Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Video and Computer Games > Minecraft > Official VR Minecraft Server

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 22, 2011, 05:30:40 PM
Keldeo

Default DeathCounter v0.3.2

DeathCounter v0.3.2 [WARNING THIS CURRENTLY NEEDS UPDATED]

Description:
Ever wanted to keep track of how many pigs you've slaughtered? With this plugin, you can! Permissions is not needed.
note: I've tried to keep this plugin as lightweight as possible, and SQLite attempts to keep updated player records in memory to prevent writing to and reading from the DB for every kill. If you encounter some issues, let me know. I'm not terribly well versed with SQLite!

Basic Usage:
Drop DeathCounter.jar into your plugins directory, and it'll create a folder (DeathCounter) with a configuration file (config.yml), and a user database (currently users.yml). In the future, I will add MySQL. By default, it stores users in YAML, which will be quite sufficient if your server is small (~100 players). SQLite is now supported, and should be used for servers with more than 100 players.

The config contains some information on how it actually works, as well as a very simple localization setup. It currently only supports the messages in the config, but if it's requested I can set up multiple localizations and persist them by user (without permissions)

Permission nodes
Code:
deathcounter.admin
deathcounter.users
Commands
/deathcount leaders [num] - Will display a message containing the top kill leaders up to [num], as well as your location in the leaderboard
/deathcount [mobname] [num] - Same as leaders, will display the top [num] kill leaders for the specified monster, as well as your location in the leaderboards.
admins: /deathcount reset [player] - Will delete a player from the database.

Features:

Track player and monster kills
Leaderboards for total kills and individual monsters

Link:
http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/gen...ls-1000.25590/

Last edited by JC; September 22, 2011 at 05:43:00 PM.