Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old November 4, 2010, 04:45:02 PM
Landorus

(I don't mind. Another person here would be fun. We might want to ask Roxas, though. It is his RP, after all.)
Old November 4, 2010, 05:52:14 PM
Floatzel

(I am going to start my intro now.)

As I slew Xionie left and right, I can't help but to wonder what Shade is doing right now. Is he and the rest of the gang doing alright without me there? Where are they at? Why where we seperated in the wormhole? I am forced to pay attention to the enemy when a blade passes too close for comfort. As I plunge my sword into the final zombie, I dedicate this battle to the old man who had accompanied me for the first few days in this world, and educated me about it.

Last edited by legendaryseeker99; November 4, 2010 at 05:53:04 PM.
Old November 5, 2010, 08:02:31 AM
Regigigas

^^^^^
(First off I didn't clarify that you could post here and second nobody told you that you were a "member" of our RP. I will get back to you once i've asked everyone if they mind. I'm not trying to be mean, but you can't just waltz in here and decide your going to be apart of the RP without consulting anyone and post all your details and even STARTING YOUR INTRO!!, without anyone saying "Hey LS I talked to everyone and they said it's ok for you to be apart of the RP." I'm sorry if you take this rudely but I think it's disrespectful for you to not even acknoledge anyone prior to your post.[Yes I know you asked me but you should've waited for the OK.] Now that that's done i'm not mad and were still FWENDS and everyone seems to be fine with it but I still have to ok it with one more person so be patient all right, )

Everyone you can disregard the last post above for the time being.
LS PM me and i'll fill you in on details and you can tell me ideas so we can figure out where to put you in.

Last edited by MultiWishMaker; November 5, 2010 at 08:03:00 AM.
Old November 5, 2010, 10:28:50 AM
Landorus

(Hey! I'M the pyro around here! >:V
..whatever, as long as you don't burn Croajun too quickly.)
Old November 5, 2010, 11:18:01 AM
Regigigas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idno58 View Post
(Hey! I'M the pyro around here! >:V
..whatever, as long as you don't burn Croajun too quickly.)
(Don't worry you may still be the only pyro! I'm still waiting on Roxas...)
Old November 5, 2010, 12:17:53 PM
Keldeo

(It's fine with me, but remember, i'll be offline more often, so..I leave Multi and Spiky-chan in charge for when i'm gone!~)
Old November 5, 2010, 12:34:23 PM
Regigigas

(Well I think we can go ahead and start up again Sunday everyone!
LS you'll have to wait a little longer cause we have to figure out when you can slip in.)
Old November 12, 2010, 01:03:54 PM
Landorus

(I'm ready to start again if you guys are.)
Old November 12, 2010, 04:37:54 PM
Landorus

(Idno) "So.... now that we're all ready and stuff, let's go to that Lenora place. Magnus, you lead the way."
Old November 13, 2010, 12:55:02 PM
Regigigas

(Magnus)"Alright lets head out, wait, are we sure we have enough water for atleast 2 weeks? There wont be any water sources due to the radiation for around 300 miles so we should be well prepared."
Old November 13, 2010, 04:22:34 PM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Gizamimi checked the canteens. "Hmm... I'm not sure if there's enough for two weeks, but the creek's not far from here. We can stop by there on the way out."
Old November 14, 2010, 03:49:19 PM
Regigigas

(Magnus)"Alright lets head out to the creek then everybody!" Magnus then lead the Group out of the cave and to the creek somewhat away. A great slam could be heard from below the creek. "Huhhh, did you guys hear that?"
Old November 14, 2010, 03:56:54 PM
Landorus

(Idno) "I heard it. I have no Idea what it is, though. I guess with all this crazy stuff going on, anything could be possible. Could be volcanic activity, or some sort of animal, or a machine, or maybe even something supernatural."
Old November 14, 2010, 04:06:25 PM
Regigigas

(???) "Silly child you have no idea what you speak of!! Volcanic activity? Hahahahaha! I am far from that, I am the magnifiscent wonder.....Lawanduu!!!"
(Lawanduu)"The four of you look as if you'd be nice add-ins to my collection......Why don't you come and play, hhmmm? I'll send my friends to get you......we'll have so much fun together!!"
Old November 14, 2010, 04:14:07 PM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Giza's hand immediatly went for her sword. She was still a little sore from her encounter with Rika, but there was no possible way she was going to sit on the side and watch.
Old November 14, 2010, 04:21:18 PM
Regigigas

(Magnus)"Everybody have your guard up!" Immadiately swarms of Xionie bursted from beneath the depths of the creek! "What the hell is going on!" Magnus slashed threw the sea of abominations while trying to keep a eye on his friends."Is everyone alright?" He shouted to make sure they could hear.

Last edited by MultiWishMaker; November 14, 2010 at 04:21:25 PM.
Old November 14, 2010, 04:54:47 PM
Landorus

(Idno) "I'm Fine. What did that guy call himself? Lawndo? Jeez, this guy's even more full of himself than The Inventor." Idno grabbed his scimitar from his pack and started slicing through several Xionie, stopping briefly to steal some weapons and provisions. It wasn't long before he had an axe in one hand and a hammer in the other, with shields strapped to both arms. "Hey, listen, Lawndo, I dunno what you mean about a collection, but I'm out! And Tell your 'friends' to be a little more 'friendly,' capice? Cuz I don't like your idea of 'fun.'"

Last edited by Idno58; November 14, 2010 at 04:55:18 PM.
Old November 15, 2010, 04:16:34 AM
Regigigas

(Lawanduu) "You dare insult my friends? Hahahahahaha! You child are a joke that never ends! Now, shall we boost our fun to a better level? GooGoo, GaGa we have some new friends to play with above so why don't you two be dears and fetch them for me wont you?" Two Xionie then bursted through the waves of the creek, but they had a special look to them that seemed like they were more "up-class" than the normal ones. "And you Idiotic fools!" He pointed a Idno and Magnus. "Looks like we'll have to go back to Grammer school with you two. Say it with me; LA-WAN-DUU once more to make sure it goes through your dum-dum heads; LA-WAN-DUU. Now wasn't that ea-
(Magnus) "Shut the hell up! Can't a guy just get some damn water without being attacked by some weirdo who sends Xionie to do his dirty work! Jeeze!!" He then slashed through a swarm of Xionie."I mean am I not right here, Idno, Giza?
Old November 15, 2010, 07:00:11 AM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Giza was slashing though the waves of Xionie, her eyes trying to be everywhere at once. She realized that she was breathing heavily. She was still tired from the fighting at the ruins, and playing keep-away from Rika, and it was starting to get to her. How much longer will I be able to keep this up? She wondered, slicing the heads off of several more Xionie. She didn't see the two other Xionie come up from the river, she was too occupied with the other Xionie closing around her.

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; November 15, 2010 at 10:05:15 AM.
Old November 15, 2010, 10:17:45 AM
Keldeo

Destiny was in a world of his own, until Gizamimi was getting surrounded by Xionie, and came out of his world, and slashed the Xionie behind her with his sword, "You can't have her, i won't let my friends become you!"
Old November 15, 2010, 10:22:19 AM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Giza heard Destiny,but she couldn't look behind her now. Thinking fast, she ducked low, slicing the legs off several Xionie. They toppled like bowling pins, knocking several others off balance.
Old November 15, 2010, 10:27:55 AM
Keldeo

Destiny slashed at a few more, "Take this, and that!" he was really getting into it, his slashes were powerful, and not very slow, cutting arms and heads off a few Xionie.
Old November 15, 2010, 10:58:04 AM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Giza finished with the Xionie in front of her, then turned to help Destiny. "Thanks." She said to him, continuing to slash at the Xionie.
Old November 15, 2010, 11:22:25 AM
Keldeo

Destiny nodded, they were close to being back to back, "If i had one kilo of gold for every time i've killed a Xionie, i'd be richer than everybody was back in 2010!"
Old November 15, 2010, 11:53:14 AM
Landorus

(Idno) "Hold on a sec.... I remember you two... Ah! #28760 and #28761! Right... you guys were supposed to be Enhancements of the Croajun Project... made to look more human than zombie... Hah, too bad you ended up with a coward who names his subjects Googoo and Gaga. Hah!" Idno smashes and slices a few more Xionie. "This Lawanduu guy sounds like a three-year-old."
Old November 15, 2010, 01:58:31 PM
Keldeo

Destiny laughed at Idno, and let his guard down, a Xionie noticed this, and attacked him, cutting a gash in his sword arm, and caused the boy to black out, his sword impaling in the ground.
Old November 15, 2010, 02:08:49 PM
Landorus

(Gizamimi)"Destiny!" Giza cried. She beheaded the Xionie that had cut Destiny, along with several others that were standing too close. She knelt down next to Destiny, trying to keep an eye on the Xionie. She pulled a cloth strip from her pocket (I might need to find more soon...), and wrapped it around the gash. She then picked up her sword, and prepared herself to defend Destiny...
Old November 15, 2010, 02:13:33 PM
Landorus

(Idno) Idno saw Destiny get cut and facepalmed. "Ugh. I got too carried away again." He smashed a few more Xionie brains in and decapitated some others. "Now! Where are you!? Quit sending your little toys and fight us man to man, you baby!"
Old November 15, 2010, 02:15:34 PM
Keldeo

Rika watched the battle from the other side of the river, but didn't attack, she was also in plain sight. "That idiot's caused a battle..He'll lose the battle.." She muttered, and threw her sword towards Gizamimi, "Here!" She was actually helping the group, but it was because she wanted to kill Destiny herself.
Old November 15, 2010, 02:26:38 PM
Landorus

Gizamimi caught the sword, surprised. She looked at Rika a moment, then nodded, a silent thanks. Then, she started to chop the Xionie up once more.
Old November 15, 2010, 02:42:36 PM
Keldeo

Rika fled into the forest, her sword weighted her down too much, she watched from the forest, where it was safer.
Old November 15, 2010, 03:33:52 PM
Regigigas

(Magnus) Seeing Destiny wounded out of the corner of his eye, Magnus immeadiately stopped what he was doing."Giza! Idno! Just take care of yourselves i'm cominig to get Destiny....." He then charged through the sea of Xionie taking down anything in his way."I wont let you hurt my friends!!!!!" As he reached Destiny he swooped him up and held him over his shoulder. "Everything will be ok....I promise." While he stood there with his wounded friend something took place within him, his eyes had turned as red as Satan himself as black aura had proceeded around him."You guys......wh- whats happening to me......"The aura then blasted throughout the area taking out any Xionie left, although leaving his friends intact. Magnus then fell to his knees breathing heavily while still holding onto Destiny."You.........won-wont.........hurt.......them......"
(Lawanduu)"What in the.....my friends......!" A loud sigh could then be heard. "No worries, now the seven of us have more time to play now don't we dearies? Hahahahahahaha! The four of you may posses to be a problem although problems don't exist after a few minutes with me..........Now, are we going to be friends or enemies, loves?
Old November 15, 2010, 04:00:39 PM
Landorus

(Idno) "Woah. Looks like Magnus just went Super Saiyan 6." Idno dropped his hammer, sat down, and rubbed his neck. "So anyway, Lawanduu, let's have a little negotiation. You explain to us just exactly who the heck you are and your six buddies of yours and we'll consider about becoming your 'friends.'"

(The Inventor) Croajun and the Inventor were looking from the shadows, not with Rika, but on the opposite side. "Well..." The Inventor pondered. "This Lawanduu character sure messed up my plan. I guess I should call our reinforcement to come to us for now." He then picked up a cellular device and sent a message.

(Croajun) "Hey, Master, do you know anything about that white-haired boy? How come he suddenly grew that aura?"

(The Inventor) "...Well, I have a hypothesis. But, you know how I am with things I'm not sure of. I can't say for certain. All I know for a fact is that this boy has some sort of supernatural power caused by his anger in a way. I've seen this before, but not often..."
Old November 15, 2010, 05:10:50 PM
Regigigas

(Lawanduu) Sounds........intriguing......come and visit my never ending playhouse of fun, Hhhhmmmm? I'll take "good" care of you four.....Googoo,Gaga take our new "friends" under the creek to the holding space, wont you dearies?
(Googoo)Yes, master.
(Gaga) Master, yes.
(Magnus) He layed Destiny beside him. "I'm not so sure about this...... What do you guys think, should we go?Gaga then proceeded to grab Magnus and Destiny. "Get the hell off me!" He then punched the Xionie in the face. "I'll go when i'm ready! Giza and Destiny are hurt bad, and Giza don't deny it you've been staggering with a limp for some time now....What should we do? Idno! I have something for you also, gather up some different weapons for me please....
(Lawanduu) Honey, I think you've been mistaken. I'm not asking you to come.....I'm telling you! Don't make me take this into my own hands!

Last edited by MultiWishMaker; November 15, 2010 at 05:12:35 PM.
Old November 15, 2010, 05:15:06 PM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Giza moved towards Magnus, Destiny, and the Xionie, clutching the swords in her hand. "We need to get Destiny out of here." She said, her voice trembling slightly from exhaustion. She slashed at the Xionie, though the slashes weren't as fast as she would've liked.

(I uploaded my Chibi version of Gizamimi, by the way.)

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; November 15, 2010 at 05:22:38 PM.
Old November 15, 2010, 05:28:44 PM
Regigigas

(Magnus) "I'm fine, i-i'm just worried about you...." With the black aura still around him, he looked at Giza with a smile. "I'll protect you no matter what.....even if I die in the process." He then noticed she had her swords pointed twoards him."Giza, whats wrong?"
Old November 15, 2010, 05:58:19 PM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) "I-I'm fine.." Giza replied, almost automatically. But her hands were starting to tremble, and she was finding it difficult to keep her eyes focused. She turned towards Lawanduu, her swords gripped tightly, just in case he tried something..
Old November 15, 2010, 06:11:08 PM
Regigigas

(Lawanduu)" You!" He pointed at Giza. "I might just have some "one on one" fun with you! Hahahahahah! Make sure to bring her to my private quarters...."
(Magnus)"I wont let you lay a hand on her! If you even come near her i'll kill you myself!" The black aura started to grow larger. Magnus ran in front of Giza while grasping his sword tightly."Why don't you stop being a coward and show yourself!" His whole body began to glow red while the aura became even larger.
(Lawanduu) "Do I make you angry? Your just making a fool out of yourself! Googoo bring that beautiful piece of work to me at once....

Last edited by MultiWishMaker; November 15, 2010 at 06:11:25 PM.
Old November 15, 2010, 06:21:12 PM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Giza's ears had gone bright red at Lawanduu's comment. She tightened her grip on her swords, and tried to step around Magnus..
Old November 15, 2010, 06:25:32 PM
Regigigas

(Magnus) "Giza your hurt please stay back......"
(Lawanduu) "Ooohhh!! Giza was it? We'll have so much "fun" in my quarters....I'll even give you a gift if you know what I mean,honey! Hahahahahaha!
Old November 15, 2010, 06:34:23 PM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Giza's ears became even redder, if that was possible. She clenched her teeth, but stayed behind Magnus.
Old November 15, 2010, 06:57:04 PM
Regigigas

(Magnus) "How dare you say that to her!!!!!!!!!!" The black aura then exploded around the area. Smog was everywhere, no one could see a thing. "This ends now......." When the black smog cleared Magnus had obviously changed. He had red eyes ,claws that were sharper than any sword, a scarf made of flams that was wildely waving in the wind and the aura was rising all around him. "Giza, take Destiny and get out of here....." He then charged at Googoo and Gaga and slashed them with his sword, after he smashed their skulls in with his foot. "I'm coming for you Lawanduu!!!!"
(Lawanduu)"My friends!!!! Nooooo!!! Dearie you have no idea what you've just done!!!!" A huge crack then ran down the ground around them while a tidal wave of water from the creek splashed everywhere. "Now you've done it......I'm getting the girl myself and I might as well deal with you while i'm at it!!"

This is what Magnus looks like in his Oblivion Forme.

Last edited by MultiWishMaker; November 16, 2010 at 06:00:15 PM.
Old November 15, 2010, 07:07:37 PM
Landorus

(Hmm... I can't come up with anything right now, but I might be able to think of a name later.)

(Gizamimi) Giza stared at Magnus for a moment, then turned, dropping Rika's sword, and moved towards Destiny, getting his sword as she went. She re-sheathed it, as well as her own sword, picked up Destiny, and ran into the forest, praying that Magnus would be able to take care of himself..
Old November 15, 2010, 07:08:46 PM
Floatzel

Default The Forme

(Rage Forme?)
(EDIT: the 'e' at the end makes it kooler!)
(EDIT 2: Oblivion Forme)

Last edited by legendaryseeker99; November 15, 2010 at 07:13:31 PM.
Old November 15, 2010, 07:28:13 PM
Regigigas

(Magnus) "You're a joke that prays upon innocent people.....and you'll pay for it!!" ten beams then shot out of the endless ditch that was once the creek.
(Lawanduu) Hahah......hahahahahah!!!! My true friends come to me!!!!!! Thousands of Xionie that seemed as if they were puppets flew out of the huge opening in the ground."Do you see now? My puppets are the ones that are truly great, and once were done here you and your friends will show to be good additions as my elite puppets!!! Now shall we start?
(Magnus) "Gladly..." All of the beams then connected to the puppets and they charged furiously at Magnus.As he slashed one after another with his sword more and more started to come out."What the hell is going on here? Ahhhhh!!" At that moment a Huge hand emerged from the ditch and fastly shot twoards Giza."Giza look out!"
(Lawanduu)"You're mine now dearie and I WILL make you my personal "love" slave!!!He then grasped open the huge puppet hand and grabbed Giza.
Old November 15, 2010, 07:36:38 PM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) "WhaaaAAAHH!" Giza cried out, as the puppet grabbed her. She tried to struggle out, but she was exhausted, and was still holding Destiny. Desperately, she tried to reach her sword, but she couldn't. Then, an idea springing to her mind, she drew Destiny's sword, and sank it into the hand holding her.
Old November 15, 2010, 07:48:35 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikyEaredPichu96 View Post
(Gizamimi) "WhaaaAAAHH!" Giza cried out, as the puppet grabbed her. She tried to struggle out, but she was exhausted, and was still holding Destiny. Desperately, she tried to reach her sword, but she couldn't. Then, an idea springing to her mind, she drew Destiny's sword, and sank it into the hand holding her.
(Lawanduu) "That wont help you dearie!! Haahahahah! Thats grade A' wood. You wont be able to get out that easily, I can't believe that passed by your dumb-dumb head!" He then retracted the hand back into the ditch."I can't wait to see your pretty face.....as a matter of fact why don't we start off with some "fun" in my quarters??
(Magnus) "GIIIIZZZAAA!!!" Magnus then Oblitherated the Xionie by exploding his aura."AAAAGGHHH!!! LAWANDUUU, YOUR DEAD NOW!!!!" As the whole area filled with flames, smoke smoke rised in the air making it hard breathe."You wont get away with this......I'll save you guys...."

Last edited by MultiWishMaker; November 15, 2010 at 07:49:13 PM.
Old November 15, 2010, 07:50:46 PM
Floatzel

(This is getting o.0 in here)
Old November 15, 2010, 07:56:15 PM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) "N-no..." Giza continued to struggle, even though she knew it was useless. She held Destiny, trying to stay conscious. "I-I won't... I won't do it!"

(My thoughts exactly, Legend.)

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; November 15, 2010 at 07:56:40 PM.
Old November 15, 2010, 08:01:10 PM
Regigigas

(What do you guys mean??? And Do think we should wait to continue for Idno since were getting pretty far along?)
Old November 15, 2010, 08:13:17 PM
Landorus

(I want to go on, but, at the same time, I think we should wait... Ugh, I can't make up my mind!)
Old November 15, 2010, 08:53:23 PM
Floatzel

Jake Zivex
Race:Semi-Human
Personality: Very loyal and protective towards his friends. Has a somewhat short fuse, but can usually keep his temper in check with his carefree nature. Very passionate.
Looks: Fiery red hair and eyes. Somewhat muscular build.
Background: Had his DNA altered when he was 14, which granted him power over fire, advanced speed, reflexes, and strength. From another Dimention. Arrived a week ago, educated about this world by an old man who recently died in a Xionie attack. Fights for the human side.
Other: Can't stand water under 74 degrees Fahrenheit. Solidifies fire into a sword when in combat. Not much of a pyro, he mostly uses fire for mundane purposes.

Last edited by legendaryseeker99; November 15, 2010 at 09:04:27 PM.
Old November 15, 2010, 09:03:14 PM
Regigigas

(Cool but try to find a pic somewhere, ok?)
Old November 15, 2010, 09:07:57 PM
Floatzel

(I'll try, but I would need to get on my parents computer, which is hard to do.)
(Also, Oblivion Forme sounds WAY cooler than Rage Forme.)

Last edited by legendaryseeker99; November 15, 2010 at 09:11:01 PM.
Old November 15, 2010, 09:11:07 PM
Regigigas

(What are you using now?)
Old November 15, 2010, 09:13:29 PM
Floatzel

(My Wii. It is severely limited in ways such as posting links and pictures.)
Old November 15, 2010, 09:20:45 PM
Regigigas

(Ahhhhh....I see that kinda sucks. Why can't you use your parents computer?)
Old November 15, 2010, 09:22:54 PM
Floatzel

(My Dad is on it. ALL THE TIME. And everyone is forbidden from being on my mom's laptop and brothers computer. I am going to have to continue this tomorrow. I have to go to bed.)
Old November 15, 2010, 09:32:28 PM
Regigigas

(Alright goodnight and I know how you feel my dad's on effin facebook all day so it's rare when I get the computer all day.)
Old November 16, 2010, 08:13:54 AM
Keldeo

(Can Destiny get a story part of his own? I've got a good new form for him, "Oathkeeper Destiny" )
Old November 16, 2010, 11:34:50 AM
Regigigas

(Sure! What we're doing now isn't a complete Magnus plot it's a whole big thing with everyone. I kinda thought of it like the Frieza saga in DBZ .)

Last edited by MultiWishMaker; November 16, 2010 at 11:35:13 AM.
Old November 16, 2010, 12:01:52 PM
Regigigas

(Uhhmmmm Idno.......Those guys are already dead and were way past negotiation......did you read the other stuff above???)
Old November 16, 2010, 12:10:09 PM
Landorus

.................................................. ........................................I think I accedentally skipped a page.............................................. DELETION.
Old November 16, 2010, 12:21:27 PM
Landorus

(... Can I get a super forme?)
Old November 16, 2010, 12:25:44 PM
Regigigas

(GAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!! Why does everyone want a super forme now!!!!)
Old November 16, 2010, 12:27:53 PM
Landorus

('Cuz they're awesome. I don't have to have one, though. I was just asking.)
Old November 16, 2010, 12:31:00 PM
Regigigas

(Mine goes with my main story......so I have a Forme for plot reasons.)
Old November 16, 2010, 12:32:21 PM
Landorus

(Ah, I see... Never mind, then.)
Old November 16, 2010, 12:33:47 PM
Regigigas

( but if you give me some T.G.I Fridays baconny cheddery chips just maybe......)
Old November 16, 2010, 12:36:45 PM
Landorus

(Next time we go to Fred Meyer, I'll ask my Mom to get you some. )
Old November 16, 2010, 12:39:04 PM
Regigigas

(Fred Meyer rulezz! The one by my nana's house in Klamath Falls has a Carls jr. and a Gamestop in it not to mention like 10 other stores!)
Old November 16, 2010, 12:55:09 PM
Landorus

(Wow. I don't think the Freddy's near here has that much, but the mall over here has quite a few stores and things.)
Old November 16, 2010, 06:03:05 PM
Regigigas

(Magnus) As Giza and Destiny began to move out of view Magnus couldn't help but feel disappointed in himself. "I'm sorry......."

(LS you can come in now)
Old November 16, 2010, 06:52:19 PM
Floatzel

As I am wandering the forest, I hear the sounds of far away combat to the east of me.
I decide to head that way, as my sword might be needed. Moving at a jog, the sounds of battle quickly increase in volume.
Minutes later I am quite close to the conflict, and suddenly the forest farther ahead of me bursts into flames! I break into a run, worried for the combatents lives. When I get to the battlefield, I am greeted by the sight of two kids (a boy and a girl, about 13 and 10, respectively), incased by a giant wooden hand, sink into the riverbeds acompanied by a man. It was soon apparent that he was kidnapping them, as shown by the girl's efforts to break free.
I scanned the clearing, seeing a much younger man- looking about 17 years of age- , yelling at the top of his lungs to the trio. I could tell rage in his voice, but also some exhaustion. In the three seconds following my arrival, the older man and the captured ones had disappeared. Gathering my thoughts, I concluded that speaking to the only other person in the smoking area was the best choice.
"Hey you! What is going on here?"

Last edited by legendaryseeker99; November 16, 2010 at 07:29:53 PM. Reason: Concluding my post.
Old November 16, 2010, 07:01:52 PM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Giza struggled desperately, but couldn't break free. She caught sight of Magnus as she was pulled farther into the ditch. She tried to smile at him. "I'll be fine" She mouthed.
Old November 16, 2010, 07:19:50 PM
Regigigas

(LS you know all of our characters are around the same age right? Magnus is 15 Giza is "13" and Destiny is 9. Were not all young kids.)

(Magnus)"Giza....." Magnus couldn't help but but let his anger out. "DAMN YOU!!!" Then out of the corner of his eye he saw a young-man of around his age yelling behind him. "I'm sorry I don't have time to talk....." The aura around him began to grow larger.
Old November 16, 2010, 07:25:48 PM
Floatzel

(whoops i got giza and destiny's ages mixed up XP)
(fixed it. What is the post order?)

Last edited by legendaryseeker99; November 16, 2010 at 07:30:44 PM.
Old November 16, 2010, 07:50:18 PM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Giza looked at Magnus, tears in her eyes. She held Destiny tightly, no longer trying to escape. She thought she saw someone else to the side, but couldn't tell if he was friendly or not...
Old November 16, 2010, 07:51:47 PM
Floatzel

*sigh* Well, he won't explain, so I guess I have no choice but to wait around... As I sit down, I notice that there is a slight shimmer around the man, which is slowly expanding. Now, what could that be?
Old November 16, 2010, 08:24:13 PM
Regigigas

(Lawanduu) "Oh dearie were going to have so much fun don't you think?" The fist then began to tighten."I'll show you my most precious friend of all......We could have a party if you'd like" The hand then reached a long wide open space with many corridors." I'll put you in holding for now."The hand then violently swung into a big cell room with lots of gates."I think we'll put you in this cozy little number.Ohhh! I musn't forget to take your weapons and clothes....." He then threw Giza and Destiny within the cell."Put these on now dearie......you can just set the little ones aside for now."A slab within the hand then opened up with raggity sack clothes inside, one for a boy and another for girls."Make sure you take the skimpier one now Giza.....Hahahahahaha! You'll need it for the "examination"." The hand then swooped out of the room and down the corridor.
(Magnus)"I have to do something but what?!" He then threw his sword behind him unknowingly almost hitting the weiry traveler behind him. "Please I need your help....Come with me."
Old November 16, 2010, 08:29:56 PM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Giza's whole face was bright red. Grinding her teeth, she pulled out the clothes Lawanduu had given her. Better than nothing... She thought, Though, not by much.... She pulled them on, and sat down, facing the wall, brooding.
Old November 16, 2010, 08:31:04 PM
Floatzel

(Jake is not weary, he can run a few miles without getting very tired, just so you know.)
"Well, okay then. Anything for someone with friends in need."
Old November 16, 2010, 08:32:50 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendaryseeker99 View Post
(Jake is not weary, he can run a few miles without getting very tired, just so you know.)
"Well, okay then. Anything for someone with friends in need."
(I just used as an adjective not in like a real tense sorta way. It was either that or cool and I wanted to use something creative)

Last edited by MultiWishMaker; November 16, 2010 at 08:33:00 PM.
Old November 16, 2010, 08:46:05 PM
Regigigas

(Magnus)"My names Magnus Unohamae what's yours?" He then placed out his hand and gave a smile.
(Lawanduu)As this sly muscular man walked down the corridor he couldn't help but think what he would do with Giza, not to mention how should he kill Destiny. While he entered the room in which Giza and Destiny were in Lawanduu pulled out the key to Giza's cell and opened it while closing it behind him. He then picked Giza up by her neck. "Do you think i'm a joke dearie? Should I kill you now or should we have some fun first?"
Old November 16, 2010, 08:52:06 PM
Floatzel

"I'm Jake Zivex, nice to meet ya"
Shaking his hand, I sense that he is a good person, but very tense right now. Obviously he is worried about those two...
Old November 16, 2010, 08:52:11 PM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Giza looked coolly up at Lawanduu, her face not quite so red now. She tried to pull away from him. "Now, see here," She said, her voice carrying a dangerous note, "You can throw me in this cell like an animal, you can make me wear these ridiculous clothes, but you canNOT turn me into your... your... plaything!" She spat out the last word like venom.
Old November 16, 2010, 09:01:59 PM
Floatzel

"What's going on with your friends? And who was that who kidnapped them?"
Old November 16, 2010, 09:23:50 PM
Regigigas

(Lawanduu)"Wahhh! How dare you!!!" He then threw Giza at the wall as hard as he could making the wall dent in behind her."Your not so courageous now are you? Hahahahaha! We'll play later doll but I have buisness I must tend to." He then left the cell and locked it behind him."Oh, and from now on you'll adress me as Master, got it honey?" As he walked away he threw a canteen with water in it at her."Drink up!" He then walked away back to his quarters.

(Magnus) "A strange man named Lawanduu took my two friends under the creek to do god knows what to them! I have to go get them!" He then ran back into the forest for supplies.
Old November 16, 2010, 09:27:51 PM
Floatzel

Wow, that sounds horrible. Oops, Magnus is getting away. Better follow.
(Shouldn't Magnus be noticing Jake's bright red eyes by now? They are very noticable.)

Last edited by legendaryseeker99; November 16, 2010 at 09:28:09 PM.
Old November 16, 2010, 09:34:18 PM
Regigigas

(Shouldn't Jake have noticed Magnus looks like a fricken demon from the depths of the Oblivion!)
Old November 16, 2010, 09:42:17 PM
Landorus

(Gizamimi) Giza hit the wall so hard, she saw stars for several moments. She slid to the floor, trying to focus her eyes. When she finally got herself together, she looked at the canteen. She was really thirsty, but was almost afraid to drink the water. She looked at it for several minutes, then decided to leave it be, for the moment.
Old November 16, 2010, 09:50:53 PM
Regigigas

(I'm tired we'll start back up tomorrow.)
Old November 16, 2010, 10:00:59 PM
Floatzel

(ok then. I thought Magnus was back to normal? Last post of the night.)
"So how are we going to be rescuing them? If we are going to be digging, then I have a plan."

Last edited by legendaryseeker99; November 16, 2010 at 10:04:29 PM.
Old November 16, 2010, 10:02:16 PM
Regigigas

(Allright then goodnight everyone)
Old November 17, 2010, 11:01:53 AM
Landorus

(Idno) Idno was sitting in the corner of the cell, pretty surprised and almost disturbed at the fact that no-one seemed to notice him there. He stood up. "Well, first of all, my name's Idno Dreiachte. But, if the last name's too hard for you, call me Idno. Now, about the escape. Things seem pretty grim. All we know is that guy took Destiny and Rika under the creek. For all we know, they could be in some freaky alternate dimension. You know, the Inventor did tons of studies on alternate dimensions. He found about 17. "

(Croajun) The Inventor and Croajun stood in awe at what they had just seen.
"Th-.... They Killed #60 and #61! "

(The Inventor) "I'm not surprised. But, there is a more pressing matter. It seems as though a giant wooden hand has come out of nowhere and grabbed those kids. I haven't seen anything like that since the Puppet King's attack..."

(Croajun) "Well... what do we do now, master?"

(The Inventor) The Inventor took out the Bloodhound and did analysis on Giza's location. "It seems they are nowhere on this earth. Or in this universe, even. It says here that the girl is in Dimension #12.

(Croajun) "I didn't know you knew so many dimensions, Master!"

Suddenly, a shadow passed over the two. A mid-sized ship the size of a jet landed not far from their location.

A man jumped out of the transport almost immediately after landing. He was a bit shorter than average height, but he made that up with an impressive build. His hair was a light brown and was tangled and frizzed everywhere. He wore a bright red jacket and expensive shoes.

The Next person came out of the cockpit, and wasn't a man, but rather some kind of beast, like a werewolf, but a cat instead of a wolf. He had pointy ears and large, indifferent eyes. His face was decorated with a few scars and he wore nothing but some cargo shorts and an eyepiece that closely resembled a scouter. What wasn't scarred was covered in brown/black tiger-striped fur. A long, elegant tail stuck out from a hole in the shorts.

(Stranger #1) "Yo, professor, ya called?"

(Stranger #2) "I would rather not be here... but, I'm being payed handsomely. May I ask who my benefactor is?"

(The Inventor) "That would be me."

(Stranger #2) "You..! You have some nerve asking me to do this after what you've done!"

(The Inventor) "Calm down and let me explain the situation."

(And I'll finish with this: Hey, Legend, could you narrate in third person? It kind of keeps the consistency, y'know?")

Last edited by Idno58; November 17, 2010 at 01:50:32 PM.
Old November 17, 2010, 11:24:20 AM
Landorus

(I thought you were sitting out until this Lawanduu bit blew over.)
Old November 17, 2010, 11:47:11 AM
Landorus

(You know me, I thought I was sitting out of the Brawl tournament, too. But guess who made it to the semifinals that round~)
Old November 17, 2010, 11:51:49 AM
Landorus

(Congrats!)
Old November 17, 2010, 01:38:58 PM
Regigigas

(I talked him into it!! With my awesome story telling skills!!)

(Magnus) As Magnus walked back out into the open field of flames he could see The Inventor and Croajun off in the distance with two strange men. He turned to look them in the eyes. "You did this didn't you!!!!!! I swear to god i'll make you pay!!!!" The black aura around Magnus then grew larger and began to discharge.

(Lawanduu) As Lawanduu was in his quarters he was thinking of his next move."Ahhhh! My precious Giza, what could I do to make you believe..... For those other two they can just rot in their cells but that strange one......Magnus did they call him? Theres something strange about that boy....no one man could destroy a whole army alone, and that aura when it exploded he changed into a beast of some kind.......Hahahahahahah! I'l have something special planned for him!
Old November 17, 2010, 02:07:35 PM
Landorus

(Gah! I just noticed only Destiny and I were in the cell, and Magnus and Jake were outside somewhere. I'll edit my post.)

(The Inventor) "Hold on, child!" The Inventor quickly took out a device from his pocket that resembled a TV remote and pressed a large button in the middle. A large, blue transparent dome covered The Inventor and his companions. "Now hold up, this is what I call Experiment #238: The negotiation dome. It's basically a force field made of highly unstable protons that deliver quite a shock to whomever touches it. Neither of us can attack each other. Now, I know you know the person who caused all of this is a man named Lawanduu. I have no relation with this person. I've never heard the name before.

(Croajun) "Master doesn't lie. If he has a secret, he'll create a loophole."

(The Inventor) "That is why I'm being utterly specific. I have never spoken to, had a conversation, or even noticed of this 'Lawanduu's' existence."

(Stranger #1) "Yeh. 'Dis is teh first time I've heard of 'em."

(Stranger #2) "Don't look at me. This person sounds like a despicable sort."

(Idno) "W-wait... is that you!? Ummah?"

(Stranger#1) "Wot!? 'Oy! I keep tellin' yeh not teh call me that! I told yeh, teh call me Mista Z!"

(The Inventor) That's a good Idea, why don't we introduce ourselves?"

(Mr. Z) "Ey? Uh... yeh, I told yeh my name is Mista Z. I'm, uh... a... wot'chacallit?

(Stranger #2) "A Gambit?"

(Mr. Z) "Oy, bud, that ain't nice. Well, anyway, I use special weapons."

(Sta=ranger #2) "Yes, quite. You can call me Fellin. I'm sort of an ace pilot."

(The Inventor) "Yes, Indeed. And I'm The Inventor. Okay, now that we've introduced ourselves, why don't you tell us your side of the story, hmm?"