Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction

Notices

Search this Thread
Old December 29, 2010, 05:51:21 AM
Charizard

Default Digimon (PG-13) (my interpretation of a live action Digimon movie)

I had a version on Nightmare, but that board shut down.

The basic plot is that six human teens from the Boston (in my home state of "Mass-Uh-Chew-Sits"), area volunteer at a summer camp for a couple of weeks in a rural part of the state. But when they arrive, the weather all over the world becomes freaky. Then, they end up in the Digital World, and team up with beings called Digimon, in order to save both Earth AND the Digital World, from evil.

The six chosen will have the following Digivolution lines from Rookie to Mega.
Agumon->Greymon->MetalGreymon->WarGreymon
Gabumon->Garurumon->WereGarurumon->MetalGarurumon
Biyomon->Birdramon->Garudamon->Phoenixmon
Tentomon->Kabuterimon->MegaKabuterimon->HerculesKabuterimon
Palmon->Togemon->Lilymon->Rosemon
Gomamon->Ikkakumon->Zudomon->Vikemon
Normal Digivolution from Rookie through Ultimate, and Biomerging to Mega.

EDIT: And in the very end, WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon will form Omnimon, and at some point, Greymon will go through a one-time "Dark Digivolution", becoming SkullGreymon, along with Rosemon being able to Mode Change into Burst Mode when she's in a pinch.

Last edited by Digimon Kaiser; July 30, 2011 at 09:23:17 AM.
Old December 29, 2010, 06:07:28 AM
Giratina

Sounds great!

Now I know I'm not the only digimon fan here XD
Old February 5, 2011, 05:22:16 PM
Charizard

Sorry this is super delayed. The Chosen are all 16 years old.

Eric Cohen is the Leader of the group, with the Crest of Courage, and Agumon as his partner. He has blond hair, blue eyes, and seems to be Jewish. He enjoys not much more than playing video games, but girls seem to like him a lot. Just don't get him angry, you'll regret it.

Brendan Park is the Lone wolf, with the Crest of Friendship, and Gabumon as his partner. He is of South Korean descent. He tends to enjoy the arts most. He normally is in a pretty good mood, just try not to act stupid around him.

Sarah Flanagan, the Tomboy, with the Crest of Love, and Biyomon as her partner. She is a redhead with piercing green eyes. She likes to read a lot of books. She hates it when people make fun of her, her friends, or her family, more than anything else in the world.

Jimmy Vasquez, the Brain of the group, with the Crest of Knowledge, and Tentomon as his partner. He is Hispanic, with his parents being Puerto Rican. He can be called a Walking Encyclopedia. He has a phobia of snakes for some reason.

Kiki Washington, the Girly-Girl of the group, with the Crest of Sincerity, and Palmon as her partner. She is African-American, originally from Atlanta. She enjoys all sorts of gourmet food, and despises criticism from others, especially if they don't even know her.

Omar Singh, the Jock, with the Crest of Reliability, and Gomamon as his partner. He is originally from India, moving to this country when he was 4. He has a varied taste in music. He loathes debating, as he believes it leads into nothing but the worst.

Last edited by Digimon Kaiser; April 30, 2011 at 09:04:40 AM.
Old February 6, 2011, 04:08:19 AM
Charizard

(Intro with a view of Planet Earth)

A narrator's voice says "This is Earth. The only world we knew as reality. However, Mother Earth hasn't been normal lately. It is July 5, 2017. Miami has just recently had a blizzard, with the Middle East getting torrential downpours, Antarctica has been suffering from an unusual heat wave, and the Amazon Rainforest hasn't even had much rain lately. But what if this ISN'T the only 'real world'. What if there is another world? One directly related to ours, but digital? This is the story of six teenagers from the Boston area, volunteering at a rural summer camp, who end up in a Digital World."

(A peppy disco/rock/orchestra instrumental version of Butter-Fly [Digimon Adventure's Japanese opening], plays, with the Logo of the movie "DIGIMON" appearing half way through)

{First actual scene will be up Yggdrasil-Knows-When}
Old March 19, 2011, 11:57:34 AM
Charizard

First Scene

Our future heroes have made it to Camp Naragansett in a rural part of Rhode Island. It was a three hour bus ride and they arrived around 11:30 AM.

Eric was off first, and stretched out his arms saying "We're finally here". He was followed by Brendan, who said "I'm just glad the ride's over. I was squished... LITERALLY!"

Sarah was third, who looked around and said "Wow. Look at the view you guys!"

Jimmy followed her and almost tripped over a tree root. He barely kept his balalnce and said "I should've seen THAT coming."

Kiki had to be careful not to end up like Jimmy, and asked "Where are the other buses?"

Omar jumped off, barely not bumping into Kiki, and responded "Either we're here first, or this place is deserted."

Everybody had their bags ready, and went over to a cabin they were assigned to.

Nobody was around, and after a while, the six of them sat by a fair-sized pond, looking at the horizon.

This was when the sky turned black, and six tiny "Meteorites" landed inches from their feet. The objects floated up to their hands, and revealed themselves to be Digivices, looking much like those from the original Digimon anime.

Eric got one that was yellow, Brendan got a cyan one, Sarah obtained one which was magenta, Jimmy got a red Digivice, Kiki got a green one, and Omar got a blue Digivice.

Then, the sky was back to normal, and the Chosen Ones of a Digital propechy were sucked into a portal in the water.

They fell for what felt like hours, but at speeds faster than that of your average roller coaster. It was only for a few seconds before they ended up in a strange forest, in the Digital World.

Airdramon, a Digimon that looked like a flying serpent, flew above their heads, chasing after six smaller Digimon

These six smaller Digimon were Agumon, who was like a small bright yellow theropod (meat-eating) dinosaur, Gabumon, a beast-like Digimon wearing a blue striped pelt and sporting a horn, Biyomon, who was like a pink bird, Tentomon, who looked a lot like a giant ladybug, Palmon, who looked like some sort of cross between a plant, a human, and a lizard, and Gomamon, who appeared like a seal with a mohawk.

Airdramon flew lower and the six other Digimon ran past their soon-to-be human partners, who ran with them six seconds later.

The six Digimon and humans were cornered with the Digital Monsters guarding the humans.

Then, when all hope was lost...

Leomon, a Digimon resembling a human-like lion, cut down a nearby tree with his sword, and clenched one of his hands into a fist, and glared at Airdramon, saying "You will NOT hurt these humans or these Digimon!"

He then let out a roar, and punched Airdramon in the back of its neck with an aura surrounding his fist in the shape of his face. He then roared the name of his attack "FIST OF THE BEAST KING!"
Airdramon screeched in defeat, and became data dust.

Then, Ogremon, who looked like a green beastman with horns and a bone club, and happened to be in a friendly rivalry with Leomon, caught up and said "Hey, Leomon! How come you get to get all the action?! I don't even get to have any fun anymore."

He noticed the humans and Rookie Digimon whom Leomon saved, and said "Sorry you had to hear that. Anyways, I'm Ogremon. I have never seen a single human in my life. EVER! But now I see six!"

Leomon told the chosen human teens and their Digimon to get up, and partnered them.

Eric with Agumon, Brendan with Gabumon, Sarah with Biyomon, Jimmy with Tentomon, Kiki with Palmon, and Omar with Gomamon. They introduced themselves to their new partners, and vice versa.

The new team of Digimon and humans followed Leomon and Ogremon.
(next part.. .SOON!)

Last edited by Digimon Kaiser; April 20, 2011 at 09:30:04 AM.
Old April 20, 2011, 09:38:10 AM
Charizard

(Sorry for the delay, but the next part will be postponed, as my compy's mouse sucks since its right click button doesn't work at all. But I'll give you a sneak preview: Agumon will Digivolve to Greymon for the first time.)
Old May 14, 2011, 05:53:00 PM
Charizard

After a somewhat long walk, they made it to a small lake with clear water.

Gomamon, being an aquatic Digimon, jumped head first into it, and swam around, enjoying every second of it.
Kiki couldn't help but smile at the seal-like Digimon having a wonderful time.

Gomamon jumped on a bright yellow spiky rock in the middle, but then Gomamon found out the hard way that it wasn't actually a rock, but a large turtle-like Digimon.
This was Tortomon, and he didn't like being woken up by Gomamon, so he headed towards the land, and towards the others.

Ogremon took initiative to try and attack Tortomon with his club, shouting "PUMMEL WHACK!"

This only got Tortomon angrier.

Tortomon looked at Eric and charged, but Agumon spat a fireball at the turtle Digimon's face, screaming "PEPPER BREATH!"

Tortomon turned toward Agumon, and Eric's Digivice began to glow in his pocket.

Leomon looked and gasped "His Digivice... It's Glowing!"

Agumon also became surrounded by a white light.

(Imagine an epic instrumental remix of "Evo" from Digimon Tamers playing in the background whenever a Chosen Digimon Digivolves to Champion or Ultimate for the first time)

Agumon got up, and said "Agumon, Digivolve to.......", being surrounded by a white silhouette of his Champion stage, Greymon, a bigger, orange theropod-like Digimon with blue stripes and a brown helmet with three horns on him.

Greymon loudly roared his name.

Eric said "Wow! Agumon... Transformed into THAT?!"

Palmon's arms stretched to pull Eric from the middle of the fight between Greymon and Tortomon.

Greymon grabbed Tortomon by the waist, and tossed it into the water, then ramming him with his horned head, yelling "GREAT ANTLERS!"

Tortomon spun underwater, coming out behind Greymon, who immediately turned around, and spat a ball of flame from his mouth, finishing the fight, roaring "NOVA BLAST!"

Tortomon became Digital dust like Airdramon did in the previous scene.

Eric's Digivice stopped glowing, and he looked at it, saying "What is this, anyways? It came from the sky in our world and almost hit me in the stomach."

Ogremon said "That's a Digivice. You'll need that. If you didn't have it, Agumon would NEVER have Digivolved to Greymon! I'm not good at explaining stuff, so Leomon, you can take over!"

And so the lion Digimon did take over, saying "Digivolution is when a Digimon becomes a different, more powerful form. It's usually temporary, but can be done at will. When a Digivolved Digimon is exhausted, he or she will return to its default form. There are six stages of Digivolution. After we hatch from a DigiEgg, we are at the Fresh stage. Then, we become the In-Training stage. Next up is the Rookie stage, like Agumon and the others. Greymon, Ogremon and I are the fourth Stage, Champion. Ultimate is the second strongest, below Mega, which is by far the most powerful."

Greymon, meanwhile, reverted back to Agumon and ran up to Gomamon, saying "Are you OK?"

Gomamon then said "Yeah, but now I'm terrified of Digimon with clever disguises like that."

Eric walked to Palmon and thanked her for pulling him away from the fight, and Agumon jump-tackled Eric, then giving him a bear hug, asking him "Wasn't that AWESOME?!"

Eric just said "Whatever you want me to say so you can get off me."

Agumon got up, and so did his partner, and they looked around for somewhere to stay for the night.