Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing > The Official Victory Road Role-Play > Oldoak Town
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 3, 2012, 11:24:24 AM
Charizard

Default To Unfamiliar Lands: Logan's Story, Part One

"So this is Oldoak Town, huh..."

A blond boy was looking among the town before him. It seemed like a town that began a story of new adventures, folding out before him. It seemed like a new beginning...a new quest. His name is Logan Runesat, and this is his beginning.

"It's dissapointing that I have to start like this, but maybe this will make for a more difficult challenge...I do love a good challenge," he thought.

...He shook his head. "But first things first, what should I do to begin?" he asked himself..."Maybe talk to the townsfolk? Maybe they can help me out."
Old September 3, 2012, 03:28:16 PM
Shaymin

Entrance to Oldoak Town:
To the left is a huge building that is the Lab. To the right is a house with a vast garden, at least it was vast compared to the other house's gardens. Tending to it was an old lady. She had a pink apron on with neat white clothes. Her grey hair was blowing with the light breeze. She looked over at Logan.
Old September 3, 2012, 05:53:21 PM
Charizard

Logan decided to ask the lady if she had any advice on what to do next.

"Um, hi, can you help me with something? See, I'm kinda new to this region...I haven't heard of it until recently, and I came here to start fresh on a new challenge...You wouldn't happen to have any ideas on who to go to first, would you?" Logan asked the lady.

Last edited by DiamondEdge; September 3, 2012 at 05:53:53 PM.
Old September 4, 2012, 03:01:50 PM
Shaymin

The Old Lady looked up from the flower that she was watering. "Hm? Oh, hello there, young man." She smiled, taking her time with each word. "Hmm, many new trainers come to this town to get their first pokemon down at the lab." The meek old lady pointed her wrinkly arm in the direction of a large shiny building. "That there is the lab. It is really special to this town. You are new here? Well welcome. Take this to help you on whatever you may pursue." After articulating each word, she slipped her hand into her apron and handed Logan 2 berries. One was a Sitrus Berry and the other an Oran berry. "Good luck, young man."
Old September 11, 2012, 01:26:37 PM
Charizard

"Thank you!" he said back to the woman, going back on his way into town, on his way towards the Lab. "The Lab, huh...? There might be more to this region than I think. Maybe I SHOULD go take a look."

Sure enough, Logan soon arrived at the Pokemon Lab, stopping at the door...
"Alright, here goes..."
Logan went into the lab.
Old September 11, 2012, 04:35:52 PM
Shaymin

Inside the lab was nothing that he would have expected. Inside there were many machines and such scattered along the wall. Each preforming different tasks. The walls were shiny and white. So was the floor, but the floor was more of a grey color. The back wall was lined by tables and desks. One of the desks had a tall man at it. He had nice brown hair and a long lab coat one.