Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum

Notices

Search this Thread
Old January 19, 2013, 07:33:54 PM

Default Reun's Platinum Nuzlocke

Reun's Platinum Nuzlocke Challenge

I thought I'd never start one, but this is my very first Nuzlocke challenge for any Pokemon game. ^^

The general rules of this Nuzlocke are:
-Any Pokémon that faints is considered dead, and must be released. (I will not be releasing my Pokemon when they faint, but instead will be putting them in a PC box labeled "Dead")
-The player may only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and none else. If the first Pokémon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances. (If the first encounter in the area is a double battle in dark grass, the player can choose which of the two Pokémon they would like to catch.)
-As a mercy rule, if the player runs into a Shiny Pokémon on the incredibly rare chance, the player may still catch it, regardless of whether or not it is the first encounter in the area. It also does not need to be released if it faints. (It's unlikely, but I'm not passing up a chance like that )
-No repeats; If you encounter a Pokemon that you've captured before (this excludes encountering the evolution of the Pokemon caught before), then you can keep finding wild Pokemon until you encounter one you haven't caught before. The point of doing this is to have diversity.

So I started off Platinum as usual and went through the basics. I named myself Reun and named my hyperactive rival TurtX! I was talking to TurtwigX at the time and he wanted to be named after the rival.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Meeting TurtX.JPG
Views:	725
Size:	1.71 MB
ID:	4393

As we both left Twinleaf Town, we met Professor Rowan in Route 201 and got our starters.

Name:	Choosing Piplup.JPG
Views:	681
Size:	2.03 MB
ID:	4394
I chose the little penguin guy.

Name:	TurtX chooses Turtwig.JPG
Views:	639
Size:	2.22 MB
ID:	4395
And Turt chose a Turtwig (totally didn't see that coming)

We then had our first rival battle and I seriously got scared during this battle. TurtX decided to let his Turtwig set up 6 Withdraws while I was using Pound every turn. I was seriously doing 1 damage each turn...and then his Turtwig got a crit on me! ._. I had 2 HP left by the end of the battle. It was my first battle and I almost already lost the entire challenge so that's a great start. >_<

Name:	1st Rival Battle.JPG
Views:	649
Size:	2.38 MB
ID:	4396

So after almost failing the challenge, I started training off of Bidoof and Starly in Route 1. It was at night, so I also saw a Kricketot, but I got scared and ran away from it once I saw that it had Bide.
Currently, I'm in Sandgem Town and just received my Pokedex. I'm hoping to keep this challenge until I finish (or fail :S) it. I'll be catching my first Pokemon in the next part!

Current team:
Piplup (Pingu) Lv. 8

Last edited by Reuniclus; January 24, 2013 at 01:23:37 PM. Reason: Adding a new rule to the challenge
Old January 20, 2013, 11:18:06 AM

Part 2 of my Nuzlocke run. Whoo!

Literally 1 step after getting Pokeballs from Dawn, I have my first encounter with a Bidoof. I did manage to catch him, but I'm planning to use him for an HM slave.

Name:	Bidoof!.JPG
Views:	641
Size:	2.26 MB
ID:	4397

So I go back to Route 201 to see if I can catch something different and I encounter a Starly Retweet! This guy is definitely going to be a useful member to my team. ^^

Name:	Starly!.JPG
Views:	639
Size:	2.40 MB
ID:	4399

Trained North of Jubilife City and caught a Shinx. I got lucky with the nature and ability; it's Adamant and has Intimidate :3 (The nickname I gave it in the picture is the name of my old cat)

Name:	Shinx!.JPG
Views:	610
Size:	2.55 MB
ID:	4400

I went to the Ravanged Path and caught a Zubat, but I'm not planning to use a Zubat, so I put it in a free box in the PC. I might end up training it if one of my Pokemon like Starly dies.
After talking to the 3 clowns spread throughout the city, I got the Poketech.
I explored west of Jubilife City and got the Old Rod, but I'm not planning to use it.
I battled TurtX in Route 203. His Turtwig was easy to take down since my Starly had Wing Attack.

Name:	2nd Rival Battle.JPG
Views:	633
Size:	2.74 MB
ID:	4398

Current team:
Piplup (Pingu): Lv. 11
Starly (Retweet): Lv. 9
Shinx (Pearl): Lv. 9
Bidoof (Slavedoof): Lv. 2
Old January 23, 2013, 05:09:20 PM

With school being a bit of an issue, my posts here will be a bit delayed, but I got Part 3 up!

After beating TurtX, I checked the grass in Route 203 to see what Pokemon I could catch next. I encountered an Abra…but it used Teleport after my Pokeball failed to catch it. :<
I cleared all of the trainers in Route 203 and went into the Oreburgh Gate. Since it was a new area, I walked around to see which Pokemon I could catch, but it ends up being another Zubat >_< (I boxed that one too). I think I'll end up including another rule if I keep getting bad luck encountering Pokemon I already caught.

I arrived in Oreburgh City and picked up a Great Ball and Super Potion by talking to a few people. (I really should talk to more people in this game, I like getting free stuff :3) I ended up exploring the area outside the Oreburgh Mines and picked up a Yellow Shard. (Platinum made this area look so nice :0)

Name:	Coal Mines.JPG
Views:	625
Size:	2.46 MB
ID:	4405

I walked into the Oreburgh Mine and encountered a Geodude! I don’t think I’ll be using one on my team, but I will keep it as a sort of death fodder. Then I talked to Roark and forced him to stop playing Minecraft in the Oreburgh Mines.

I trained my Pingu a bit in the mines to get him ready for the Rock gym. (Starly and Shinx won’t be getting much use at all here) The only Water attack Pingu knows at the moment is Bubble, so hopefully that won't be a problem.

Not much really happened in this part, it was mostly just training and catching Pokemon. Oh, and I have my trainer card.

Name:	Beginning Trainer Card.JPG
Views:	620
Size:	1.94 MB
ID:	4406
(Also, the date on my DS is wrong at the time I started the game, so that's why it says Feb. 3rd on the card)

Current Team:

Piplup (Pingu): Lv. 15
Starly (Retweet): Lv. 11
Shinx (Pearl): Lv. 10
Geodude (Blockhead): Lv. 5

Last edited by Reuniclus; January 23, 2013 at 05:10:18 PM.
Old January 24, 2013, 10:57:15 AM
Giratina

From personal experience, my tip for you would be even if you think your Piplup is ready for the gym, give it another two levels or so. Roark's team tanks everything and it would be a major loss to lose Piplup this early.
Old January 24, 2013, 12:38:08 PM
Administrator

That'sssss a very niccccce Nuzzzzzlock you havvve there...

Nah, really, good luck.
Old January 24, 2013, 01:22:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadcentruo View Post
From personal experience, my tip for you would be even if you think your Piplup is ready for the gym, give it another two levels or so. Roark's team tanks everything and it would be a major loss to lose Piplup this early.
Piplup is meh right now. It isn't very powerful since it has a Careful nature, so to me, losing this guy won't be too much of a loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon View Post
That'sssss a very niccccce Nuzzzzzlock you havvve there...

Nah, really, good luck.
You really have no confidence in me, do you?

Platinum Nuzlocke Episode 4
Lots of stuff happens in this part!

Before heading into the gym, I went North of Oreburgh City into Route 207 to see if I could catch a new Pokemon in the grass. It was just another Geodude, I ended up killing it. I've been running into a bit of a problem with encountering Pokemon that I've already caught before, so I'm going to implement this new rule for my Nuzlocke run. Turt suggested this one and I feel that it's a good idea:
No repeats; If you encounter a Pokemon that you've captured before (this excludes encountering the evolution of the Pokemon caught before), then you can keep finding wild Pokemon until you encounter one you haven't caught before. The point of doing this is to have diversity.

I started going through Roark's gym and easily swept through the gym trainers. I never thought I could 1HKO everything with Bubble. But something happened when I got done battling the last trainer.

Name:	Pingu Evolves.JPG
Size:	2.10 MB
ID:	4409
Oho yeah. :3

With Prinplup, I thought I could handle Roark's team easily. Roark was pretty easy in this fight; Geodude and Onix were killed by bubbles (literally) in 1 hit. When his Cranidos came out, my Prinplup knew Metal Claw, so I managed to take it out in 2 hits. Roark didn’t even attack me, with the 1 turn his Cranidos survived the Metal Claw, he just used Leer. ._.

Name:	Vs. Roark!.JPG
Size:	2.14 MB
ID:	4412

Name:	Coal Badge!.JPG
Views:	617
Size:	2.10 MB
ID:	4411
But anyway, Coal badge get!

Before I exit Oreburgh City, I get stopped by TurtX who is said that he's heading to Floraroma Town to prepare for the 2nd gym.

Name:	So like Turt.JPG
Views:	633
ID:	4410
Turt, this is something I'd expect you to say.

So now I'm backtracking to Jubilife City and I see Dawn and Professor Rowan getting harassed by crazy spacemen.

Name:	Rowan's Point.JPG
Views:	612
Size:	2.13 MB
ID:	4408
Well put, professor.

I then battled the Team Galactic grunts with Dawn and almost lost Pearl since she was only level 11 at the time I battled them. (I'll end up training her soon)
Going through the cave North of Jubilife City, I smashed through the rocks blocking the way to Floraroma Town (thank you Slavedoof). On my way there, Retweet evolved just before arriving in Floraroma Town! So now I have 2 Pokemon on my team that know Intimidate. :3

Name:	Retweet Evolves!.JPG
Views:	619
Size:	2.60 MB
ID:	4413

Current Team:
Prinplup (Pingu): Lv. 18
Staravia (Retweet): Lv. 14
Shinx (Pearl): Lv. 12
Old January 24, 2013, 01:51:27 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuniclus View Post
Turt, this is something I'd expect you to say.
Well of course, counting is for LOSERS anyway. Ain't nobody got time for that.

It's good to see you're FINALLY implementing the no repeats rule. It adds much needed diversity and it stops the grinding of multiple Pokémon from being too tedious. Imagine having like 4 Luxrays and taking on Bertha XD

And because of Cat's evil, wouldn't it be funny if all your Pokémon that could learn Surf had died and you couldn't play anymore because you'd need Surf? Hahahaha~ (Take that as a warning to be careful)
Old January 25, 2013, 08:09:12 PM

Oh I will be careful...hopefully. I've already been careless a few times. ._.

Platinum Nuzlocke Episode 5
Not much to do except progress further.

After realizing how underleveled Pearl was, I leveled her up a bit and she learned how to use Spark.

Reaching Floraroma Town was easy, but there wasn't much to do there besides look at a few shady Galactic Grunts, so I headed East toward the Valley Windworks. While there, I managed to catch a Buizel and name it Cat's Fave. I couldn't name it directly after Cat since it was female.

Name:	Cat's Fav!.JPG
Views:	616
Size:	2.65 MB
ID:	4417

I also saw that there were a lot of Shellos there, so it seemed like a good place to train Pearl more. After doing so for about 5 minutes, Pearl evolves! ^^

Name:	Ep. 5 Shinx Evolves.JPG
Views:	646
Size:	1.65 MB
ID:	4415

After defeating the Grunt who was blocking the door, he refused to let me inside, so I ran back to Floraroma town and headed into the Floraroma Meadow. There, I battled 2 grunts and beat them easily with Pearl. (Luxio is a big powerhouse on my team now).

After defeating the grunts, I slathered some honey on the tree in the Floraroma Meadow. Considering how it's a new area, it's a chance for me to catch something new.

I then infiltrated the Valley Windworks and battled Mars. This battle was interesting to say the least.

Name:	Ep. 5 Vs. Purugly.JPG
Views:	612
Size:	2.70 MB
ID:	4416
Staravia proved to be very helpful in taking down Purugly. At the time, I got the TM for Pluck and taught it to Staravia. I didn't know this when I battled Mars, but her Purugly has an Oran Berry. So for the first turn, I ordered my Retweet to use Pluck and he stole and ate the Purugly’s Oran Berry. The berry actually put me back up to full health after the Purugly used Faint Attack. This made the battle pitifully easy in the end.

After clearing out the Galactic Grunts, I battled the trainers in Route 205 until I reached the beginning of Eterna Forest. Hopefully I can catch something good inside the forest. :3

Current Team:

Prinplup (Pingu): Lv. 18
Staravia (Retweet): Lv. 16
Luxio (Pearl): Lv. 15
Buizel (Cat’s Fav): Lv. 11
Old January 26, 2013, 11:26:02 AM

Platinum Nuzlocke Episode 6
Things are getting harder! D:

After beating all of the trainers, I went into Eterna Forest and teamed up with Cheryl. Because all wild Pokemon will be encountered in double battles, I have a choice to choose which one to catch out of the two. :3 The two that I found were a Buneary and Wurmple. I ended up naming her Rina. ^^

Name:	Ep. 6 Buneary.JPG
Views:	626
ID:	4425

So I trained Rina a bit in the forest until she was level 14, then I decided to use her in a few trainer battles. Everything seemed to be fine in the first battle; there were 2 level 17 Abra. No big deal, right?

Name:	Ep. 6 First Death.JPG
Size:	2.11 MB
ID:	4427

What I didn't expect was for both Abra to have Hidden Power [Fighting]. She was knocked out in 1 hit from the attack. I also wasted my Return TM on Rina, so it really hurts to see her die that quickly.

While carrying Rina through the forest, I guided Cheryl until we reached the end. I avoided most of the trainers since my main task was to bury Rina in a PC box.

Now that I was in Eterna City, I went into the house next to the Pokemon Center and got the Explorer Kit from the old man. I immediately went underground and found several goodies including an Iron Plate, Heart Scale, Blue Shard, Yellow Shard, Skull Fossil, and a Moon Stone.

Name:	Ep. 6 Fossils.JPG
Views:	621
Size:	2.19 MB
ID:	4428

Heading South, I got the Exp Share from Professor Rowan’s Aid. This will be extremely useful when I need to raise my next Pokemon.
I then remembered to check the tree in the Floraroma Meadow that I slathered honey on around 8 hours ago. When I checked the tree, a wild Wurmple appeared. His name is Dorps.

Name:	Ep. 6 Wurmple!.JPG
Views:	631
ID:	4429

When I got Dorps, he was already level 12, so he evolved into a Beautifly very quickly. hehe

Name:	Ep. 6 Dorps Evolves.JPG
Views:	622
Size:	2.14 MB
ID:	4426

I was hesitant to use a Beautifly on my Nuzlocke, but I think I'll use one just for the fun of it. Dorps was still not very strong, so I ended up sticking the Exp Share on him just before I was about to take on the Eterna City gym. I will battle Gardenia in the next part! RIP Rina the Buneary.

Current Team:

Prinplup (Pingu): Lv. 19
Staravia (Retweet): Lv. 18
Luxio (Pearl): Lv. 20
Beautifly (Dorps): Lv. 14
Old January 28, 2013, 04:23:21 PM

Platinum Nuzlocke Episode 7
Gardenia Fights Back!

My progress through Gardenia’s gym can be described in 1 word: Wing Attack. Staravia just took care of everything in the gym since everyone there used Budew or Roselia and they have paper Defense.

Name:	Ep. 7 Gardenia.JPG
Views:	621
Size:	2.15 MB
ID:	4436
The actual gym battle I had with Gardenia was interesting. It’s like her team was meant to try to counter my Retweet. Her Turtwig knew Reflect, so I decided to set up Double Teams until the Reflect wore off. What I didn’t expect was her Cherrim and Roserade to both have Magical Leaf to bypass all of my Double Teams. I thought Retweet was going to die when I saw that her Roserade had Magical Leaf, but it lived with 5 HP; I was very lucky. Staravia pretty much did all of the work in this gym battle. Dorps also grew a few levels since I gave him an experience share.

After beating her, I went East of Eterna City and caught a Machop (NotTPM) and went into the Eastern entrance of Mount Coronet and found a wild Chingling (ChingChang). I don't plan on using either one of these unless most of my Pokemon die.

Name:	Ep. 7 Chingling!.JPG
Views:	632
Size:	1.92 MB
ID:	4435

In my free time, I also explored the Underground again and found a Thunderstone. :3

Name:	Ep. 7 More Fossils.JPG
Views:	629
Size:	2.27 MB
ID:	4438

With my new ability to cut small trees, I went into the Galactic Building and trained up my Pokemon before battling Jupiter.

Name:	Ep. 7 Jupiter.JPG
Views:	598
Size:	1.78 MB
ID:	4437
Her Skuntank was pitifully easy to defeat since both my Staravia and Luxio have Intimidate. All I did was switch between both of them until the Skuntank had around -6 Attack. Oh, and Retweet also stole the Skuntank’s Sitrus berry since it had Pluck. I will be heading South onto the next gym in the next part!

Current Team:

Prinplup (Pingu): Lv. 20
Staravia (Retweet): Lv. 19
Luxio (Pearl): Lv. 21
Beautifly (Dorps): Lv. 20
Old January 31, 2013, 11:28:29 AM

Platinum Nuzlocke Episode 8
PHANTOMxTRAINER's Appearance

After defeating Jupiter, I headed over to the Bike shop and got a free bicycle. I also checked the Underground again and found a Thunderstone (Whoo!) and a Sun Stone (Bleh, useless for now).

I also managed to dig up a ton of Skull Fossils to get a Cranidos, but I haven’t found any Armor Fossils. I’d like a Shieldon, but I’m only getting fossils for Cranidos for some reason. :<

I then rode my bike down Route 206 and beat all of the trainers on the Cycling Road. When I got to the grassy area on the bottom, I encountered and caught a Gligar. I decided to add him as a new team member. The nickname of this Pokemon features PhantomxTrainer!

Name:	Ep. 8 Gligar!.JPG
Views:	631
Size:	2.76 MB
ID:	4447

I also entered the Weyward Cave in the North and caught the first Pokemon I encountered; a Bronzor. I didn't know what to name it, so I nicknamed it TPM's Penny.

Name:	Ep. 8 Weyward Cave.JPG
Views:	624
Size:	1.60 MB
ID:	4449Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep. 8 Bronzor!.JPG
Views:	614
Size:	1.76 MB
ID:	4445
I've officially decided that any Pokemon who I don't know what to name will have TPM somewhere in the name hehe

I also explored the hidden part of Weyward Cave and got TM 26 for Earthquake. I immediately taught that to PhanyTrany. While going through Weyward Cave, I had a few double battles with trainers.

Name:	Ep. 8 Double Battle.JPG
Views:	616
Size:	2.23 MB
ID:	4446
Retweet and PhanyTrany make a great doubles pair since Retweet can avoid Earthquake.

I also guided Mira out of the cave. Dorps was able to use Flash to light the place up. (Not much to say about helping Mira out, it was fairly boring )

Name:	Ep. 8 Helping Mira.JPG
Views:	618
Size:	2.07 MB
ID:	4448

The next part will involve me traveling through the Western entrance of Mt. Coronet!

Current team:

Prinplup (Pingu): Lv. 23
Staravia (Retweet): Lv. 23
Luxio (Pearl): Lv. 24
Beautifly (Dorps): Lv. 23
Gligar (Phanytrany): Lv. 22
Old January 31, 2013, 01:14:58 PM
Giratina

Oh gosh xD That's awesome! YOU BETTER NOT LET ME DIE >:0 And EVOLVE MEH.
Old February 1, 2013, 07:36:01 PM

Platinum Nuzlocke Episode 9
The Spectral Massacre

Continuing on from last time, I entered Mt. Coronet through the entrance on Route 207 and got another opportunity to catch a new Pokemon.
After a few encounters, it seems as if I caught all of the Pokemon that were there. In the end, I decided to catch another Bronzor. TPM’s Dime!

Name:	Ep. 9 Mt. Coronet.JPG
Size:	2.38 MB
ID:	4472Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep. 9 Bronzor 2.JPG
Views:	604
ID:	4468

I also talked to Cyrus inside the cave and battled a few more wild Pokemon. There wasn't really anything special or new to see in the caves.

Dorps learned how to use Mega Drain, the first strong attack he learns. (It's about time! )

Name:	Ep. 9 New Move.JPG
Views:	607
ID:	4473

Exiting onto Route 208, I got an Odd Keystone from a Black Belt on the same route.Once I got to a grassy patch, I caught a Roselia in the grass and nicknamed her HongMeilin (I know the character I’m referencing is Hong Meiling; there weren’t enough spaces to put her full name because of the character limit )

Name:	Ep. 9 Route 208.JPG
Views:	634
Size:	2.25 MB
ID:	4478Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep. 9 Roselia!.JPG
Views:	607
Size:	2.30 MB
ID:	4477

I miss the Buneary I used to have. :< Oh, and I also took my Pingu for a walk in Amity Park.

Name:	Ep. 9 Memory of Buneary.JPG
Views:	613
ID:	4471Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep. 9 Amity Park.JPG
Views:	600
Size:	2.60 MB
ID:	4469

Once I got to the gym, I went through Fantina’s gym trainers fairly quickly; their Pokemon are pretty frail to physical attacks. Pearl did a good job against them since she knew Bite.

Name:	Ep. 9 Fantina's Gym.JPG
Views:	610
Size:	1.83 MB
ID:	4470

Name:	Ep. 9 Vs. Fantina.JPG
Size:	2.36 MB
ID:	4479
Fantina on the other hand, was not so easy. This battle would have been called a massacre had I not been lucky. Her Duskull was easy, it only took 2 Bites to defeat. Then came her Mismagius….ugh this thing really is a pain. This thing knows an attack that can hit every member on my team hard. Shadow Ball was the biggest issue along with Magical Leaf. I tried getting the Mismagius paralyzed with Dorps, but he missed with Stun Spore the first time and got knocked down to 3 HP from a Shadow Ball. I then went to Retweet since he can resist Shadow Ball and Magical Leaf well, but I forgot that her Mismagius had Psybeam. One Psybeam took Retweet down to half health, so he wasn’t a good switch-in. I then went into Luxio to heal Dorps because I absolutely needed that thing to be paralyzed. It was then I realized that at least one of my party members had to die in order to keep the team alive. I was in a really tight situation, so I ended up going into Pearl to absorb attacks while I healed my other party members. At first it was only a Psybeam which only did about 33% to Pearl. But then, a Shadow Ball knocked her out on the next turn. Now I’m starting to panic since I don’t know exactly what do to in order to defeat this Mismagius. With Dorps healed, I sent him out and was able to pull off a Stun Spore, paralyzing the Mismagius. Without Pearl, I couldn’t use Bite in order to hit the thing with a strong attack. I ended up sending in Pingu to take it on. Around every other turn, I was using a Super Potion to heal the damage caused by Magical Leaf. Then came the horrible moment when I ran out of Super Potions. My Pingu was at 1 HP and the Mismagius needed two hits to be knocked out. I didn’t have a safe switch in, so I ended up risking using Bubblebeam. Luckily, the Mismagius was fully paralyzed on that turn, so Pingu gets to live. Her last Pokemon was a Haunter who was very easily defeated by Retweet. Still though, Pearl was a major component of my team. Losing her felt horrible; she was very useful and important.

Name:	Ep. 9 Pearl Dies.JPG
Size:	2.33 MB
ID:	4474Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep. 9 Pingu Barely Survives.JPG
Views:	590
Size:	2.39 MB
ID:	4475

After leaving the gym, I headed to the Pokemon Center and buried Pearl in the Death box. I seriously felt sad that I couldn’t use her anymore, which is what I suppose a Nuzlocke run is supposed to be like. RIP Pearl the Luxio, your sacrifice will not be in vain.

Name:	Ep. 9 Putting Pearl in Death Box.JPG
Views:	617
Size:	2.72 MB
ID:	4476

Current Team:

Prinplup (Pingu): Lv. 25
Staravia (Retweet): Lv. 24
Beautifly (Dorps): Lv. 24
Gligar (Phanytrany): Lv. 25
Roselia (HongMeilin): Lv. 20
Old February 5, 2013, 04:14:59 PM

Platinum Nuzlocke Episode 10
The Catching Montage!

After leaving Hearthome City through the Eastern exit, I battled TurtX just after heading through the East gate in Hearthome City. It was an easy battle; his Pokemon were at a higher level than mine, but I had good counters for each one. Especially now since Retweet evolved.

Going into the grass on Route 209, I found a Chansey (Scrambliss)!

Name:	Ep. 10 Chansey!.JPG
Views:	619
Size:	2.42 MB
ID:	4509
(Dunno if that’s lucky. I was thinking at first to have Spiritomb as the first Pokemon I encountered on the route, but it was too late when I remembered).
I also cleared out all the trainers in Route 209. Dorps almost died to a wild Bibarel (Good going -.-). Dorps isn’t very strong, so I put him in the PC for now.

As I arrived in Solaceon Town, I healed up my Pokemon and went to a few more places to catch Pokemon. There are lots of new places to catch Pokemon around Solaceon Town.

Continuing my catching spree, I found a Ponyta (Clop) in Route 210.

Name:	Ep. 10 Ponyta!.JPG
Views:	591
Size:	2.56 MB
ID:	4512
This one doesn't have good stats or a good ability (Run Away). :/

Found a Cherubi (Cooper) from the honey tree in Route 211.

Name:	Ep. 10 Cherubi!.JPG
Views:	594
Size:	2.45 MB
ID:	4510
This thing is cute, but I'm sticking with Roselia for now.

Found a Gastly (Boogaloo) in the Lost Tower.

Name:	Ep. 10 Gastly!.JPG
Views:	582
Size:	2.54 MB
ID:	4511

Found an Unown D in the Solacean Ruins.

Name:	Ep. 10 Solacean Ruins.JPG
Views:	565
Size:	2.01 MB
ID:	4513Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep. 10 Unown!.JPG
Views:	544
Size:	1.41 MB
ID:	4514
(D for David, yay~)

While going through the ruins, I picked up HM 05, which is Defog. With this HM, I can now ascend the Lost Tower.

After clearing out all of the trainers in the tower, I helped the old women at the top of the tower by clearing away the fog. I got a Spell Tag and a Cleanse Tag from both of them.
Finally...I took advantage of using the Daycare service since my Pokemon were underleveled and got everyone on my team up to level 31. The bicycle really helped here. :3

Current Team:

Prinplup (Pingu): Lv. 31
Staravia (Retweet): Lv. 31
Chansey (Scrambliss): Lv. 31
Gligar (Phanytrany): Lv. 31
Roselia (HongMeilin): Lv. 31
Old February 8, 2013, 04:27:04 PM

Platinum Nuzlocke Episode 11
The Coble Queen Crumbles!

I headed through Route 210 and beat all of the trainers. I also picked up a dozen MooMoo Milks along the way. (Jeez I’m short on healing items)

Later on route 211, I picked up a TM for Shock Wave which is useless for now unless I can find an Electric type. >_< Even with the rain on this route, Pingu's water moves didn't do a lot.

Going into Veilstone City, I ran around the area and picked up several items including a Star Piece, Rare Candy, and a TM for Embargo. I also checked out the Dept. Store and got a TM for Focus Blast. (I may use that later)

Name:	Ep. 11 Galactic Spiky Buildings.JPG
Views:	543
Size:	1.86 MB
ID:	4524Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep. 11 Dept Store.JPG
Views:	531
Size:	2.35 MB
ID:	4523

Before entering the gym, I saw Crasher Wake. I had no idea he was a singer…

Name:	Ep. 11 Crasher Wake.JPG
Views:	548
Size:	2.24 MB
ID:	4522

Retweet swept through most of the trainers in the gym since he had Wing Attack and Pluck. After beating the 2nd trainer, Retweet evolved into a Staraptor!

Name:	Ep. 11 Retweet Evolves (Again).JPG
Views:	525
ID:	4525

Maylene was quite easy. Retweet took care of her first two Pokemon easily with a 1HKO with Aerial Ace. When her Lucario came out, I sent in PhanyTrany the Gligar and took it out in 1 hit with an Earthquake. She issued one attack with her Lucario; Metal Claw. It was a critical hit, but it didn’t even do half to Gligar. Overall, probably the easiest gym battle next to Roark. I also got the Coble Badge!

Name:	Ep. 11 Maylene.JPG
Views:	536
Size:	2.67 MB
ID:	4520Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep. 11 Badge Case.JPG
Views:	544
Size:	2.18 MB
ID:	4521

Current Team:

Prinplup (Pingu): Lv. 32
Staraptor (Retweet): Lv. 35
Gligar (Phanytrany): Lv. 33
Roselia (HongMeilin): Lv. 32
Old February 8, 2013, 05:35:01 PM
Giratina

I see I came clutch in the end for your Nuzlocke xD
Old February 10, 2013, 09:35:14 PM

Platinum Nuzlocke Episode 12
HM Slaves and Slimy Things

After defeating Maylene, I went to the Galactic Warehouse and teamed up with Dawn to defeat the Galactic Grunts. Her Kadabra got in the way when I told PhanyTrany to use Earthquake. I have no regrets!

Going into the warehouse, I picked up HM 02, so now Retweet can fly me all over the region~

Also, since I have the Good Rod now, I can return to certain locations to go catch a new Pokemon. I ended up flying back to Eterna City and fishing in one of the small ponds. I found a Barboach in one of them! (Not planning to use it and it's too slimy)

Name:	Ep. 12 Barboach.JPG
Views:	509
Size:	2.58 MB
ID:	4530

I then went down to Route 214 and caught a Rhyhorn. I’m not planning to use one of these unless I have to since I already have PhanyTrany as a good Ground type.

Not having luck there, I went down to the Valor Lakefront to see if I can find something better, but it ends up being a Bibarel. Since I didn’t catch a Bibarel yet (even though I caught a Bidoof), I had to catch or kill it. Meh, at least I have a better HM Slave.

Name:	Ep. 12 Bibarel!.JPG
Views:	505
ID:	4531

I then went down to the hotel area of Valor Lakefront and I got a White Flute for finding this lady’s Suite Key in the floor. The White Flute attracts wild Pokemon, which is an odd reward since I will probably never use it.

I also remembered to go back to Hearthome City since now I can take the Southern exit. Dawn said that it was open now. Hopefully I will find a good Pokemon down there. I didn’t do much training this part, only scouting for new Pokemon. Not being able to get a Houndour was a little disappointing since I could use that sort of type combination.

In the next part, I’ll be taking the Southern gate in Hearthome City and heading to Pastoria City that way!

Current Team:

Prinplup (Pingu): Lv. 33
Staraptor (Retweet): Lv. 35
Gligar (Phanytrany): Lv. 34
Roselia (HongMeilin): Lv. 32
Old February 10, 2013, 09:36:17 PM
Administrator

All these updates are making me want to go back and resume Platinum.
Old February 11, 2013, 03:40:07 PM

Platinum Nuzlocke Episode 13
Dawn is a Liar

Except I can’t head through the Southern exit! Dawn lied to me! >:0

Name:	Ep. 13 Dawn lies to me.JPG
Views:	488
Size:	1.75 MB
ID:	4535

Flying back to Veilstone City, I took the Southern exit back down to Route 214 and picked up a Razor Fang. I immediately put it on my Gligar. Now I make Phantom evolve!

Name:	Ep. 13 Razor Fang.JPG
Views:	506
ID:	4541

And since it was night time and PhanyTrany was close to leveling up, he evolved!

Name:	Ep. 13 Phanytrany evolves!.JPG
Views:	523
Size:	2.31 MB
ID:	4539

Chansey also evolved even though I barely use her in battles. (thank you Soothe Bell) It's just a shame she doesn't know any good attacking moves.

Name:	Ep. 13 Chansey Evolves.JPG
Views:	516
Size:	2.18 MB
ID:	4533

When I went back to heal, I picked up a gift Porygon in Veilstone City. I might use it since Blissey isn’t really that strong.

Name:	Ep. 13 Gift Porygon.JPG
Views:	497
Size:	2.57 MB
ID:	4537

I then headed back down to the Hotel Grand Lake on the Valor Lakefront. There isn’t really much to do there until you get the HM for Rock Climb. I headed through the hotel reception building and onto Route 213.

Route 213 is like a huge beach…and beaches mean hidden treasure! After breaking out the Itemfinder, I found several pearls in the sand and a Heart Scale. I also picked up a TM 40, which is Aerial Ace.

Going into the grass on Route 213, I found a wild Chatot, which is okay I guess. I managed to catch it after throwing around 10 Poke Balls. This this must have a pretty low catch rate. I was afraid that I was going to run out of Poke balls to use. :L

Name:	Ep. 13 Chatot.JPG
Views:	503
Size:	1.87 MB
ID:	4534

Heading into Pastoria City, I saw a few things that caught my interest: the Move Relearner, The Safari Zone, the gym, and the faceboard. o3o I entered the Safari Zone to try to catch another Pokemon. The next Pokemon was going to be risky to catch since they all have the possibility of running away.

Name:	Ep. 13 Faceboard.JPG
Views:	504
ID:	4536Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep. 13 Great Marsh.JPG
ID:	4538

I ended up finding a Quagsire and []managed to catch it after around 6 Safari Balls. I was really surprised it stayed as long as it did.

Name:	Ep. 13 Quagsire.JPG
Views:	505
Size:	2.15 MB
ID:	4540

I don’t feel ready taking on Crasher Wake’s gym yet, so I’m gonna be heading east to see if I can catch some better Pokemon and get my levels up.

Current Team:

Prinplup (Pingu): Lv. 34
Staraptor (Retweet): Lv. 36
Porygon (I AM ERROR): Lv. 25
Gliscor (Phanytrany): Lv. 35
Roselia (HongMeilin): Lv. 34
Old February 15, 2013, 06:20:34 PM

Platinum Nuzlocke Episode 14
Sneaky TurtX!

Route 212 has two parts; a Northern part and a Southern part. I'm going to treat these two places as being different from each other even though they’re on the same route.

Exiting Pastoria City on the west, I go into Route 212 and catch a Buizel since I think I already caught every Pokemon on the Southern part already.

Name:	Ep. 14 Another Buizel.JPG
ID:	4554

I’m getting tired of using Pingu. He just isn’t proving to be a strong member of the team even though he’s my starter Pokemon. I’ll hopefully be getting a new Water type in the future, or at least use one that’s in my PC boxes. I’ll make that decision soon after I get the HM for Surf.

I checked the Northern part of Route 212 and caught a Kirlia! (Elaine)

Name:	Ep. 14 Kirlia!.JPG
Views:	509
Size:	2.64 MB
ID:	4555
At least now I’m going to have a good special attacker. ^^

I then battled all of the police officers outside Mr. Backlot’s Mansion. Almost all of them have Hoothoot.

Name:	Ep. 14 Police!.JPG
Views:	500
Size:	2.01 MB
ID:	4557

I went into the Trophy Garden and found a Pikachu. She will be my Pika Girl *shot*

Name:	Ep. 14 Pikachu.JPG
Size:	2.08 MB
ID:	4556

So now it’s time to challenge the gym! ….or not. TurtX stops me and challenges me to a surprise rival battle. (I didn’t remember that there would be a battle here, so I’m glad I healed)

Name:	Ep. 14 TurtX again.JPG
Views:	512
Size:	2.37 MB
ID:	4559

TurtX definitely trained his Pokemon well as they were almost near my Pokemon’s levels. (Which were around level 34 or 35)

At the end of the battle, Elaine evolved! She’s still underleveled, but I can tell she’ll be useful later in the game.

Name:	Ep. 14 Elaine Evolves.JPG
Size:	2.54 MB
ID:	4558

I'll be challenging Crasher Wake and his Water gym in the next part!

Current Team:

Staraptor (Retweet): Lv. 37
Gliscor (Phanytrany): Lv. 35
Roselia (HongMeilin): Lv. 35
Gardevoir (Elaine): Lv. 30
Pikachu (Pika Girl): Lv. 24

Last edited by Reuniclus; February 19, 2013 at 07:05:23 PM. Reason: Forgot to underline the title!
Old February 15, 2013, 06:23:35 PM
Servine

Ahurhur Pika Girl~! *O*
Old February 15, 2013, 07:09:08 PM
Giratina

:O That's awesome, I evolved!!!~
Old February 19, 2013, 07:04:48 PM

Platinum Nuzlocke Episode 15
Wake Hates Flowers

Going through Wake’s gym was pretty easy; all of the trainers have Water Pokemon. HongMeilin practically swept through them all. I also taught Elaine how to use Shock Wave to handle all the Wingull and Pelipper.

Starting the battle with Crasher Wake, I led off with Elaine against his Gyarados which was a bad idea since it had Bite and Elaine got severely damaged. At least she also damaged the Gyarados well with Shock Wave. Retweet then went in to finish it off. So then Wake sends out his Floatzel and I send in my Roselia. What I didn’t expect was his Floatzel to have Ice Fang. It took my Roselia out in 1 hit. .-. I then sent in Retweet to revenge kill it with 2 Fly attacks. His last Pokemon was a Quagsire, but Elaine easily took care of it with 1 Magical Leaf. Even though losing 1 Pokemon was unfortunate, I should be able to catch a few more Pokemon in the future to make up for it. I ended up getting the Fen badge and TM 55 (Brine) from Wake.

Name:	Ep. 15 vs Gyarados.JPG
Views:	521
Size:	2.28 MB
ID:	4571Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep. 15 HongMeilin Dies.JPG
Views:	489
Size:	2.05 MB
ID:	4569

Going outside the gym, TurtX stops me and a Galactic bomb goes off near the Pastoria Marsh.

Name:	Ep. 15 Turty loves his faceboards.JPG
Views:	502
Size:	2.20 MB
ID:	4570
Turt loves faceboards.

I'm then made to follow the goon that set the bomb off. He specifically told me that he did not want me to follow him, but what do I do? I give chase!

Having made him run out of breath in front of the Valor Lakefront, I battled the grunt and won in a single turn; he only had one Pokemon. After beating him, I also met up with Cynthia and got a SecretPotion from her to cure the Psyduck in Route 210.

Before going to cure the Psyduck, I took out my Bibarel to replace my Bidoof since Bibarel is an even better HM slave. I only have 4 Pokemon on my team now, but that should change in the future (hopefully ._.).

After curing the Psyduck, Cynthia appears again and asks me to deliver an Old Charm to the elder of Celestic Town.

Name:	Ep. 15 Cynthia.JPG
ID:	4568
This isn’t related to the adventure, but Cynthia looks like she could be my IRL sister. :0

Current Team:

Staraptor (Retweet): Lv. 38
Bibarel (Uberslave): Lv. 25
Gliscor (Phanytrany): Lv. 36
Gardevoir (Elaine): Lv. 35

Last edited by Reuniclus; February 19, 2013 at 07:05:10 PM.
Old February 19, 2013, 08:16:21 PM
Giratina

Ah, the faceboard~ That was the life of Pastoria City outside of the Great Marsh. Just looking at yourself in a Croagunk body... that's where it's at for reals, yo. I always loved watching the Croagunk walk past me too, what a nice surprise.
Also if Sinnoh Champion Cynthia could be your sister, then let me be the first to say your potential sister is hot.
Old February 24, 2013, 06:27:40 PM

Platinum Nuzlocke Episode 16
Phanny the Freeze Master

Going through the northern part of Route 210, I beat the Ninja trio hidden in the tall grass and then made my way to the very northern part of Route 210 with all the fog. (I’m treating the northernmost part of Route 210 as different areas since different Pokemon can be found here).

There, I found a Machoke that I’ll probably never use. I don’t really have a need for a Fighting type at this point since Retweet already knows Close Combat.

Name:	Ep. 16 Machoke.JPG
ID:	4590

PhanyTrany almost died from an unexpected Ice Fang from a Gyarados. (Thank you, Intimidate) Why is it always Ice Fang that seems to ruin my team? :L

A ninja boy tried copying my name. :I

Name:	Ep. 16 Copycat!.JPG
Views:	514
Size:	2.34 MB
ID:	4587

After letting Uberslave smash a few rocks, I found a TM for Shadow Ball. I could teach this to Elaine, but I’ll wait until I catch a few more Pokemon. This route is also huge, but it looks nice without the annoying fog being there.

Name:	Ep. 16 Huge Route.JPG
ID:	4589

…PhanyTrany loves freezing Pokemon with Ice Fang. I swear, this is the 3rd time in this route that Ice Fang froze the other Pokemon.

Name:	Ep. 16 Phany and his Freeze Hax.JPG
Views:	515
ID:	4592

After arriving in Celestic Town, I headed into the Eastern part of Route 211, so I’m now able to catch another Pokemon.
I did manage to encounter a Meditite, but I accidentally killed it. :<

Name:	Ep. 16 Meditite (fail).JPG
Size:	2.51 MB
ID:	4591

Mooooving on. Getting to the center of Celestic Town, I battled a Galactic Grunt that threatened to blow up the whole town with a bomb. He was easy, Elaine took care of both his Pokemon.

Name:	Ep. 16 Bomb guy.JPG
Views:	508
Size:	2.47 MB
ID:	4586

After defeating the grunt, I delivered Cynthia’s Old Charm to the town elder and I was allowed access to the Celestic Cavern.
As I was examining the cave paintings, Cyrus comes in the cave and reveals his plot to create an entirely new universe, starting by destroying the cave painting of Mesprit, Azelf, and Uxie.

Name:	Ep. 16 Cyrus appears.JPG
Views:	489
Size:	1.85 MB
ID:	4588

We start having a battle with Cyrus! (I don’t remember having this battle before .-.) For being the Boss of Team Galactic, Cyrus was surprisingly easy. Sneasel was his biggest threat to me since my 3 main Pokemon are weak to Ice or Dark.

After defeating Cyrus, I finally got HM 03 Surf! (FINALLY!)

Name:	Ep. 16 SURF.JPG
Size:	2.09 MB
ID:	4593
With the new HM in hand, I’ll be able to catch a ton of new Water Pokemon to replace Pingu. Next episode will involve me doing a ton of sidequests and catching a lot of Pokemon!

Current Team:

Staraptor (Retweet): Lv. 39
Gliscor (Phanytrany): Lv. 39
Gardevoir (Elaine): Lv. 38
Old February 25, 2013, 03:18:00 AM
Giratina

Well what can I say? I just love the cold sometimes~
Old February 25, 2013, 10:42:32 AM
Linoone

Interesting nuzlocke run going on, reuniclus- I'll be certainly monitoring your progress from now on, haha. Though it does strike up a slight desire to go back and go through gen 4 again somewhat...

Oh, and if you perhaps encounter a croagunk (if the chance hasn't passed by yet) or something , I'd love to be part of your team in spirit, heh.
Old February 26, 2013, 06:44:49 PM

Platinum Nuzlocke Episode 17
Magmar and the Ferocious Beast

After heading out of the cavern, I talked to Cynthia who suggests that I should head to Canalave City, but first…I’m going to be doing a ton of sidequests and catching a ton of new Pokemon.

Being the curious jelly I am, I decided to look in Route 218 first to find a new Pokemon. It happens to be a Floatzel. I could use a new Water type, but I want to see what else I can find in the other routes before I make that decision.

Name:	Ep. 17 Floatzel.JPG
Views:	382
ID:	4595

I then flew to Floraroma Town since I wanted to see what I could find at the Fuego Ironworks. I ended up finding a Magmar!

Name:	Ep. 17 Magmar.JPG
Views:	363
Size:	2.61 MB
ID:	4598
Maggy’s a ferocious beast, so she might make a good edition to my team.

Going through the actual building was easy. I got a ton of Shards that I could use with the Move Tutor and I also got a Fire Stone. A lot of the trainers in here have Magnemite and Magmar.

Name:	Ep. 17 Fuego Ironworks.JPG
Views:	377
Size:	1.72 MB
ID:	4596

Lastly, I got the TM for Flamethrower which I’m not planning to use just yet. Oh and the guy at the center of the building will give you a Green, Blue, Red, and Yellow Shard in exchange for one Star Piece.

After leaving the building, I went through the Floraroma Meadow and picked up a TON of items. Most of them were honeys, but I also got a Rare Candy. I also surfed to the Valley Windworks and picked up a TM 24 for Thunderbolt on a small island.

Name:	Ep. 17 T-Bolt.JPG
Views:	372
ID:	4599

Going South of Hearthome City, I used Surf and picked up an Iron along with a TM for Sunny Day. And as I headed further down into Route 212, I found a TM for Poison Jab, which is only accessible through Surf.

Name:	Ep. 17 Items from Surf.JPG
Views:	392
ID:	4597

Lastly, I arrived in Pastoria City and used Surf to get a Mystic Water. This’ll be good for my future Water Pokemon....which I will decide in the next episode or 2.

Current Team:

Staraptor (Retweet): Lv. 40
Gardevoir (Elaine): Lv. 39
Floatzel (CAT): Lv. 30
Magmar (Maggy): Lv. 28
Old February 27, 2013, 04:31:48 PM
Kyurem

Interesting nuzlocke, I might try to do one like this "eventually."
Old February 27, 2013, 06:34:37 PM

Platinum Nuzlocke Episode 18
The Catching Montage! (The Sequel)

After arriving in Pastoria City, I left to go Surf in Route 213. There is actually a lot more to Route 213 than I thought. There was a small water maze with a couple of trainers. At the end of the maze, I found a Max Revive which I can’t even use. >_< Instead, I flew back to Eterna City and went into the Underground to dig up a few more shards and heart scales.

Name:	Ep. 18 Underground.JPG
Size:	2.29 MB
ID:	4604

I also flew back to Oreburgh City and went into the Oreburgh Gate’s lower level with all of the water. Unfortunately most of the items require the player to use Strength, but I don’t have that HM yet. However, I did manage to get an HM for Brick Break, which is still very useful.

Finally there’s the water route underneath Sandgem Town and the route leading up to Pal Park. There are 3 different routes, so I’ll be able to catch 3 different Pokemon. ^^
I started surfing on Route 219 and found a Tentacool. It’s an okay Pokemon to have I guess, it’s definitely not a bad Water type. I nicknamed it Jellybelly since that’s definitely an original nickname.

Name:	Ep. 18 Tentecool.JPG
Views:	390
ID:	4603

Going nearly 2 steps South, I ended up in Route 220 (Seriously, Route 119 is incredibly short). I decided to try fishing with my Good Rod this time and I ended up hooking a Magikarp! (how haven’t I caught one of these yet?)

Name:	Ep. 18 Magikarp.JPG
Views:	373
Size:	1.94 MB
ID:	4601

Going through this route was different, there were a lot of swimmers who wanted to battle. I even picked up a Splash Plate on one of the small islands in the route.

Name:	Ep. 18 Water Route.JPG
Size:	2.02 MB
ID:	4605

Finally, I got to Route 221, which is almost an all-land route. I did look up which Pokemon were in this route, but nothing in particular seemed to interest me. Wouldn’t you know, the first Pokemon I encountered was a Roselia. Now I have a replacement for HongMeilin. I just checked its stats and they’re terrible, so no Roselia.

Name:	Ep. 18 Roselia (2nd one).JPG
Views:	354
Size:	1.80 MB
ID:	4602

I also cleared out Route 221 of all the trainers and looked inside a random old guy’s house. If you bring him a Pokemon at a certain level, he’ll give you a Black Belt, Expert Belt, or a Focus Sash.

With all of the surfing sidequests done, I’ll be heading over to Canalave City in the next part. Oh, and I decided that I’ll be using a Floatzel as my Water type. Welcome aboard Team Reun, CAT.

Name:	Ep. 18 CAT loves freeze.JPG
Views:	355
ID:	4600
PS: Thanks for freezing stuff with Ice Fang.

Current Team:

Staraptor (Retweet): Lv. 40
Gardevoir (Elaine): Lv. 40
Floatzel (CAT): Lv. 40
Magmar (Maggy): Lv. 28
Old February 27, 2013, 06:43:32 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuniclus View Post
...HM for Brick Break...
...(Seriously, Route 119 is incredibly short)...
Didn't know that Brick Break was an HM and that a Hoenn route was in Sinnoh.

Have frustrating Revives and stuff you totally can't use? Well then, just sell that cashola crop to your local Pokémart~! Then you can waste the little money you get from that on potions and stuff when you're battling me and you totally lose!
Old March 8, 2013, 08:08:59 PM

Platinum Nuzlocke Episode 19
Y I NO BRING REPELS?

Before I headed to Canalave City, I level grinded a bit with the Day Care trick. I'm not losing another Pokemon because of low levels again.

I then battled TurtX as I was crossing the drawbridge. He definitely got more powerful compared to before, and by that, I mean he evolved almost everything on this team and he has a Torterra! After the battle, TurtX suggested that I should go to Iron Island in order to train. I was reluctant at first, but then I remembered that there’s an important reason to go there.

Name:	Ep. 19 TurtX again!.JPG
Views:	404
Size:	2.17 MB
ID:	4644Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep. 19 Torterra.JPG
Views:	442
Size:	2.00 MB
ID:	4643Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep. 19 Iron Island.JPG
Views:	422
ID:	4637

There is also an area south of the Canalave gym that requires Surf in order to get there. I ended up picking up a TM for U-Turn.

I met Riley as soon as I get onto Iron Island and he gave me the HM for Strength right off the bat. There's also a house just outside of the cave, but you can't even rest in it to heal...

Name:	Ep. 19 Can't rest in the bed.JPG
Views:	436
Size:	1.63 MB
ID:	4635

Going inside the cave, I took the left stairs and encountered my first Pokemon; a Graveler. Thankfully it didn’t use Selfdestruct.

Name:	Ep. 19 Graveler.JPG
Views:	421
Size:	1.76 MB
ID:	4636

Note for future Platinum Nuzlocke runners: BRING REPELS TO THIS PLACE.

In the lower level, I found Riley who needs someone to accompany him through the cave. I agreed and he joins me to help fight in double battles with his Lucario.

Name:	Ep. 19 Riley.JPG
Views:	441
ID:	4641Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep. 19 Joining Riley.JPG
Views:	433
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	4638
A lot of the Pokemon that trainers have in this place are weak to Ground types, so bring your Torterras and PhannyTrannys to train here!

Name:	Ep. 19 Phanny with the freeze!.JPG
Views:	430
Size:	1.95 MB
ID:	4639
Good job, Phanny.

Having a Pokemon with Intimidate in the front of the party helps repel wild Pokemon a lot, you can tell when a battle is skipped when there is a slight point of lag when running.

In the same room where we met, Riley and I found two Galactic grunts who are agitating Pokemon on the island.

Name:	Ep. 19 Team Galactic on Iron Island.JPG
Views:	426
Size:	2.03 MB
ID:	4642
After battling them, Riley offered me an egg, which is exactly the reason why I came here. I’m planning to level grind once the egg hatches so that it can become a useful member to my team. Oh, and I'll likely be using him to get through the next gym.

Name:	Ep. 19 Riley offers an Egg.JPG
Views:	439
Size:	1.87 MB
ID:	4640

Current Team:

Staraptor (Retweet): Lv. 45
Gliscor (Phanytrany): Lv. 44
Gardevoir (Elaine): Lv. 44
Floatzel (CAT): Lv. 44
EGG
Old March 17, 2013, 05:00:38 PM

Platinum Nuzlocke Episode 20
Byron Bites the Dust

After riding the bike a bit in Solaceon Town, the egg hatched into a baby Riolu! Hopefully I can evolve this little guy soon. :3

Name:	Ep. 20 Riolu hatches.JPG
Size:	2.69 MB
ID:	4671
I quickly started training Riolu and I gave him a Soothe Bell so that can evolve more quickly. However, it was getting dark at the time and Riolu and only evolve into Lucario during the afternoon. I time haxed, nevermind.

I then took on Byron’s gym and swept through all of the trainers. Most of them have Steelix and Magnemite.
Then, I got up to Byron. This gym battle was pretty simple, he only had 3 Pokemon. Ironically, Magneton was his most threatening Pokemon since I don’t have a lot of coverage against Steel types (yet). Phannytranny was even badly hurt by it when it used Flash Cannon. His Steelix was drowned by CAT’s Surf and Bastiodon was Force Palmed to death by my little Riolu. Yup…that little Riolu took down that huge Bastiodon. At the end of the battle, I get the TM for Flash Cannon which I will end up teaching my Riolu….WHEN HE FINALLY EVOLVES.

Name:	Ep. 20 Byron!.JPG
Views:	414
Size:	1.66 MB
ID:	4666Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep. 20 Riolu vs Bastiodon.JPG
Views:	435
ID:	4672

After exiting the gym, TurtX takes me to the Canalave library and I meet up with Dawn and Professor Rowan. While there, he bring up how he wants the three of us to investigate the 3 Sinnoh lakes.

Name:	Ep. 20 Library time.JPG
Views:	413
Size:	2.49 MB
ID:	4670

Soon enough, a bomb explodes near Lake Valor and causes an earthquake. Rowan orders me to go investigate immediately. However…on my way to Lake Valor, my Riolu evolved! ^^

Name:	Ep. 20 Explosion News.JPG
Views:	411
ID:	4668Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep. 20 Lake Explosion.JPG
Views:	429
ID:	4669Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep. 20 Vicar evolves!.JPG
ID:	4674

As I went into the Lake area, the whole place looked dried up and there were A LOT of Magikarp struggling in the puddles.

Name:	Ep. 20 Dried up Lake Valor.JPG
Size:	2.30 MB
ID:	4667

I headed into the cave and battled Saturn, another Galactic Admin. This guy was incredibly easy to defeat, my whole team was able to check his team.

Name:	Ep. 20 Saturn.JPG
Views:	422
ID:	4673
Soon after defeating Saturn, he mentions that Lake Verity is also being occupied, so I will be heading there in the next part!

Current Team:

Staraptor (Retweet): Lv. 46
Gliscor (Phanytrany): Lv. 47
Gardevoir (Elaine): Lv. 46
Floatzel (CAT): Lv. 44
Lucario (Vicar): Lv. 42
Old March 25, 2013, 01:21:29 PM

Platinum Nuzlocke Episode 21
I Hate Fog :I

I soon flew back to Twinleaf Town to see what going on at the lake. Not a lot of people know this, but there’s a hidden Odd Keystone in Twinleaf Town. Once you get the Surf HM, you can surf on the pond and find it using the Itemfinder. I also found a wild Psyduck in the pond and caught it.

Name:	Ep. 21 Hidden Keystone.JPG
Views:	442
Size:	2.24 MB
ID:	4686Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep. 21 Psyduck.JPG
Views:	432
ID:	4688

Moooooving on, I headed through Verity Lakefront and met up with Professor Rowan. He mentioned how Dawn was having trouble battling the Galactic grunts in the area. When I moved further North, I saw that Dawn lost against Mars. I’m not sure how she lost since I handled Mars VERY easily; her Pokemon all went down in 1 hit.

Name:	Ep. 21 Mars.JPG
Views:	414
ID:	4687

After defeating Mars and clearing the area of Team Galactic, Rowan orders me to go to Lake Acuity to check the area if it also is occupied by Team Galactic. The only way up to the lake is through Mount Coronet once Stength is able to be used.

Name:	Ep. 21 TurtX's Safety.JPG
Views:	432
Size:	2.04 MB
ID:	4691

I did pick up a few items in Mt. Coronet including a TM for Rock Polish and at least 2 Rare Candies (This game is really generous when it comes to rare candies). What I didn’t expect was there to be fog in the lower levels of Mt. Coronet where I couldn’t see two feet in front of me! I also got rid of Defog on Phanny and I didn’t want to reteach it, so I ended up getting lost for a good 5 minutes.

The cave ended up spitting me out into a snow route; Route 216. I saw a few trainers immediately, but I went around them since I needed to heal my Pokemon. I also went into the grass on this route and found a Snover. It’s an okay Pokemon I guess; I’ll use it if I have to.

Name:	Ep. 21 Route 216.JPG
Views:	447
ID:	4689Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep. 21 Snover.JPG
ID:	4690

There’s also a lodge in the middle of this route, so if your Pokemon need to be healed, don’t waste healing items, just run to the lodge.

After healing up, I took out the trainers and found a couple hidden items like PP Ups and Rare Candies. I’ll be heading further North in the next part. Hopefully I’ll be able to catch some new Ice Pokemon before I start taking on the 7th gym.

Current Team:

Staraptor (Retweet): Lv. 47
Gardevoir (Elaine): Lv. 48
Floatzel (CAT): Lv. 46
Lucario (Vicar): Lv. 44
Old March 30, 2013, 08:29:02 PM

Platinum Nuzlocke Episode 22
Maylene Gets Frostbite on Her Feet

As soon as I stepped into Route 217, a huge blizzard kicked up and it made it a lot more difficult for me to walk around. (walking through a blizzard at night makes it worse >_<)

Maylene also met up with me, she mentioned how she was going to train with Candice in terms of focus and covering weaknesses. She's walking through a blizzard barefoot too, so she's just asking for frostbite.

Name:	Ep. 22 Maylene.JPG
Views:	423
ID:	4713

There are a lot of skiers on this route and also a ton of hidden items buried in the snow. Even though most of them were vitamins, I also found an HM 08 by a house. When I showed the owner that I picked it up, he let me keep it and he also gave me an Icicle Plate. There’s another house in the Northeast part of the route, but the lady inside this house gives you a Spell Tag. (bit random, but okay) Also, if you have an Eevee, then you can evolve it into a Glaceon if you level it up by the Ice Rock just above that house.

Name:	Ep. 22 Ice Rock.JPG
Views:	407
Size:	2.62 MB
ID:	4712

I also checked the grass by the rock and found a Snorunt. This one can be evolved into a Froslass since it’s female, but I want to see what other options I have.

Name:	Ep. 22 Snorunt.JPG
Views:	431
ID:	4715

After battling a few more skiers and this really random Black Belt guy, I made it up to the Acuity Lakefront, and that means I can catch a new Pokemon! I also saw TurtX standing on top of a big hill in front of the lakefront that’s only accessible through Rock Climb. I gotta defeat this gym leader soon to check the area. The next Pokemon I encountered was a Sneasel! I do like this Pokemon quite a bit, so I decided to catch it and nickname it Mox.

Name:	Ep. 22 TurtX Again.JPG
Views:	445
Size:	2.56 MB
ID:	4717 Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep. 22 Sneasel.JPG
Views:	416
ID:	4714

Heading a bit Eastward, I made it to Snowpoint City. There isn’t really much to do here besides challenge the gym, there don’t appear to be any hidden items here. Looks like Maylene made it to the city as well.

Name:	Ep. 22 Snowpoint City Center.JPG
Size:	2.06 MB
ID:	4716

Like all the other Ice gyms, this gym involves you sliding along ice patches, but instead you need to crash into snowballs to make them disappear and form a road directly to the gym leader. The trainers are pretty simple; as long as you have a fighting type, you’re fine. You’ll be fighting a lot of Sneasels, Glalies, and Snovers.

The puzzle can be a little annoying since progress takes time and that’s usually slow. I finally got up to Candice, so I’ll challenge her in the next part. :3

Current Team:

Staraptor (Retweet): Lv. 48
Floatzel (CAT): Lv. 48
Lucario (Vicar): Lv. 47
Old March 30, 2013, 09:16:09 PM
Giratina

Yay, finally my favorite area in all of Sinnoh~! The Route 217-Snowpoint area! Oh man, those routes have such beautiful music. Snowpoint itself has a few interesting things too, but I only see it as home of the Diamond Dust. Be sure to SET CANDICE ON FIRE FOR ME. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

The Spell Tag isn't random if the woman is already DEAD.
Old April 11, 2013, 06:39:50 PM

Platinum Nuzlocke Episode 23
Whhhyyyyyyy!? D:

Starting off, I’m in a battle with Candice who is an Ice type leader. She starts off with a Sneasel while I lead off with my Lucario. Sneasel can’t take any fighting types though, so it went down after 1 Aura Sphere. Her next Pokemon was a Piloswine, so I sent out Cat to hit it with a Surf and it ended up going down in one hit too. Now is where the challenge begins, she has two Pokemon which are both pretty dangerous. She sent out her level 42 Abomasnow, which summoned a hailstorm. I sent out my Lucario to hit it with an Aura Sphere, but it turns out that her Abomasnow has Focus Blast. Lucario managed to live a Focus Blast with 5 HP, but it ended up going down because of the stupid hail. :/ Retweet managed to revenge kill it with 2 Aerial Aces. Retweet also learned how to use Brave Bird! Now her next Pokemon is her Froslass, which I had no idea how to counter since my ace in the hole is dead. I end up sending out CAT to battle the Froslass since it has Crunch. I thought it would be a problem, but CAT moves first and gets a crit with Crunch. So, I ended up losing my Lucario which is a real shame (and a pain since I really like that Pokemon). At least I got my gym badge in the end.

Name:	Ep. 23 Candice.JPG
Views:	407
ID:	4753Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep. 23 Vicar Dies.JPG
Views:	438
ID:	4757

I then placed Vicar in the Dead Box in the PC, farewell good friend.

Name:	Ep. 23 Dead Lucario.JPG
Views:	412
Size:	2.32 MB
ID:	4754

Now that I have the Icicle badge, I can use Rock Climb to scale tall places. I took out Rockfeller from the PC (that’s the Rhyhorn I caught around Veilstone City) and taught it how to use Rock Climb.

Name:	Ep. 23 7 Badges.JPG
Views:	411
Size:	2.12 MB
ID:	4752
Using Rock Climb to get to Lake Acuity, I saw TurtX battling Jupiter, but he lost in the end. Lake Acuity is also a new area for me to catch Pokemon, so I ended up looking in the grass on the East side of the area and I found a Golduck!

Name:	Ep. 23 TurtX at Lake Acuity.JPG
ID:	4756Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep. 23 Golduck.JPG
Views:	444
Size:	2.33 MB
ID:	4755

After leaving the lake, there are a few places to go and get items that are only accessible by Rock Climb. They weren’t too valuable though; I got some vitamins, incense, and a TM for Dream Eater.

So I’m in Hearthome City for the moment since there is really only one place to go next; Mt. Coronet. I’m just gonna stick with the 5 Pokemon I have for now as teammates. (I won’t be using Rhyhorn. )

Current Team:

Staraptor (Retweet): Lv. 49
Sneasel (Mox): Lv. 38
Floatzel (CAT): Lv. 48
Rhyhorn (Rockfeller): Lv. 23
Old May 20, 2013, 01:08:45 PM

Platinum Nuzlocke Episode 24
Reun Spends 1 Month Mourning over a Dead Lucario (seriously, I need to get back to posting)

I knew this would be a long journey, so I stocked up on Moo Moo Milks and Lava Cookies. I also got a few berries from the Dept. Store, I don’t know how these will be useful.

I also decided to teach Uberslave Rock Climb since I’m going to need a ton of HM moves to get through Mt. Coronet.
When I got into the 2nd floor of Mt. Coronet, I couldn’t get past the wall painting because it was blocking the way. It was then that I realized that I was supposed to infiltrate the Galactic Building first and then come here. So, I failed

Name:	Ep. 24 Blockade.JPG
Views:	428
Size:	1.63 MB
ID:	4877

I also remembered to go back and get the TM for Ice Beam, which can only be accessed with Rock Climb in Route 216.

Name:	Ep. 24 Ice Beam.JPG
ID:	4883
So I ended up heading to Veilstone City to try and enter the building, but I get stopped by Looker. (This guy doesn’t seem very useful besides opening a locked door for me)
When I got into the heart of the building, there was a large meeting between Cyrus and all of team Galactic. Looker was also there so we both eavesdropped on meeting. I also found out that Looker is 27 years old. It’s funny what you find out when you actually pay attention to the dialogue haha.

Name:	Ep. 24 Looker.JPG
ID:	4884Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep. 24 Galactic Meeting Hall.JPG
Views:	424
ID:	4882

There’s also a place to heal up right after you go through the meeting room, so don’t feel like you need to walk all the way back to the Pokemon Center.
Going a bit further, it didn’t take long for me to reach the room where Cyrus was in. He actually knew that me and Looker were listening in on the meeting, but then he admits that his desire to make a new world is for his own selfish purpose, not for Team Galactic.

Name:	Ep. 24 Confronting Cyrus.JPG
Size:	1.92 MB
ID:	4878Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep. 24 Cyrus' Plan.JPG
ID:	4880

When I battled him, his team was actually somewhat tough. He had a Sneasel, Crobat, and Honchcrow. (I wish I still had my Electric type :<) After defeating him, he decides to be nice and give us a Master Ball (WHY?). Nonetheless, I’m happy that I finally have one.

Going through another warp panel, I got to the room where the Lake Trio were being imprisoned. I had to battle Saturn before I freed them, but he was incredibly easy to defeat. (even weaker than Cyrus) The next place to go is Mt. Coronet, so I’ll head there now!

Name:	Ep. 24 Confronting Saturn.JPG
Views:	418
Size:	1.96 MB
ID:	4879

Current Team:

Sneasel (Mox): Lv. 42
Gliscor (Phanytrany): Lv. 48
Gardevoir (Elaine): Lv. 49
Floatzel (CAT): Lv. 49
Old July 4, 2013, 04:28:31 PM

Platinum Nuzlocke Episode 25
Mountain Climb-ax!

Now I can finally head into Mt. Coronet and defeat Cyrus. Heading back to the same room where the wall painting was, the wall was now shattered and I could now go through. Looker was also there to investigate.

Name:	Ep. 25 Wall Broken.JPG
Size:	1.91 MB
ID:	5063

There are also a lot of grunts in the upper floors of Mt. Coronet. I think there are more in Platinum than DP. Oh, and don’t forget to bring repels to this place; you’ll regret it if you don’t.
Once I got outside, it was snowing on the high mountainside. You can find new Pokemon here, so this technically counts as a new area to catch a Pokémon.

Name:	Ep. 25 2 Grunts.JPG
Views:	390
Size:	2.44 MB
ID:	5052Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep. 25 Outside Mt. Coronet.JPG
Views:	399
Size:	2.69 MB
ID:	5060

I ended up finding a Nosepass and caught it with an Ultra Ball. Ducksauce looks cool, but I doubt I’ll use it on my team. There are also stronger Pokemon inside the mountain now such as Bronzong, Abomasnow, and Clefairy.

Name:	Ep. 25 Nosepass.JPG
Views:	387
Size:	2.49 MB
ID:	5059

I did find a couple hidden items with the Itemfinder; mostly evolution stones. Everything seemed to be easy as I headed for the summit.

Reaching the top, I got up to the Spear Pillar. I had to defeat 2 grunts in a double battle, but then I teamed up with TurtX to take on Mars and Jupiter. Elaine was definitely the star player in the battle. After defeating them, Cyrus begins using the red chains and he summons Dialga and Palkia. The lake trio also appear overhead.

Name:	Ep. 25 Tag Team.JPG
Views:	408
Size:	2.52 MB
ID:	5061Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep. 25 Vs Mars and Jupiter.JPG
Views:	396
ID:	5062Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep. 25 Cyrus uses the Red Chain.JPG
Views:	373
Size:	2.46 MB
ID:	5053Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep. 25 Dialga and Palkia Appear.JPG
Size:	2.93 MB
ID:	5054Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep. 25 Lake Trio Appear.JPG
Views:	401
Size:	2.16 MB
ID:	5058

A shadow begins to form and Giratina also appears as a dark shadow. A giant portal appears leading to the Distortion world and Cynthia and I leap into the portal. I will be exploring the distortion world in the next part. Inb4Igetlost.

Name:	Ep. 25 Giratina's Shadow.JPG
Views:	395
Size:	2.39 MB
ID:	5057Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep. 25 Giratina Appears.JPG
Views:	391
Size:	1.74 MB
ID:	5056Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep. 25 Entering the Distortion World.JPG
Views:	405
ID:	5055

Current team:

Sneasel (Mox): Lv. 42
Gliscor (Phanytrany): Lv. 48
Old September 25, 2013, 02:42:51 PM

Platinum Nuzlocke Episode 26
Pokémon Battles in Space...IN 3D~!

I guess I should admit this now; I got lost in the Distortion World for at least 10 minutes. >_>

Name:	Ep. 26 Entering Distortion World.JPG
Size:	1.57 MB
ID:	5374
Even though I got frustrated, you gotta love how Gamefreak designed this place; I mean come on, where else can you ride a waterfall UPSIDE DOWN?

Name:	Ep. 26 Surfing Upside-down.JPG
Views:	397
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	5379Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep. 26 Surfing Down a Waterfall.JPG
Views:	379
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	5378Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep. 26 Waterfall 2.JPG
Views:	398
Size:	1.38 MB
ID:	5383

I seriously love how this place uses 3D effects. While I was looking around, I saw Cyrus walking around the world trying to find the shadowy Pokemon.

Name:	Ep. 26 Antigravity.JPG
Views:	396
Size:	1.56 MB
ID:	5373Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep. 26 Looking for the Shadowy Pokemon.JPG
Views:	393
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	5376
Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprit told me to push 3 boulders into holes on the ground in order to make a platform appear. Cynthia was also there with me as we both chased after Cyrus.

After getting down to the lowest level in the Distortion World, Cynthia goes to confront Cyrus, who explains that the Distortion World is a perfect place for him to begin his own new world. After which, he battled me for the second time.
Cyrus was definitely more formidable than last time; he has 5 Pokemon. His Gyarados was easy to take out since I had Shock Wave on my Gardevoir. His Honchkrow was more difficult (that thing has Heat Wave too!), his Crobat was easily defeated by Phanytrany, his Houndoom was easy to take out since I had Floatzel, and his Weavile was a pain. For Weavile, I spammed Staraptor’s Intimidate ability to lower its Attack a lot because I had absolutely nothing to counter it (Lucario would’ve been great if I still had him).

Name:	Ep. 26 Vs. Cyrus!.JPG
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	5381Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep. 26 Vs. Crobat.JPG
Views:	392
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	5380

After defeating Cyrus, he wanders off somewhere into the Distortion World, giving me the chance to walk forward to confront Giratina. Cynthia healed my Pokemon and I stood in front of Giratina. I don’t care if I was cheap, I used my Master Ball on this guy. Giratina has both Ominous Wind and Ancientpower, both of which can be an absolute pain if it gets that 10% side effect- and I’m not letting any of my Pokemon die because of hax.

Name:	Ep. 26 Giratina Appears.JPG
Views:	380
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	5375Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep. 26 Vs. Giratina.JPG
Views:	376
Size:	1.53 MB
ID:	5382

After catching Giratina, a portal opens up and then spits me and Cynthia out at Sendoff Spring. (I’ll be catching a Pokemon here in the next part). But now that both worlds are saved, I can now continue on in my journey!

Name:	Ep. 26 Sendoff Spring.JPG
Views:	394
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	5377

Current Team:

Staraptor (Retweet): Lv. 50
Sneasel (Mox): Lv. 47
Gliscor (Phanytrany): Lv. 49
Old September 25, 2013, 05:35:28 PM
Giratina

Oh yes, this was the part of parts for me~ One of my favorite moments in any Pokemon game and I'd kill just to get back to it again~

Upside down sideways waterfalls without HMs is my double fantasy~<3
Old December 3, 2013, 02:42:35 PM

Platinum Nuzlocke Episode 27
Busting up the Beach

I first went back to Sendoff Spring to see if I could encounter any new Pokemon. I was kinda hoping to find a Dusclops, but I end up finding Rouge the Bat instead. :U

Name:	Ep. 27 Golbat.JPG
Size:	1.40 MB
ID:	5849

I tried getting into Turnback Cave, but Cynthia is blocking the way. >:I I won't be able to catch any Pokémon in the cave.
I don’t need a bat Pokemon, so I decided to move on into Route 222, the one right next to Sunnyshore City. Power was restored to the city, so I could move on without a fat guy stopping me.

When I went into the grass on that route, I ended up finding an Electabuzz. I’m unsure if I’ll end up using him, but I’ll consider him my 6th team member for now.

Name:	Ep. 27 Electabuzz.JPG
Views:	383
Size:	1.70 MB
ID:	5848

Upon entering Sunnyshore City, I got stopped by Flint who wanted me to help cure Volkner’s battling depression. This entire city depends on solar energy for electricity. You can buy stickers in the market and get ribbons, but I don't have time for that.

After exploring a bit, I saw the Munchlax rock, talked to Jasmine, and saw Volkner in the Sunnyshore lighthouse. (this lighthouse has nothing on the one in Olivine City) Volkner is now sulking his way back to his gym, he's like a blonde Sasuke.

Name:	Ep. 27 Munchlax Rock.JPG
Views:	394
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	5852Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep. 27 Jasmine.JPG
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	5850Click image for larger version

Name:	Ep. 27 Lighthouse.JPG
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	5851

Current team:
Staraptor (Retweet): Lv. 50
Sneasel (Mox): Lv. 47
Gliscor (Phanytrany): Lv. 49
Old December 14, 2013, 07:14:31 PM
Giratina

I remember when I first came to Sunyshore all my friends were like "Oh my God, is that Jasmine!? Why is SHE here? That's so awesome!" and I was just like "And she iiiiiis...?"

The Olivine Lighthouse might be impressive but name another city where you walk on solar panels that double as walkways! GO AHEAD!