Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > General Chat

Notices

Search this Thread
Old April 19, 2012, 02:03:05 PM
Charizard

Default 17th anniversary of Oklahoma City bombing

Today, Apr 19 2012, marks the 17th anniversary of Oklahoma City bombing. It was the deadliest terror attack on US soil until 9/11. On April 19, 1995, a bomb destroyed most of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City. 168 people, including 19 children were killed and over 500 survivors were injured.

The U.S. Department of Justice convicted Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols for the attack. McVeigh claimed he targeted the building as revenge for the deadly FBI raid on the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas, two years earlier. He was executed in 2001. Nichols remains in a supermax federal prison with a life sentence.

My heart goes out to all the victims and their families. I hope they are doing okay. Lets pray for peace for all humanity.
Old May 22, 2012, 02:59:55 AM
Mudkip

there is nothing that can really be said, apart from the bombers were cowards, targeting innocent people who had nothing to do with any of the previous events.

i feel bad for the people involved and really the bombers involved should have gotten alot worse that what they had.