Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing > The Official Victory Road Role-Play > Oldoak Town

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 4, 2012, 03:05:41 PM
Kyurem

Default The Tale of Marron Viridia - Chapter 1: Departure

Marron sat in the backyard, talking to the plants as usual. He was telling his fellow plants that today, he would be leaving on a journey. He was a little nervous, but he said that today was the day he'd steel his courage and finally be out on his own. He knew that this was the day that his parents always dreamed of.

"Alright, see you guys later!" said Marron to the plants. A slight breeze made them bend, as if waving back. Marron smiled and proceeded to the front door of his house, and after several minutes of preparing himself, he walked outside.
Old September 4, 2012, 07:14:44 PM
Shaymin

Marron walked out of the backyard onto the brown, dirt pathway. The pathway led all around the small town. The whole town is surrounded by trees and light forest. At a house to the left of Marron's, an mid-aged person was washing their windows. The town is well-kept and clean, and an ideal place to live. The towns infamous Lab was a block away to the right of Marrons house.
Old September 5, 2012, 04:46:11 PM
Kyurem

Marron walked towards the lab, his knees shaking from a slight breeze that left him a little chilly. "Oooh...I'm...so c-cold...I wish I was home..." Marron thought. He continued towards the lab, a little unsure of himself. "I hope that I don't cause any trouble for the professor..." Marron mulled. "I don't know if I'm going to be a good trainer...but I guess I'll have to try...ooh, I wish I had my garden friends with me..." Marron had approached the lab, and, again, after a few minutes of mulling it over, he walked in.

"H-hello! I-I'm here to g-get my s-starter Pokemon!" Marron stuttered, not only from nervousness but being hit by a cold rush as he walked inside the air-conditioned laboratory.

Last edited by GrassPokemonFTW; September 5, 2012 at 04:46:22 PM.
Old September 6, 2012, 03:53:39 PM
Shaymin

At the back of the building that Marron just waked into was a man sitting at a metal desk. He was writing something in a blank book. There were many machines making noises and such that didn't seem to be distracting him while he was at work. The machines weren't that loud, they were very shiny though. And sometimes made bright flashes. The man at the back was a tall, slender, youthful person; and he had short, and flowing brown hair.
Old September 8, 2012, 06:32:12 AM
Kyurem

Marron stopped in his tracks. His legs weren't doing what he told them to, for they were shaking from fear and cold. He looked around, as if he could find some solace elsewhere, but he didn't find anyone besides the professor. It didn't seem like he noticed when Marron first called out.

"U-um...I'd l-like to get m-my s-starter P-Pokemon! P-please?" Marron said, now his arms beginning to shake.
Old September 8, 2012, 05:34:29 PM
Shaymin

The man turned around in his revolving-chair. Le sorta of just gave Marron a look. "Excuse me. But who are you. I do not to be rude under any circumstances, but someone just doesn't walk in and take someone else's Pokemon. I would have to give it to you." To make it look less rude than it was he smiled. "May I know your name, sir?"
Old September 9, 2012, 05:48:32 AM
Kyurem

At the professors "apprehending" of Marron, Marron froze and his knees began to quiver even more. "Did I say something wrong?" Marron thought. "What did I do? Oh no, oh no, what'll I do!? I'm already in trouble!"

"U-um..." Marron finally spoke. "M-my name's M-Marron...M-Marron V-Viridia. I-I'm a s-starting t-t-trainer, s-so I th-thought that..." he thought of what to say next, but the words were unable to escape his mouth. He called it quits and stood there, his entire body shaking.
Old September 9, 2012, 08:10:42 AM
Shaymin

"I see you are already nervous, and that you are a little scared, and I dont see why. I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable, but I just hate when people come in here and expect me to just hand over one of my Pokemon.

But Hello, Marron, I am Professor Storax. I am in charge of supplying starter trainers, like yourself, with what they need to survive in this region. " He smiled. "So what are you planning o do as a starting trainer?"