion at the last few times (before the flip). He same running and then pounced at Chimchar spinning. Chimchar took his front foot back, making Treecko miss the attack. "Watch out!" Yelled Melissa from the sidelines, noticeably behing quite before her little shout. Right then Chimchar did the same scratch as before, unexpectedly hitting his surprised opponent.

Chimchar
Male - Blaze - Level 5
Scratch - Leer
HP: 14/34

Treecko
Pound - Leer - Absorb
HP: 17/37
Old October 2, 2012, 03:01:17 AM
Giratina

"Okay.. It seems that we've lost quite a chunk of health at this point.. Dodge his next attack and use absorb!" Aerojay commanded.
Old October 2, 2012, 02:02:09 PM
Shaymin

Treecko was able to understand that he had to let him go first, but he wasn't too proficient with dodging. He didn't know how to and hadn't practiced it with Aerojay. So when Chimchar came at him with a Scratch again, he awkwardly stepped to the side, but not enough. Chimchar still got him (not as much). Treecko quickly went for the Absorb. Instead of making it into an aimed attack, like it normally is, Treeko made it into a Physical attack. He slapped his hands on Chimchars temples. It was an easy task since he had performed it so shortly after Chimchar did his. Red lights peaked out from his palms, making little zapping sounds. This seemed highly effective though the type combination wouldn't show correct. Treecko was proficient at attacks, they just came naturally to him, dodging did not.

Chimchar
Male - Blaze - Level 5
Scratch - Leer
HP: 10/34

Treecko
Pound - Leer - Absorb
HP: 19/37
Old October 2, 2012, 06:24:25 PM
Giratina

"Hmph looks like we have to practice that later.." Aerojay pointed out. "Oh well, lets try absorb once more!"
Old October 4, 2012, 03:09:32 PM
Shaymin

"Back up a little, get more space between you two!" Tad said. Chimchar did that as told, but Tad's reason wasn't apparent to him. Regan made a little squeal, knowing what was going on. Treeko didn't know either, but this time he used Absorb again. He held out both of his palms and aimed them at Chimchar. The same red color from before shot out as a beam at Chimchar, they came out and curved a little in the direction of him. They hit him but it didn't seem to hurt him as much.

After the attack he came back with a scratch. Chimchar was really getting exhausted and in the middle of running for the attack he tell over a twig. He fell on his stomach and hands.
Old October 4, 2012, 05:19:25 PM
Giratina

"Whoa, alright this is your chance Treecko!" Aerojay pointed out. Aerojay saw that Chimchar was getting weaker and weaker. Also, when Chimchar fell, he guessed that Chimchar must have lost a bit of stanima. "Use Pound, try to finish him off now!"

Last edited by PHANTOMxTRAINER; October 5, 2012 at 07:20:08 PM.
Old October 6, 2012, 05:50:41 AM
Shaymin

Treecko ran for him. He was trying to get up but Treeko wasn't going to let that happen. Tad yelled, telling him to get up, for he wasn't going to loose. But Treecko came to him and did a flip on him again. He slammed his tail into the back of his head making him smashing his face back into the ground. Chimchar didn't make a noise or move. Regan cheer for the sidelines, Melissa smiled. Tad Jeered at him, but returned his pokemon. "Never again will this happen." He stuffed his PokeBall back into his pocket and returned to his session with Professor Storax. =

Chimchar
Male - Blaze - Level 5
Scratch - Leer
HP: 0/34

Treecko
Pound - Leer - Absorb
HP: 20/37
Old October 6, 2012, 08:43:39 PM
Giratina

Aerojay was filled with excitement, but tried to stay humble. He gave a little bow to the audience of Regan and Melissa, then Treecko climbed back to his shoulder and stretched out. "Tad, that was an amazing match!" Aerojay walked over to Tad to shake his hand. He always showed a good amount of sportsmanship to everyone, win or lose. "We should battle again sometime. The feeling of that battle was intense!" He gave a competitive smile to Tad.
Old October 7, 2012, 05:08:32 PM
Shaymin

Before storming into the Lab he shook his hand and said, "Surely next time I will beat you." With that he was gone. Melissa and Regan walked over to him. "Wow, you did great! You are a really awesome trainer, Aerojay," Exclaimed Melissa. Regan nodded, "We should really get going if we want to make before dark. We are taking too many brakes." Melissa agreed, showing they had the same mindset, but obviously not the same personality. "We probably will make it a little after lunch time." Melissa mentioned, staggering a little toward the route, to initiate the walk to the city.
Old October 8, 2012, 04:53:42 AM
Giratina

"Thanks for cheering me on guys" Aerojay said happily. "Okay, you guys are right we're losing time. Let's go!" He started walking towards the route as well. "You have your bag, right?" Aerojay said to make sure she didn't forget the whole purpose why we came here.
Old October 8, 2012, 05:15:31 PM
Shaymin

She looked over at Aerojay. "Oh, yeah. When we first went into the Lab, when we met Tad, I found it in there." They kept walking to the Route. By now it was 1 in the afternoon. Since Aerojay had woken u so late and they had this little delay, they were a little behind on schedule. If they kept up the stead pace they would get there in 3-3.5 hours. Though the sight of the Paradora City would surely get them a little more excited.
Old October 8, 2012, 06:40:19 PM
Giratina

"Okay good, let's keep walking then." They were walking for a few hours until they saw the beautiful city lights of Pandora City. The sight was amazing. He's seen it all before, just not alone without his parents. He now got a chance to appreciate it without his parents bossing him to go do something. It was all great. He just sighed. "Wow. This is amazing. What do you guys think?"
Old October 9, 2012, 06:59:24 PM
Shaymin

Melissa answered first, "It is amazing, everything I see it I have to catch my breathe. Reagan ruined the poetic vibe and said, "We have seen it a gaziliion times, it is nothing special." The sound of car horns, sirens, and slight music filled the air the more you approached the amazing city. The lights touched the sky, the scrapers were so huge. "It is so strange how a city like this has no effect at all on such a quaint town that is so close." Melissa said, poitning out that the city is very large.
Old October 10, 2012, 03:09:10 AM
Giratina

"Regan, calm down a bit! Now that we're here, we have time to relax for a bit. Let's enjoy the city to its fullest while we're here!" They kept walking until they reached the "Welcome to Paradora City!" sign. "We're here at last. I suppose we should find a place to rest, its getting dark". Aerojay pointed to the night sky with the twinkling stars in perfect comparison to the city lights.
Old October 13, 2012, 09:15:59 AM
Shaymin

(If you come back, you should make a thread in the Paradora City section.)
Old December 18, 2012, 04:07:02 PM
Shaymin

(Recall this?)

"They have seen the city many times before, but you are seen it many times before, but if you think that it is a good idea than I will do it!" Melissa smiled and moved her recently groomed hair back. She dug into her bag and got a Pokeball. Regan followed in Melissa's ways and did the same. Out popped the Charmander and the Flaffy that they had mentioned before. "Hey didn't we talk about a battle before? Do you want to pick that up sometime or do you want a little tour first?" Melissa reminded the boy. They walked out of the PokeCenter into the morning air. The streets were busy and full of people. Across the Pokecenter was a large mall. Either way down the short road was another road.

(Also the Map is up for Paradora... You may ask where you are or something if you want)
Old December 18, 2012, 04:39:05 PM
Giratina

(Um. Look at the thread you are posting in xD )
Old December 18, 2012, 05:37:48 PM
Shaymin

(Hehe. I thought I closed this one. :3)