Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old October 21, 2010, 12:07:38 PM
Landorus

(Capricorn) Capricorn glanced down at the screen. Then, following the blip on the screen, he walked in the direction the Inventor had indicated. The path led back into the forest, but it didn't follow the trail winding through it. The trees grew thickly all around him, making it almost impossible to make any headway. But, eventually, Capricorn found evidence that someone had been along the same route. Very well, Gizamimi, He thought, drawing his sword, I shall not underestimate you this time.....
Old October 21, 2010, 07:28:03 PM
Regigigas

(Sorry guys I've been busy helping my grandma move the last few days, but i'll be here from now on i'll let you know if i'll be gone again.)
(This takes place when you guys are just leaving the ruins and wondering where Magnus is, this leads up to where we are currently.)
Magnus was standing in front of Croajun wondering what to do to him. "I'll catch up with you guys in a minute!!!" he yelled to his friends but it seemed as if they were to far away to hear... He then thought to himself that Croajun didn't deserve to be tortured even if he's scum, so Magnus left his body there as it was. "I'd better catch up with the guys before they're to far away, but first I should collect some ingredients to make some bread for everyone tomorrow since I don't have any food left. As he started to collect wheat and such around the ruins he began feeling sharp pains in his head that wouldn't go away. Eventually the pains grew greater and Magnus was beggining to hear voices that sounded very familliar to him.
(???) I.....ill...et....o....y...hild.....
(Magnus) Arghhhh!!!! why won't it stop!! He then fell to the ground his hands grasping around his head until he finally passed out......then he vanished into thin air...
A few hours later Magnus awoke in a strange world with nothing around him exept a pathway leading to a tower that looked as if it was in very good shape. "Whe..where am I?" He then rose to his feet and began to walk along the path. "I've been here before, wa...wait no it can't be these are the ruins I was just in but what happened to them, It looks as if the bombs never fell? He then was now in front of the tower when he saw about three wounded soldiers. Once he approached them they just vanished but he could hear the words "Stop him" from one of them before they dissapeared."What the hell is going on here!" He thought to himself before walking into the tower. Inside it was worse, blood was everywhere and people were laying there gasping for just one more breath as they lay dying before Magnus. A lonely tear fell down Magnus's cheek as he tried not to think of the poor people around him. A person on the ground who was still alive enough to talk but would only say two words:" Stop him!" Magnus began to wonder who this "him" was. He then made his way up the staircase but as soon as he did the people began to vanish just like the soldiers. "What is this place" he thought but as he started to walk up the spiral stone staircase the shar pains in his head started up again. "Aughhhhh....it's starting!" He tried to fade out the pain and it seemed to be working until the voices came back....
(???) Just a little farther boy thats it your almost here just a few more steps until you end up like your mother!!
(Magnus) He then reached the end of the stairs of the tower but no one was there, but out of the corner of his eye he saw a ladder that led to the very top where soldiers normally sniped. As he climbed up he heard the voice one more time.
(???)"Your time is now.....Son.."
(Magnus)He then at that moment knew that it was his father Gen who had caused all of this. Now at the very top of the tower Magnus drew out his blade and waited for Gen to appear.
(Gen) "My son you have grown quite strong over the years but now is the time where your journey ends......."
(Magnus)"What have you done, all of these people do their lives mean nothing to you!!?"
(Gen)"They were lost they needed a place to go so I guided them with my blade..."
(Magnus)"What did they ever do to you they were just soldiers trying to help their country and you killed them just so you could get a damn laugh out of it, all of those people had families, children, and a life and you've ruined all of that!!"
(Gen)"SILENCE CHILD!!" Gen then thrust his sword through Magnus's chest.
(Magnus) "Aghhhh....." He then fell to the ground holding his fathers sword.
(Gen) "Goodbye my sweet kin enjoy the afterlife....." Gen then began to walk away.
(Magnus)"Nooooo!!!" Magnus jumped up a pulled the blade out of his chest and charged at Gen with all the energy he had. The blade slashed right across Gen's stomach leaving a huge gash. (Gen) "If this is how you want it.....So be it!
They both charged at eachother blades gleaming in the sun. The battle waged on for hours clashing metal was all that could be heard until finally one fell. Battered with cuts and bruises Magnus, with the very last of his energy he thrust his bloody blade through Gen leaving Magnus exauhsted.
(Magnus) "This is the END"!!! He then ripped his sword out of Gen leaving him to his demise..
(Gen)To a surprise Gen was not dead yet, he stood to his feet and threw a sharp piece of metal towards Magnus striking him in the shoulder and leaving it deep inside of him. "We will finish this another day." Gen then vanished within the shadows. Feeling very tired and exausted Magnus then blacked out....
Waking up several hours later Magnus again didn't know where he was it seemed like a forest, he heared people but more importantly he heard his friends. Still extremely injured from the battle he had with Gen, he could barely walk making it very hard for him to move around but to his luck he saw his friends in the diustance but it looked as if they were with Rika for some reason. "Whats going on." he thought to himself. He managed to walk over there by everyone but fell over right next to Idno. With what was left of his energy he called out to Idno: "Help me please..." he then passed out...
Old October 22, 2010, 11:31:13 AM
Landorus

(Idno) Noticing the body next to him, Idno was startled. "Holy crap!" He exclaimed. "We gotta get him to the cave, quick!" They walked to the cave, with Idno carrying Magnus. Idno put Magnus on the pile of leaves, and examined him. "Looks like he has several broken blood vessels, quite a few scratches, and a huge wound in his shoulder. If he was left alone, he probably would have died. I need to prep for taking the metal out of his body. Giza, I need you to get some water to wash off his wounds. And Destiny, get some of the cloth from Giza's storage and help me stop the blood flow. I think I have some Roofenol pills in my pack to keep him from waking up." He then rummaged through his pack and took out two small pills, a scalpel, some gloves, and some suture.
Old October 22, 2010, 12:16:48 PM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Gizamimi had turned quite pale when she saw Magnus on the ground. Without a word, she grabbed the empty canteens that'd been set beside her packs, then dashed out the cave entrance to find the spring that she knew had clean water.
(Capricorn) Capricorn heard the whole conversation going on in the cave. Perfect, he thought, I'll stop her before she reaches the spring. He followed her, Hiding among the trees. Finally, When the girl stepped into a clearing, he stepped out where he could be seen. "And, where do you think you're going in such a hurry?"
(Gizamimi) "What do you want, Capricorn?" She asked, slightly out of breath.
(Capricorn) "I think that you are quite aware of what I want."
(Gizamimi) "I don't have time for this. Can't I get a rain check?"
(Capricorn) "Not this time, girl."He drew his sword, and charged.
(Gizamimi) Giza reached for her sword, then remembered that she'd left it back at camp. "D'arvit!" She swore, jumping to the side. There was only one chance for her to get out of this...
(Capricorn) Capricorn turned, then swung at her again.
(Gizamimi) She stepped to the side, then grabbed the hilt of her father's sword, and ripped it from his hands. Tossing it out of reach, she forced Capricorn against a tree, then, holding him there with her knee, she drew her dagger, and used it to pin him to the tree by the shirt. She backed away, gasping for air. Finally, she turned to Capricorn. "I'll deal with you later." She told him, picking up the canteens she'd dropped, then ran in the direction of the spring.
(I'm gonna be at the library this afternoon, and I won't get back until about 5 or 6 O'clock, my time. Just thought I'd let you guys know.)

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; October 22, 2010 at 05:22:26 PM.
Old October 23, 2010, 02:57:44 AM
Keldeo

(My internet died..For two days.)
(Destiny) Destiny just stood there, stunned, just when the arrow hit his sister, his eyes went from Rika's uncononus body to his saber, right near his "Bed" then picked it up, and un-sheathed it, and ran after Capricorn and Gizamimi, only just noticing Gizamimi gone, "I'm sorry sis.." he muttered.
Old October 23, 2010, 07:38:22 AM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Gizamimi reached the spring a moment later, out of breath. She knelt by the spring, filling up the canteens. As she lowered the second one to the water, she noticed a thin, red line on the back of her hand. She must've been cut when she'd grabbed her father's sword hilt. The cut wasn't serious, just a scratch. Ignoring it, she turned to run back to the cave. As she passed the place where she'd nailed her father to the tree, she saw that he'd escaped. Her dagger was still in the tree, now holding a scrap of cloth. His shirt must've torn. She thought, retrieving her dagger. Then, remembering the urgency of the situation, she went back towards the cave at a dead run.

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; October 24, 2010 at 09:00:03 PM.
Old October 25, 2010, 12:30:25 PM
Landorus

(Idno) Idno was patching up Magnus's cleaner wounds and wondered, "Where's Giza and Destiny? They should both be here by now." He puts on some gloves he found in his first-aid kit and waited for Giza with the water.

(The Inventor) "Gee, Capricorn, If I knew your daughter was so strong I would've helped you in that battle. I'm glad I didn't, though. We humans are quite fragile compared to the Xionie."

(Croajun) Croajun was being The Inventor's puppy dog, following at a close step and agreeing with his every statement. Not much else to say here.

Last edited by Idno58; October 25, 2010 at 12:30:48 PM.
Old October 25, 2010, 12:35:59 PM
Keldeo

Destiny got lost in the forest..Turning right, left..Right..left.. He felt sick, all this going in circles didn't help with finding his friends.. "Giza..Everyone..I'll find you!" he shouted out, then put his sword up "I will find you!"
Old October 25, 2010, 12:43:50 PM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Giza ran towards the wall of trees, half-climbing, half-jumping through the gap. she set the water next to Idno, almost completely winded. When she caught her breath, she looked around. "Hey, where's Destiny?" she asked Idno.
(Capricorn) "Yes, she's very strong." Capricorn replied, rubbing his shoulder. Giza's dagger hadn't completely missed him. He'd still be nailed to that tree, had his shirt not been torn.
Old October 25, 2010, 12:54:43 PM
Landorus

(Idno) "Beats me. But it doesn't matter now. We have to get this chunk of metal out of Magnus's shoulder." Idno takes his forceps and cautiously picks at the metal. "Looks like it's in there pretty deep. I'll need to dig in there to get it out." He puts down his forceps and grabs his scalpel. He slowly cuts around Magnus's shoulder to widen the wound. When it was wide enough, he pulled the metal out. "This metal.... It's very peculiarly shaped. And I don't recognize this kind of metal. We could use this later. Try to wash it off with a cloth, Giza." He then pinched the wound together, making sure there weren't any air pockets, and sutured it up. "There. Now all we have to do is make sure he's comfortable until he wakes up." After that, he continued to wash off and suture up any of Magnus's more minor cuts.
Old October 25, 2010, 01:03:02 PM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Giza took the piece of metal from Idno, careful not to cut herself on it, then, after rummaging around in her pack for a moment, wiped the blood off the metal. It was strangely shaped, and the metal didn't look like anything that Giza'd ever seen before. She had, however, heard of a weapon that was hauntingly similar to what lay in her hand. After examining it a moment, she paled. "Oh, crap...."
Old October 25, 2010, 01:04:07 PM
Landorus

(Idno) "Hm? Is there a problem?"
Old October 25, 2010, 01:27:40 PM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Gizamimi looked up, a grim look on her face, "This isn't just any scrap of metal, Idno, this is a weapon." She carefully turned it in her hand. "I read about it once. it was a long time ago.... Oh, let me think.... I don't remember what it was called, but it was basically a triangular piece of metal that was sharp on all three sides. It was a throwing weapon, and, if there was enough spin on it, it could even slice through armor." She frowned, trying to remember the rest of what she'd read. "They weren't used a whole lot, since it was too easy to cut yourself. It was fairly popular for a time, but they were soon outlawed." Giza turned the piece of metal in her hand. "It looks like whomever this belonged to tried to recreate it, but didn't do a very good job. It's so uneven, I'm surprised it flew at all."
Old October 25, 2010, 01:55:38 PM
Keldeo

Destiny came to a clearing, different from the first one, "maybe it's best to rest.." he muttered, then heard something in a nearby bush. (Rika) Rika woke up, looked around, and saw someome..She couldn't tell if it was that girl, Idno, or capricorn..(One of you, idno or Gizamimi, are the person, she can't see the other one.)
Old October 25, 2010, 02:15:12 PM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Giza didn't see Rika wake up. She was too busy examining the piece of metal in her hand.....
(Capricorn) Capricorn thought he heard something coming from a nearby clearing. He slowly drew his sword, and moved towards the clearing, thinking it might be his daughter....
Old October 25, 2010, 02:31:47 PM
Keldeo

Rika got up, picked up her sword and smiled "It's her.." (Destiny) Destiny saw something gleam off near the edge of the clearing, but ignored it, something was in the bushes...
Old October 25, 2010, 02:38:41 PM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Giza wrapped the piece of metal in a small cloth, and placed it in her bag. As she turned back, she saw Rika, grinning at her. Giza froze momentarily, then went for her dagger....
Old October 25, 2010, 02:47:51 PM
Keldeo

Rika laughed "Not happening..human" She then slashed at Gizamimi.
Old October 25, 2010, 02:53:13 PM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Gizamimi rolled to the side, attempting to dodge the slash. It almost worked, but the sword still slashed her cheek. Giza got to her feet, and looked around frantically. Where's my sword!?
Old October 25, 2010, 03:01:45 PM
Keldeo

Rika smiled evilly, and slashed at Gizamimi again, this time faster. "What's wrong human!? Lost something? Too bad.. I wouldn't worry too much about it..It won't do you much good, when you DIE!" (I'm sleepy...*Yawn*)

Last edited by Roxas; October 25, 2010 at 03:11:50 PM.
Old October 25, 2010, 03:10:19 PM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) The next slash caught Giza in the side. She winced, then looked around again. There! Her sword lay against the wall, right next to the firewood. Keeping her eyes on Rika, she slowly backed towards it....
Old October 25, 2010, 03:15:39 PM
Keldeo

(Can we continue this tomarrow...?*Yawn* I'm sleepy..It's late over here..)
Old October 25, 2010, 03:18:11 PM
Landorus

(I can see that. Alright, We'll continue this tomorrow.)
Old October 26, 2010, 03:55:35 AM
Keldeo

('kay..Time to continue)
(Rika) Rika noticed Giza trying to back away to get her sword, and rushed to stop her, with a swift slash aimed near the legs.
Old October 26, 2010, 08:36:46 AM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Giza tried to jump away from the slash, but it caught her left knee. She winced. Alright, she thought, I won't be able to reach my sword before she tears me to shreds... There's only one option left to me... Slowly, she backed toward the cave mouth. C'mon, Rika, come and get me.....
Old October 26, 2010, 08:40:57 AM
Keldeo

(Rika) Rika smiled, she fell for it, she ran after Giza, and slashed at her, "It's over..Say good-bye to your life..and Destiny."
(By the way..We still have to do Destiny and Capricorn's battle/encounter in the clearing..)
Old October 26, 2010, 08:47:33 AM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Gizamimi jumped back. This slash caught her right forearm. It took all she could not to cry out. Instead, she smiled mockingly at Rika. "Is that the best you can do?" She asked, jumping through the gap in the trees.
(Capricorn) Capricorn stepped into the clearing, surprised that it was Rika's little brother, and not Gizamimi, that stood there. He covered his surprise with an evil smile. "Well, well, what do we have here?"......
Old October 26, 2010, 08:49:59 AM
Keldeo

(Destiny) Destiny stared at Capricorn.. "I-it's..Giza's Dad.." he shook, "That thing i saw..It might come in handy.." he thought.
(Rika) Rika followed her, slashing as she went. "You..Mock me!?" she cried.
(The thing Destiny saw, was Edge of Heart)
Old October 26, 2010, 08:58:55 AM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) It was easier to dodge Rika's slashes in the forest. Giza stepped right, and left, so that each slash connected with a tree, and not with her. It won't continue to be so easy.... she thought, ducking behind another tree...
(Capricorn) Capricorn looked at the boy for a moment, then thought, Perhaps, I'll knock him out, and then bring him to Rika. She is the one who wanted to kill him, after all... Slowly, he advanced on the boy...
Old October 26, 2010, 09:01:19 AM
Keldeo

(Destiny) Destiny held up his sword, just in case Capricorn attacked him.. "Go away! You won't take me..Or Giza!" he slashed out infront of him
Old October 26, 2010, 09:04:43 AM
Landorus

(Capricorn) Capricorn easily blocked the slash, then chuckled. "Brave words, for one so young. However, what happens between me and my daughter is no concern of yours." He slashed, trying to knock the sword out of the boy's hand.
Old October 26, 2010, 09:20:11 AM
Keldeo

(Destiny) Destiny's saber fell out of his hands, and broke. "No!" he cried.."No..It can't end..Wait..What was that thing over there!?" he slowly backed away towards a gleaming object.
Old October 26, 2010, 09:22:54 AM
Landorus

(Capricorn) Capricorn smiled at what was left of the blue saber. "Well, it looks like I... Wait, what are you doing?" He turned to the boy, and saw he was backing towards something....
Old October 26, 2010, 09:40:02 AM
Keldeo

(Destiny) Once Destiny got to the thing, to peered at it "It's..A sword!" he picked it up, and named it "Edge of heart" and held it out infront of him "Come and get me, Jerk!" he taunted.
Old October 26, 2010, 09:41:33 AM
Landorus

(Capricorn) "You DARE call me JERK!?!?!" Capricorn shouted, lunging at the boy...
Old October 26, 2010, 09:43:35 AM
Keldeo

(Destiny) Destiny smiled, and jumped out of the way, and countered with a swift slash aimed at Capricorn's head "I'm sorry, Jerk."
Old October 26, 2010, 09:50:08 AM
Landorus

(Capricorn) Capricorn saw the slash coming, but couldn't do anything about it. Desperately, he twisted his body, hoping it would make some difference. It did, but only barely. The slash cut deeply into his shoulder. Capricorn cried out in pain, clutching his shoulder. He stood slowly, glaring at the boy. "You are quite the warrior, but don't think you've seen the last of me." He then turned, and ran back into the forest.
Old October 26, 2010, 10:37:49 AM
Keldeo

(Destiny) Destiny panted.. "I..Beat him..for now.." he picked up the shards of the Blue Saber "I..Couldn't save you though.." he then ran off, in search of Gizamimi.
Old October 26, 2010, 11:05:06 AM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Giza was still weaving through the forest. It was starting to get more difficult with every passing second. She'd already lost a lot of blood from the wounds she already had, and she was starting to feel light-headed. Rika's stronger than I thought.. She thought, ducking once again behind a tree. I don't know how much longer I can keep this up....
Old October 26, 2010, 11:47:16 AM
Keldeo

(Rika) Rika slashed the tree down "Are you done escaping your impending doom..?" she laughed "Nobody's going to save you now..not even Littl-" she stopped. (Destiny) Destiny had found her, and smacked her with the back of Edge of Heart, knocking her out, cold. (Rika) Rika collapsed.
Old October 26, 2010, 12:39:47 PM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Giza leaned against a nearby tree, catching her breath. "Nice.... To see you.... Again." She panted.
Old October 26, 2010, 12:44:47 PM
Keldeo

(Destiny) "I ran into your Dad.." he said quickly "He.." he dropped the shards down..and looked down.
Old October 26, 2010, 12:50:26 PM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Giza realized that the shards Destiny had dropped were from his blue saber. "I'm... Sorry... About your saber.." She said, still slightly out of breath. She tried to step forward, but she fell to her knees, clutching the gash in her side.
Old October 26, 2010, 12:51:44 PM
Keldeo

(Destiny) Destiny dropped his new sword, and rushed to help Giza "Giza! What happened!?"
Old October 26, 2010, 12:54:58 PM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Gizamimi looked up,one eye squinted in pain. "I-It's nothing.." She said, unconvincingly, "I j-just got cut, that's all...."
Old October 26, 2010, 12:58:10 PM
Keldeo

(Destiny) "Cut!? Cut by what!?" he was really worried now.
Old October 26, 2010, 01:04:24 PM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) "Y-your sister woke up... back in the cave..." She explained, trying not to sound as if she was in a lot of pain, which she was. "She w-was faster than I thought she'd be. It's n-not serious, though." That last statement wasn't exactly true..
Old October 26, 2010, 01:05:02 PM
Landorus

(Idno) Idno was taking care of Magnus when he noticed Giza hadn't come back in a while. He dismissed it as nothing and examined the weapon found in Magnus's shoulder. He found ancient weapons intriguing, for The Inventor taught him a lot about combat. The angular shapes of the pyramid were incredibly sharp, but made it hard to throw. Then, Idno had a streak of inspiration. He dented a hole in one of the blades with his scalpel and fed through one of the long straps from his bag. "Perfect." he muttered. He knotted the strap and swung the weapon around like a flail. The object was hand-sized, but it was so sharp that it probably could beak a bone with little momentum. "I call it... 'Tutankhamen's flail.'"

(The Inventor) The Inventor was sitting on a branch with Croajun watching the children maul the Xionie. "Well, I suppose these Lieutenants have gotten so cocky they haven't been training. Just because they're Xionie, doesn't mean they're invincible. You don't need a heart to die."

(Croajun) "Why do you insult us, master? Aren't you one of the Xionie as well? You're the one who helped invent Xionozine after all."

(The Inventor) "Me? No. I enjoy living too much. The thrills of having to survive, the pain, the love, the emotion, I couldn't part with it. Besides, being a Xionie means having to swear allegiance to Mr. Erauqs. You know me. I would never do that."

(Croajun) "But... Nakumi told us that we have to assimilate all the humans. But I can't kill you, Master. It's against code to destroy one's creator."

(The Inventor) "Well, I guess you'll have to choose who to listen to, then. But remember, I don't give you any orders, now do I? What's the only order I've ever given to you?"

(Croajun) "To destroy the ungrateful whelp who *gulp* destroyed your laboratory?"

(The Inventor) "Indeed. That boy destroyed every material thing I've ever lived for. And anyone who should destroy my Laboratory should suffer in the depths of hell!"

(Croajun)"..."
Old October 26, 2010, 08:09:01 PM
Regigigas

Waking up in aww next to Idno, Magnus sat up slightley still in pain but feeling alot better than he did earlier. He immediately grasped his shoulder in a thought of worry he blurted "Where the hell is the piece of metal? I need you to tell me everything that happened, but first go find Giza and Destiny please I need to talk to you three about something important, so please go find them...." He then got up and walked out to the clearing to gather his thoughts.
(The next parts are important for plot reasons so no "BIG" battles until a little later on ok guys. And this will go along with everybody's story in a slight way but Magnus's the most so don't worry. )

Last edited by MultiWishMaker; October 26, 2010 at 08:09:32 PM.
Old October 27, 2010, 02:32:11 AM
Keldeo

(I doubt there'd be any big battles, Destiny defeated Capricorn, and knocked Rika out.)
Old October 27, 2010, 03:42:54 AM
Regigigas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
(I doubt there'd be any big battles, Destiny defeated Capricorn, and knocked Rika out.)
(You never know One of us could create another character that beasts on everything and we have to fight it...)
Old October 27, 2010, 04:16:53 AM
Keldeo

(I already have a character for my next RP..Which is a pyscho murderer..With a troubled past)
Old October 27, 2010, 04:21:15 AM
Regigigas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
(I already have a character for my next RP..Which is a pyscho murderer..With a troubled past)
Thats freakin awesome!! I wish we didn't have to wait for everyone....
Old October 27, 2010, 11:01:27 AM
Landorus

(Back to the RP... and I might have a few extra characters up my sleeve)
(Idno) Idno explained to Magnus, "The metal's right here. I invented a weapon out of it. All it needs are a few chains and it'll be a weapon of Xionie destruction! But... yeah, I guess we should go look for those two, huh?"

(The inventor) The Inventor knelt by Capricorn's lifeless body and examined his wounds. "Wellp," he said, "I guess he won't be needing this anymore." He took back the Bloodhound and put it in his portable teleporter. "And while I'm at it..." he mumbled and took Capricorn's sword. He examined it. "Hah. Well this isn't more than burnt steel. It's so weak and brittle, it's a wonder it's able to cut through skin. I bet he just took a pocket knife and etched those words into it." The Inventor shook his head. "They say the man makes the sword, but even if you're the most skillful swordsman in the world, a weak sword will break against a proper blade." He then put the sword down and walked away, Croajun closely following.

Last edited by Idno58; October 27, 2010 at 11:30:37 AM.
Old October 27, 2010, 11:04:41 AM
Keldeo

(Yeah..)
Destiny doubted the truthfulness of what Giza had said "It isn't serious?" he asked.
Old October 27, 2010, 11:12:57 AM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) "N-not really...." she said, but the words sounded false, even to her own ears..
(Capricorn) Capricorn lay motionless on the ground a moment longer, then sat up slowly. "That scientist was more of a fool than I first thought..." He muttered. He'd thought pretending to be dead would be the best way to separate with the Inventor. And, surprisingly, it'd worked. "Well, I suppose I should try to find my daughter.... After I rest a while..." He muttered.

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; October 27, 2010 at 12:14:37 PM.
Old October 27, 2010, 11:19:26 AM
Keldeo

(Destiny) "Giza-chan..Don't lie.." he seemed even more worried..
Old October 27, 2010, 11:31:15 AM
Landorus

(Spiky, The Inventor didn't take his sword, he put it back down, sorry about the typo)
Old October 27, 2010, 11:31:53 AM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Giza looked at Destiny for a long time, then smiled weakly. "Alright, it hurts, but I think I can manage." She stood slowly, trying not to wince too much. "Should we head back to the cave, now?" She asked him.

(Oh. I'll fix it in a minute.)

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; October 27, 2010 at 11:32:27 AM.
Old October 27, 2010, 11:34:20 AM
Keldeo

Destiny nodded, he looked up to Gizamimi as a sort of sister..
Old October 27, 2010, 11:42:35 AM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Giza looked around, trying to figure out which way to go. She thought of Destiny like a little brother, but she was afraid that he might take it the wrong way if she said so. Finally, she said "This way.", nodding to the left. She led the way through the trees, one hand still on her wounded side.
Old October 27, 2010, 06:41:37 PM
Regigigas

"No Idno, you don't understand what you have....I need that more than anything. It's the only way to end this...."He then felt throbbing pains in his head but shrugged it off so it wouldn't seem as if he was still weak. "We need to go to my hometown, lets go round up Giza and Destiny and i'll explain more then. And by the way Idno thanks, I owe you. He then smiled and walked back out side.

Last edited by MultiWishMaker; October 27, 2010 at 06:42:07 PM.
Old October 28, 2010, 02:56:25 AM
Keldeo

Destiny followed Giza through the trees, keeping an eye on the gash, just in case.."I might need Idno's help.." he whispered to himself (Rank up!~ Charizard rank!~)
Old October 28, 2010, 07:52:18 AM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Giza didn't have much difficulty finding the way back to the cave. Rika had left quite a path of destruction when she'd been trying to kill Giza. The path wasn't easy to walk on, however. There were fallen branches, tree roots, and somtimes even whole trees in their path. Gizamimi carefully climbed over them, cringing slightly. How on earth was I able to run this far? She wondered, tripping on a fallen branch she'd failed to see. Eventually, however, she was certian that she could see the wall of trees just ahead. "Almost there." she muttered.
Old October 28, 2010, 08:00:44 AM
Keldeo

(Rika) Rika began to wake up, her head hurt.."Hey! Where'd she go!?" she looked around, shards of the Blue Saber gleamed, "She must have killed little brother.."
(Destiny) Destiny began to get tired, and stopped.."Giza..Could we take a little break..?"
Old October 28, 2010, 08:05:06 AM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) "Sure." She replied. She walked over to a tree (That was still standing), and leaned against it, catching her breath. Finally, she looked at Destiny. "Are you doing alright?" She asked.
Old October 28, 2010, 08:21:19 AM
Keldeo

(Destiny) "I'm fine..Tired.." he had his sword, he'd picked it up before leaving with Giza.."Wait..What if Rika wakes up..?"
Old October 28, 2010, 08:24:16 AM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) "Then, I suppose we'll have to fight her, if she manages to find us." Giza replied.
Old October 28, 2010, 08:25:43 AM
Keldeo

(Destiny) "But..If she did that to you.." he pointed to the cuts, "We might not survive.."
Old October 28, 2010, 08:37:24 AM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) "I underestimated her. She was a little faster than I thought she'd be." Giza shrugged. "Next time, I'll be more carefull of that. Besides, you're probably a lot more agile than I am."
Old October 28, 2010, 09:46:30 AM
Keldeo

"I guess so.." Destiny sighed "Okay..Let's go again!" he started walking towards the cave, again, through the trees.
Old October 28, 2010, 09:50:16 AM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Giza also walked through the trees with Destiny. A moment later, she tripped on another branch. "D'arvit.." She swore, getting back up.
Old October 28, 2010, 10:25:36 AM
Landorus

(Idno) "Well, if it's so important to you, then have it." Idno tossed Tutankhamen's flail at Magnus' feet. "Besides, living is a lot better than having a cool weapon."
Old October 28, 2010, 04:11:35 PM
Regigigas

Magnus picked up the weapon that was at his feet. "Where's the rest of it? Did you give any of the metal to Giza or Destiny?"
Old October 29, 2010, 11:09:43 AM
Keldeo

(Rika) Rika ran of into the trees, towards the route Destiny and Giza were taking, clunching her head, she had a headache, from when Destiny hit her with his sword..
Old October 29, 2010, 11:11:57 AM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Giza heard someone crashing through the trees. She paled slightly, reaching for her Dagger...
Old October 29, 2010, 11:13:57 AM
Keldeo

(Rika) Rika found Destiny and Giza, but she just went "Oh..It's you..Go on ahead.." before collapsing again.
Old October 29, 2010, 11:15:54 AM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Giza blinked. "Oookaaayyy...."
Old October 29, 2010, 11:37:05 AM
Landorus

(Idno) "Hm? What do you mean? This is all the metal that I found in your shoulder. It doesn't look like there's any parts that would fit together... oh! When Giza examined it she said it was poorly made, and that she was surprised it could even fly through the air. Maybe it eroded away or something? Maybe this isn't a replica, but an actual artifact from centuries ago! Gee, I never would've guessed it had so much value. Unless I'm wrong... this is just a hypothesis... what do you think?"
Old October 29, 2010, 11:48:42 AM
Keldeo

(Destiny) "Let's go.." he said, stepping over Rika. He was embarrassed to have her as his sister.
Old October 29, 2010, 11:58:10 AM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) "Sure." She agrees, stepping around Rika.
Old October 30, 2010, 03:01:58 AM
Regigigas

"This was created to destroy evil presence centuries ago. The Military found it and learned how to use it, so they sent in four soldiers to take out a military base that had been used as a experimental lab when the Xionie outbreak had first brokeout. My father...Gen was one of those men sent. He killed his squad and took the base over for himself and enslaved thousands of Xionie. He commanded them as an army and killed my entire village.....I was the only one to escape. We need to go back to my hometown and retrieve the last three pieces of this metal". Magnus then felt a stride of sadness go through his whole body. "Nevermind this for now we need go out and look for Giza and Destiny they've been gone far to long."
Old October 30, 2010, 05:32:22 AM
Landorus

(Idno) "Well, whatever you say, chief." Idno goes out the cave to look for the others but to his surprise, there they were, right in front of him. "Found 'em." Idno declared to Magnus. "Hey, guys, Magnus woke up and he knows something about the metal we found in his shoulder. He also gave us a lead as to where we should..." Idno looks at Giza's arm. "Again? Jeez, you should be more careful out there. Come inside and I'll patch it up for ya."
Old October 30, 2010, 09:43:02 AM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Giza smiled weakly, and stepped into the cave. She smiled at Magnus. "Glad to see you're back on your feet" She said.

(By the way, I'll be at my Grandma's this weekend, so I probably won't be on as often. Just thought I'd let you guys know.)

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; October 30, 2010 at 09:46:27 AM.
Old October 30, 2010, 10:58:05 AM
Keldeo

Destiny followed Gizamimi in, his new sword at his side. "Idno..I need your help.." he told Idno, then explained what had happened to Gizamimi, right down to the gash in her side.
Old October 30, 2010, 12:16:04 PM
Landorus

(Idno) "I see.... well, the best thing I can do now is tell you our side of the story while I patch up Giza's wounds." He explained to Giza and Destiny the gist of what Magnus said while taking a wrap of gauze and covering Giza's cut. "Well, when we're ready, Magnus'll lead the way. I hope."

(Croajun) Croajun and the Inventor had been strolling though the woods and found the cave. "Hey! That's where those brats were staying!" Croajun announced. "And that boy who... uh... blew up your laboratory is in there, too!"

(The Inventor) "Well, let's do a little eavesdropping shall we?" They listen in on Idno's explanation of Magnus's story. "I see. Well, I see what we should do."

(Croajun) "Smash their skulls in?"

(The Inventor) "No, not yet. I've heard of the kind of people that Magnus boy seems to be related to. White hair... odd clothes... scrawny, muscular build... yes, I'm sure of it. They lived in a village somewhere near the mountains. If my calculations are correct, I have an 'adversary' who is currently residing in said village. We'll call him and see what he's up to. And in our best-case scenario, we could use him for backup."

Last edited by Idno58; October 31, 2010 at 07:10:52 AM.
Old October 30, 2010, 02:38:11 PM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Giza sat quietly, listening to Idno tell the story while he tended to her wounds. Once or twice, she thought she saw something moving in the trees, but she dismissed it for the wind, or a wild animal. When Idno finished telling his side of the story, she nodded. "I've heard those stories before, but I've never paid much attention to them." She said. "If I asked anyone about it, they'd just tell me it was a myth..." She frowned, thinking. "I wonder what use it would be to the Xionie...."
Old October 30, 2010, 07:15:37 PM
Regigigas

(My guy is friggen muscular!! )

"This isn't a myth it's true. Right after my father took over everything.......he killed my mother right in front of me, he would've killed me if I didn't get away..." A tear fell down from Magnus's cheek."Giza do you have any of this metal in your bag? I need the rest of it if were going to go to Lenora." Magnus then told his friends about the destruction of his home. "Giza are you feeling better?"
Old October 30, 2010, 07:20:30 PM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) "I'm feeling fine, Just a little sore." She replied. She found her bag, and rummaged through it a minute, until she found the small cloth-wrapped bundle. "Here." she said, handing it to Magnus.
Old October 31, 2010, 07:12:54 AM
Landorus

(Idno) "Eh? I didn't notice you taking any of that! Oh, well, I guess it's a lot easier this way."

(Oops, sorry, when I see your example pic, I think 'Ninja' and when I think 'Ninja' I think 'sleek and skinny.')
Old October 31, 2010, 09:12:40 PM
Regigigas

(I forgot to mention but the people in Magnus's hometown aren't a race who all look the same their normal people who all look different, besides Magnus and his father if thats what you ment . ALSO CAN WE PAUSE THIS FROM MONDAY UNTIL WEDNESDAY? I'm going up to visit my family in oregon and the trip is really long to get up there and I won't have acess to a computer all of tuesday, plus I have to start packing tomorrow. So if it's ok just stop until wednesday and hold up for a couple days please.
(And don't worry Idno you can kinda see he's muscular in the pic. If you wanna get technical i'd say he's like an athletic build! )

"Thanks" Magnus said putting it in his bag with the other piece. "I think we all need some rest, so we should stay put in this area for a while longer. The road to Lenora is a long and vigorous one, not to mention it was probly hit the hardest by the bombs so there's alot of radiation and we'll have to take alot of scenic routes instead. The Military base is also in that area so there will be mass numbers of Xionie, so we all need to be in top shape if were going to survive out there. I don't know if i've told you three this before but I think of you as my family....the only people i'll ever be able to depend on.

Last edited by MultiWishMaker; October 31, 2010 at 09:13:37 PM.
Old November 1, 2010, 11:41:17 AM
Keldeo

(I've been offline, too Multi, I'm bored in the mean-time..)
Old November 1, 2010, 02:14:54 PM
Landorus

(Just for the record, lets say the inventor has studied the history of Magnus' town as well as a bunch of others and knows the highlights, like Magnus' family)
Old November 1, 2010, 03:45:01 PM
Landorus

(Sounds good to me. Also, if we could slip it in somewhere, the party could pass through Giza's home town. Just a suggestion, though.)
Old November 2, 2010, 03:36:29 AM
Regigigas

(My plans got changed so were going to have to hold off 'till Thursday now..... Sorry guys. And what do you mean by "The Inventor has studied Magnus's family", Idno? I think it's cool where your going with it but don't manipulate it to much ok , and explain to me what you plan to do in a PM. Ok, now Spiky yeah we can throw it in since the party will have to take some routes far away from the main roads due to the damage and radiation. I think what we'll do is go to Giza's home town first off but it's not planned, and we just happen to come by while were taking one of the alternate routes. What do you guys think about that? I like the idea alot, i've actually spent a good while thinking of how it'll work out.)

Last edited by MultiWishMaker; November 3, 2010 at 03:00:35 AM.
Old November 2, 2010, 08:06:20 AM
Landorus

(Sounds good to me.)
Old November 4, 2010, 04:12:04 PM
Regigigas

(What do you guys think about letting one more person join in?)
Old November 4, 2010, 04:16:57 PM
Floatzel

I say yes.
Old November 4, 2010, 04:31:06 PM
Landorus

(It can't hurt. But he'll have to read up on the RP and make a biography for his character.)
Old November 4, 2010, 04:37:44 PM
Floatzel

Name: Jake Zivix
Personality: Very passionate, always protects his friends, somewhat short temper.
Race: Semi-human.
Looks: Fiery red hair and eyes. Somewhat muscular build.
Background: From another dimention. Had his DNA altered when he was 14, which granted him power over fire and advanced speed and reflexes. Very interested in the Human-Xionie conflict. Chooses to fight for the Human side.
Other: Can't stand water under 74 degrees Fahrenheit. Uses his powers to solidify fire into a sword. Not a pyromaniac, only uses power for mundane purposes (AKA campfires, boiling water, ect.)

Last edited by legendaryseeker99; November 8, 2010 at 07:49:47 PM. Reason: Requested