Default A Pokemon journey (RPG)

Please only post here if you are the following:

Zekrom123
Light Arceus
LucarioLOVER
YourFriend
AuraKshatriya
Jenova

It was still dark and windy outside in Unova, Everyone was asleep, but Electro. The room was dark and filled with snoring. Electro knew he was assigned to get the berries, so he went outside, it was quite beautiful, noise of caterpie could be heard.

While Electro was getting some berries, he was confronted by one of Darkrai's henchmen! It was a blastoise, it seemed ready to fight, so Electro knew it was time to battle. Then Blastoise gave out a frightening Hydro Pump, but Electro was quick. He could dodge almost anything! So Electro dodged, then gave out a powerful Thunderbolt! Then...
Old January 11, 2011, 05:16:56 PM
Charizard

Shadow was wandering, looking for someone. Hungry and alone, he moved on. As he was walking, he heard a loud noise. He went over to investigate, and saw a Blastoise attacking the Jolteon. He knew what he had to do, he charged up a powerful Shadow Ball and released it. He then dashed next to the Jolteon. "Hi, how you doing??" He said sarcastically....
Old January 11, 2011, 07:36:58 PM
Haxorus

Then the Blastoise came tumbling down, falling headfirst. Electro said " Thank you....But who are you?"...
Old January 12, 2011, 02:02:58 PM
Charizard

"My name is Shadow... and I have been cursed by Darkrai..." Shadow told the Jolteon all about his encounter with Darkrai. "Do you have a shelter of something?? Or were you out getting food?? Well, either way, why don't you tell me a little about yourself..."

Last edited by JJ; January 12, 2011 at 02:03:31 PM.
Old January 12, 2011, 08:41:40 PM
Haxorus

Jolteon replied, "I'm Electro, a pokemon who just escaped from Darkrai and yes, I was looking for food and had a shelter".
Old January 13, 2011, 07:49:49 AM
Volcarona

Talking

sparky and his friend(it is not named yet)found a loooooooooooot of food!and they found 3 pokemon.a pokemon was hurt but the other 2 explained to them.''what's your name?my name is sparky.this is my friend.ummm he is not named yet.we can find a fine name for this cute snivy''sparky smiled and they are waiting for an answer!
Old January 13, 2011, 07:57:09 AM
Servine

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucarioLOVER View Post
sparky and his friend(it is not named yet)found a loooooooooooot of food!and they found 3 pokemon.a pokemon was hurt but the other 2 explained to them.''what's your name?my name is sparky.this is my friend.ummm he is not named yet.we can find a fine name for this cute snivy''sparky smiled and they are waiting for an answer!
''what's your name?why this pokemon is hurt?what happend?do you want some food?should i must be named asker?am i asking a lot of questions?''he
and he was waiting for an answer
Old January 13, 2011, 08:40:55 AM
Haxorus

Electro was happy to see these Pokemon escaped from Darkrai. Then Electro knew Snivy was right, Electro said " Asker is a pretty good name, so why don't we call you that?"
Old January 13, 2011, 09:06:37 AM
Volcarona

Talking

''pretty good name.hey are you hungry?we have a lot of food and we can't eat all.we are traveling to find darkra.darkrai took asker's parents.do u travel too?and why?''sparky said
Old January 13, 2011, 09:53:01 AM
Haxorus

"Yeah, I have some berries, I'll give you some *gives berries*" "By the way, I can build a nice shelter for you"
Old January 13, 2011, 02:47:27 PM
Charizard

Shadow, a little bit behind everyone else, said, "Well, can't they stay with you?? Or is your shelter full?? Speaking of which, I have nowhere to go, and no one to go to, you could I stay with you, Electro?"
Old January 13, 2011, 02:51:19 PM
Haxorus

"Sure, why not?" Electro packed his things. He brought everyone to a shelter. Electro said "Sorry if its really small...You see, my father, Umbreon was put into an eternal nightmare by Darkrai..and now I live with these Zoruas and floatzels.." Before Electro could continue, he decided to make a campfire and got the berries ready.
Old January 14, 2011, 07:32:57 AM
Volcarona

Unhappy

''you all are so kind.i will bring some wood.''when she went to the forest she saw a table with a lot of wood.so she took it and....cazam!!!a wild kecleon appeared."you thief give the wood back"kecleon said."oops sorry.here take it "sparky said"why to do it?hahahaha.i can make something else.i will say to all in this region that you are a creepy thief.muahahaha..darkrai will be very happy."the bad kecleon said"darkrai?"sparky asked"yeah i work for darkrai.darkrai has an eye on you.first to ran away from your home.naw you are a thief.you are going to be a bad pokemon.the destiny say it"the bad kecleon said.Sparky left the wood and ran away.
Old January 14, 2011, 08:32:49 AM
Charizard

(could you try to use some better grammar, it was pretty hard to read, I had to take it into notepad and make sense of it)
Shadow, who was secretly following Sparky, appeared out of the bushes and said to the Kecleon, "So... you work for Darkrai, huh?"
"Whehehe, yes I do, what are you going to do about it"
"I think that's a no brainer, you no good for nothing jerk"
Shadow, knowing about Kecleon's colour change ability, used Psychic, changing him into a psychic type. He then fired off a powerful Shadow Ball at the Kecleon, and he fainted.
"Serves you right..."
Shadow then grabbed the wood and headed back to the shelter.
Old January 14, 2011, 07:02:54 PM
Haxorus

When Shadow beat Kecleon, Electro heard some noise. But shadow came back fine. Electro asked him, "Are you okay?".
Old January 14, 2011, 08:14:34 PM
Charizard

"Yes, just a pesky Kecleon, hey, could you build me a little shelter, big enough for one Espeon, just a bit crowded in there, and you can just build it next to yours."
Old January 14, 2011, 09:28:20 PM
Haxorus

"Alright, I'll build it at night". In the morning, Everybody noticed something; Electro was missing! He was nowhere to be found!
Old January 15, 2011, 11:21:55 PM
Servine

Talking

''oh no''asker shouted.''first sparky.now electro.i am scared.why?when?how?what?where?where are they?aaaaaaa"asker was very worried.
Old January 16, 2011, 06:38:25 AM
Charizard

(OK guys, seriously, it's hard to read if you don't put spaces in between scentences, and it's kinda getting a bit annoying)
"It's OK Asker, I'll go out and find them."
Shadow went out into the forest, using his psychic powers to lead him. Eventually, he got closer, and closer, and started yelling out, "Electro?? Electro?!?
Old January 16, 2011, 08:09:48 AM
Haxorus

Shadow could hear an echo, it sounded just like Electro! Shadow could hear a faint "help....".
Old January 16, 2011, 08:35:18 AM
Charizard

"Electro?? Electro?!? ELECTRO?!?"
Shadow, could hear him and was searching everywhere, and eventually found him. "Oh, Electro, what happened?!?"
Old January 16, 2011, 09:35:46 AM
Haxorus

Electro had blood coming out of his stomach and then he said " Shadow...URK! 10 of darkrai's henchmen came and found me, then stuck a sword right through my stomach..."
Old January 16, 2011, 10:51:30 AM
Charizard

"They WHAT?!? Of all the down low dirty rotten things.... Here, get on my back."
Shadow got the injured Jolteon on his back and went back to the shelter, slowly but surely. Once the got back, Shadow took care of him. "Here, let me help, can someone find some large leaves, I'm going to have to bandage him up, I'm also going to need some clean water. Quickly!"
Old January 16, 2011, 01:12:35 PM
Haxorus

Meanwhile, Sparky and asker got some leaves, and filled up a bucket of clean water from a river near by, then gave it to Shadow.
Old January 16, 2011, 04:56:44 PM
Charizard

"Thank you..."
Shadow quickly went to work, cleaning out the would thoroughly and then wrapped the bandages around it. "Ok, there's not much else we can do, we'll have to keep him under constant watch now."
Old January 16, 2011, 07:23:13 PM
Haxorus

So the group continued on their journey to stop Darkrai, Electro, unable to walk, or attack anything, was watched by Shadow. Meanwhile, Electro was healing. All of a sudden, a Pokemon came out, it was a Alakazam, but it meant no fear. The Alakazam spoke to Shadow, and said "Ah, I see your friend is hurt. I'm glad to meet you, I'm Alakazam, a traveler, you see."
Old January 16, 2011, 07:30:02 PM
Charizard

Shadow, still a little bit nervous, stepped in between the Alakazam and Electro, and said, "Who are you, and what do you want?? You just can't be sure anymore..."
Old January 16, 2011, 07:35:53 PM
Haxorus

"Its been like this everywhere, Pokemon distrusting everyone, its quite sad, actually" "But if I could be of use, I might be able to cure your friend..."
Old January 17, 2011, 08:43:21 AM
Volcarona

(sorry but i'm only 10 years and i don't know very good english)
Sparky returned and no one was there."they learned that i am a thief and they left me?oh my.what to do now?i am so sad."tears were falling from sparky's eyes.

(is this okay?)
Old January 17, 2011, 08:45:50 AM
Haxorus

Then the group returned. They saw sparky crying.
Old January 17, 2011, 10:41:27 AM
Charizard

"Sparky, what's wrong??" Shadow said, worrying something might be horribly wrong.
Old January 18, 2011, 06:48:02 AM
Volcarona

"you're back.you didn't forget me.i love you so much!!!"sparky is crying but not because she is sad.it's from happiness!"come on!we have to save the world"
Old January 18, 2011, 04:19:59 PM
Haxorus

They were not sure if they could. Then Electro said "Urk..Sparky...I think I might have to heal first..." Then Alakazam interrupted saying "Fear not. I have the psychic powers to heal your friend, its the least I could do". So Alakazam started concentrating, and Electro was somehow up in the air! Then, Electro was back on the ground, and his wound was fully healed!
Old January 19, 2011, 06:59:10 AM
Volcarona

Talking

"ohhhh magic"sparky said with the mouth open."oh yeah you have powers.it is not magic"sparky said disappointed."thanks for helping us.you are so kind but better going now.hey do you want to come with us?"sparky asked with a in her face.
Old January 21, 2011, 04:09:46 PM
Regigigas

Yaiba had been searching the forest for days. "That Alakazam knew more than he decided to reveal.....", he thought to himself. "If I recall correctly, there was a powerful Alakazam in the war, known for the sheer number of enemies he defeated by his Psychic power alone. Could this be the same one? The odds are slim, though.....", Yaiba thought to himself. "Regardless, he may be of some help, if I can convince him to help me, it may allow me to find more clues about just what happened to Darkrai.....". Suddenly, Yaiba saw a tree begin to uproot. There had been a vicious storm a few days before that left the forest devastated, and this tree must have been a victim of it. "Wait a minute.....there's a group of Pokemon right at the foor of it! And could it be.......Alakazam?!", Yaiba said in surprise. The tree began it's descent, but Yaiba quickly sliced it in two as it fell using a powerful Leaf Blade attack. "Are you alright?", he asked the group. The Espeon responded,......
Old January 21, 2011, 04:14:58 PM
Charizard

"Wha! Huh? Y-yes, we are fine, thank you." Shadow said gratefully, and a bit confused. "Um.. Hi," Shadow said, standing back a bit, not sure what to do.
Old January 21, 2011, 04:18:44 PM
Regigigas

"I've been looking for you, Alakazam.", Yaiba said calmly. "You obviously know much more than you make it seem. And your power is great, you may be able to hide it from them, but I'm not so simple to fool. Just who are you?, he asked, with a serious gaze.
Old January 21, 2011, 04:24:58 PM
Charizard

"What?!" Shadow said confused, taking an offensive stance, "Why don't you tell us who you are first?!"

Last edited by JJ; January 21, 2011 at 04:25:14 PM.
Old January 21, 2011, 04:36:48 PM
Haxorus

"Yeah, how do we know if you are one of Darkrai's henchmen, huh?".

Last edited by SolarYoshi; January 21, 2011 at 04:37:13 PM.
Old January 22, 2011, 01:57:25 AM
Volcarona

Talking

"if you are working for that darkrai i will smack you."sparky said angrily
Old January 22, 2011, 08:48:05 AM
Regigigas

"Working for Darkrai? I'm not weak enough to fall victim to him. He'd have to come here himself to have a chance against me. You seem to have already begun to trust this Alakazam, so perhaps he can explain who I am. You obviously must know how that war ended, after all." Yaiba insisted, looking at Alakazam. "I'm one of the original warriors who fought in the ancient war of Unova. I've been trying to track down Darkrai to put an end to all his treachery.", Yaiba made clear. He didn't bother to mention Darkrai's ways of old, he knew they would not believe him anyway. "If I must, then I myself will travel with you. If it means keeping Alakazam under watchful eyes, then I'll comply. You can decide whether I'm an enemy or not during that time. Besides, you yourselves could all be working for Darkrai. You're as innocent looking as I am. If you want to do battle, we can, but I'm warning you, in your condition, you won't be able to defeat me.", Yaiba stated fiercely. "So, what is your answer?"
Old January 22, 2011, 12:53:59 PM
Charizard

"One of the original warriors?! Oh my, this is quite an honour. Oh! I-im sorry!" Shadow got out of his offencive stance and said, "Trust him? No, I've had too many experiences to trust someone to quickly..." Shadow trailed off, thinking about his past.
"I-i'm sorry, my name's Shadow, and I have been cursed by Darkrai. I guess I have taken position as the leader of this group, so it would be best to talk to me. Now why don't you introduce yourself?

Last edited by JJ; January 23, 2011 at 01:08:09 PM.
Old January 22, 2011, 11:36:18 PM
Volcarona

Talking

"hi my name is sparky.sorry for shouting.i just met a bad kecleon who was working for darkrai and he made me feel bad."sparky said with a on her mouth.
Old January 22, 2011, 11:54:40 PM
Servine

Smile

"i am asker.darkarai took my parents and i want them back.and what about you?where are you from?so you're strong?will you help us?will you answer to these questions?am i doing a lot of questions?is this a little annoying?"asker said and waiting answers with his mouth open.
Old January 23, 2011, 02:40:57 PM
Regigigas

"My name is Yaiba, to start. And yes, Asker, you ask too many questions, but it suits your name, so it makes sense. I'd like to consider myself as strong, but those sorts of ideas are always relative.....as for where I'm from, you probably don't know of the place where I come from, so I won't bother mentioning it, but I headed here from an area called the Giant Hole, after investigating.....something. I will help you, for now. But in order to fight against Darkrai, you'll all need to become incredibly strong. I propose we go to the Training Cave.", Yaiba suggested. "You all have yet to realize your full potential."
Old January 23, 2011, 03:12:17 PM
Charizard

"Y-yes, Yaiba" Shadow studdered and then nodded, still unable to believe that he was standing in front of one of the original warriors, let alone talking to one. "When shall we go??"

Last edited by JJ; January 23, 2011 at 03:12:49 PM.
Old January 23, 2011, 04:21:32 PM
Haxorus

Electro, along with Shadow, was amazed to meet one of the warriors, too. "I'm sorry I had to be such an idiot, M-My name is Electro. I would also be glad to train, sir."
Old February 7, 2011, 07:47:30 AM
Charizard

Panthera wondered about the land when she heard the sound of voices. SHe then heard something sneaking up on her. She turned and pounced on the pokemon.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I get nervous when others sneak up on me," she said sorrowly