Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old August 14, 2012, 07:42:09 PM
Kyurem

Default The One-Sided War

September 23, 2007 - 1:43 PM
Hybrid reservation just outside Castelia City

Two Linoone hybrids ran up to the gate in between the reservation and the city. They examined the gate for a few seconds, and then turned to face the Hybrids that were near the gate (OOC: keep in mind the reservation covers a good four acres so this isn't really much of them, but let's assume it includes all of your characters). One of them spoke up. "Hey, all of the Hybrids here." He looked out the gate to make sure no one was there. "We're gonna do a little test to see how secure this is before we do the full-on attack, and we're gonna need some volunteers. About three or four more people should be nice."

AHH headquarters, Castelia City

Steven sat in his office, with a web server sitting on his desk in front of him. It had had some sort of hardware failure that hadn't yet been determined and he was supposed to fix it. He sighed. "I'm gonna have to put this back in the server rack to see just what's wrong, aren't I?" He picked it up, and headed down to the basement.
Old August 14, 2012, 07:46:40 PM
Celebi

"Humph.....you can count me in to help, so whats this 'test' your talking about" Damian answered nonchalantly
Old August 14, 2012, 07:53:23 PM
Kyurem

"We just want to see how strong their security here is. We don't want to be too reckless with our big attack when security is super tight, but at the same time it's a waste being cautious when no one's actually paying attention."
Old August 14, 2012, 07:56:21 PM
Celebi

"well then...i guess we're going to start this test. and you can trust me on the stealth parts" Damian smirked
Old August 14, 2012, 08:35:01 PM
Regigigas

"Oh boy!! Can I help please please please I can do it! Trust me"Roy said.
Old August 14, 2012, 09:19:37 PM
Kyurem

Sabon made his way out of Cafe Sonata, thirst quenched and Pokemon fully revitalized. Looking down Narrow Street, he decided that he might as well go down and check how the hybrids were doing. Not that he cared, either way; he simply had to go down there as a formality.

Suddenly, his cellphone began to ring. While thugs who often hanged out in the Narrow Street looked on by with disdain for the loudness of the phone, his flashy AHH badge on the breast of his suit and his dark demeanor made the thugs keep their distance.

Sabon callously pulled out his cell phone and answered it. "This is Sabon...this had better be important, I have important business to attend to."
Old August 15, 2012, 09:12:42 AM
Landorus

Kyle lay in the sun, in the small area in the reservation where there was enough sun to lie in. He was comfortable, but admittedly bored. He had heard there were places outside the reservation with much more sun. He had heard about the scouting mission today, but scouting really wasn't his thing. He was more of a defense-oriented person. He decided he would be more of a burden than a help, so he chose not to attend.
Why can't we all just get along? he thought to himself.
Old August 15, 2012, 09:29:07 AM
Kyurem

"Okay, we should have enough. After all, we don't want to lose too many if we all get killed." He gestured to the other Linoone hybrid who came with him. "My friend here will direct you to a place where it's just a chainlink fence to get over. I myself will jump this gate here." He looked up at the top of the ten foot tall gate leading straight into the city. "It's the quickest way in, but I'm the only one I know who can climb it." And it seemed that it was for good reason. The gate had horizontal bars about a foot from the bottom and the top, but the rest of it was just vertical.

Last edited by NismoZ; August 15, 2012 at 09:29:25 AM.
Old August 15, 2012, 09:32:29 AM
Celebi

"Great, so when i get to the fence i just jump it?..." Damian asked "Then do i wait for an order"
Old August 15, 2012, 11:23:56 AM
Kyurem

"You meet me back at this gate. The general plan is to see how quickly we get caught, and try to get out alive."
Old August 15, 2012, 11:36:46 AM
Celebi

"heh...then my name is written all over this plan" Damian chuckled
Old August 15, 2012, 11:40:48 AM
Regigigas

'Hmmph why don't I get to help i'm good at this stuff all I have to do is scurrie up the gate DUH"Roy said grumpily
Old August 15, 2012, 02:46:29 PM
Kyurem

"Heh. It's not that easy, y'know." He got a running start up to the gate, and then jumped, scaled it as high as he could, and could still only grab onto the top bar with one hand. He then threw his legs over the top of the gate and stood on the top bar, now on the other side. He then called down to his friend. "Hey, Eric. Lead the others to the fence." Eric nodded, and headed off, signaling the others to come with him.
Old August 15, 2012, 02:56:15 PM
Celebi

Damian followed Eric towards the Fence
"lemme guess. you want me to jump this, heh this has to be a simple plan" Damian said
Old August 15, 2012, 03:09:04 PM
Kyurem

"I didn't say it was complicated, did I?" Eric put one hand near the top of the chainlink fence, and then pulled himself up and over, and landed on the other side. "C'mon."

Last edited by NismoZ; August 15, 2012 at 03:09:26 PM.
Old August 15, 2012, 03:24:28 PM
Celebi

"Ok, lets go." Damian climbed the fence as well "So...this is just a test to see how smoothly it would work in real time"
Old August 15, 2012, 04:45:06 PM
Kyurem

Sabon nodded. A member of the border patrol had noted some suspicious behavior the other day, and figured that Sabon would be able to handle the situation. Of course, he wasn't aware of how the border was completely vacant.

"Alright, I'm on my way there." By then, he had already made it on the street that headed straight towards the confines. He whipped out his notebook, with the names of every Hybrid that was reported in the confines, updated just a few hours ago with a few new Hybrids. He walked briskly towards the confines, ensuring that every name was there, and double-checked. He then called out his Pokemon, his Cacturne and Maractus. "Alright, then, you two go on ahead. I need to do a briefing with the members on the border of the gate..."

His two Pokemon ran ahead, not stopping for anything. Sabon made a quick call to the border patrol's main telephone line, and waited for an answer...
Old August 16, 2012, 07:55:30 AM
Kyurem

"Yeah." Eric led the others to where the other Linoone was.
Old August 16, 2012, 07:32:18 PM
Celebi

"Hopefully, we dont get caught. I've heard stories....and they aren't pleasant" Damian said "Honestly i dont know why there after hybrids, we didnt do a Damn thing to them"
Old August 16, 2012, 07:57:51 PM
Kyurem

The group caught up to the other Linoone. Suddenly he noticed something in the distance. Looked like a couple Pokemon. A... a Cacturne and a Maractus. "Damn. Guys, I think we're gonna be caught soon."
Old August 16, 2012, 09:02:26 PM
Celebi

"Heh, i always like a challenge...lets take them on and complete this Test" Damian said daringly
Old August 17, 2012, 04:38:06 AM
Landorus

After delaying for a bit to make it seem he was busy, Tony picked up the phone.
"This is the main border AHH line." he said. "State your business."
Old August 17, 2012, 03:29:38 PM
Regigigas

Soul walked up to Sabon with umbreon and espeon. "Mind if I join you?"He asked.
Old August 17, 2012, 04:00:19 PM
Keldeo

Rouge was riding around on her Braviary, petrolling around the center of the city. "..Braviary, let's return to base." nodding to its trainer, her flying-type pokemon began to descend towards the building the AHH called their main base. She hadn't noticed anything odd inside the center, which was the area she had been currently told to check out.

When the two finally reached the building, Rouge lifted up Braviary's pokeball, and returned the bird pokemon, then walked inside, saying absolutely nothing to whoever was at whatever front desk the building had, as she took the elevator to the basement, where she had left her other two pokemon, her Gallade and her Flygon.

Last edited by Roxas; August 17, 2012 at 04:01:17 PM. Reason: Minor edit. Nothing important. Does anyone even read these reasons?
Old August 18, 2012, 07:50:55 AM
Kyurem

"Ah, Tony. It figures you would leave me hanging like this for a while...anyways, this is Sabon. I trust you are at the border? Ah, yes, of course you are." Sabon didn't even wait for an answer from Tony, as he was supposed to be there anyways. Sabon simply tried to use his intimdating tone to ensure that Tony would be at the border when he arrived, whether or not he was actually there. Some people liked to have others fill in for them while they got a drink at Cafe Sonata or whatnot, so as to avoid their work.

"Now then, on to business. I've received reports of suspicious behavior coming from the Hybrids from not too long ago...I trust that you've been thoroughly examining the Hybrids, right? Yes, good." Once again, he didn't let Tony answer. "At any rate, my Cacturne and Maractus will be arriving soon. I want you to meet me at the gate into the compound. Examination of all the hybrids...would be terrifyingly tedious on my own, wouldn't it? Yes, indeed. Alright, then, you'll help me, and I won't take refusal for an answer. I'll see you soon, then. Don't try to slip from the duty, or I'll ensure my Pokemon have you captured. Alright, see you later." Before Tony could get a word in edgewise, Sabon hung up, and casually walked towards the compound, smirking.
Old August 18, 2012, 09:59:55 AM
Kyurem

The Linoone hybrid seemed to disagree with Damian. "Not at the moment, we need to get some cover." He started running in one direction. "Come on, there's an alley this way."
Old August 18, 2012, 10:13:14 AM
Celebi

"Fine.." and Damian followed the Linoone Hybrid to the alley
Old August 18, 2012, 10:47:22 AM
Landorus

After receiving the orders/lecture from Sabon, Tony hung up the phone and sighed. "Why do I work with these people?" he muttered to himself. He looked out to the sea from the third port where he occasionally met with his current girlfriend, Joanna, who was a water-type trainer at the battle company. "I have to meet with one of my coworkers." he said to her, holding her hands. "Go back to work before you're missed, alright?"
"When will I see you again?" she asked.
"I'll call you after I check my schedule. Goodbye." He kissed her hand and left.

After that little episode, Tony briskly walked the distance to the gate and tossed his pokeball into the air, sending out Froslass. "Scan the area or something, come back when you see something suspicious." he said, obviously not interested in the work. He then threw another pokeball sending out Lopunny. "Be my eyes and ears, Loppunny. Alert me when you see someone."
He then leaned against the gate and closed his eyes for a rest.

Last edited by Idno58; August 18, 2012 at 01:09:33 PM.
Old August 18, 2012, 11:42:26 AM
Regigigas

Soul stared at Sabon. "So you want any help with whatever your doing"He asked.
Old August 18, 2012, 11:53:44 AM
Keldeo

(You know, Idno, Rouge's real name is Alice, y'know.. But not the Alice your character's seeing, obviously.. Just wanted to point it out.)

Collecting Gallade and Flygon, Rouge sent right back out Braviary, and headed towards the gate, having gotten a text message on her PDA from a source who had said Sabon was heading there on offical duty. "Stupid guy.. Thinking he's better than I am.. I'll show him!" she mentally cursed him, as she got on Braviary and flew towards the gate to the compound, determined to either get there earlier than him, or at the same time at him, to tell him that she'd 'take over from there, and that he could go away.', although, those weren't the words she'd use..

Seeing Sabon walking towards the building, Rouge cursed her bird pokemon's slowness, but did nothing, continuing to ride the pokemon towards the building..
Old August 18, 2012, 12:23:04 PM
Kyurem

Having abandoned the server project for now, Steven headed back upstairs to his office. Something seemed to be going on near the border, and he felt he may as well monitor what was happening in case he needed to take action.

The Linoone hybrid peeked out of the alleyway to see Tony leaning against the gate. "Damn," he whispered, "They've already sent someone out here."
Old August 18, 2012, 12:27:17 PM
Regigigas

Roy sat there waiting impatiently "Aw this is boring were are they"He said

Last edited by john-li; August 18, 2012 at 02:08:17 PM.
Old August 18, 2012, 01:10:36 PM
Landorus

(Sorry; I forgot. I just chose that name because she used water-types and the name sounded like "Wallace." It's been changed.)

Last edited by Idno58; August 18, 2012 at 01:10:50 PM.
Old August 18, 2012, 01:51:18 PM
Kyurem

Sabon turned around; he had not noticed Soul was around there. "Ah, Soul. How convenient to meet you here. I was expecting to see you at the border like you should be..." Sabon added with a forceful tone. "But I suppose here's as good a place as any. You may come along as you wish, I sort of doubt Tony's sole reliability here."

He met up at the rendezvous point, Soul following him, though Sabon made no remark to his presence. He walked up to Tony and saw that he was resting, while his Lopunny appeared to be trying to stir him from his apparent slumber. Sabon clapped his hands in front of Tony's face, irritated that he would be met with such lack of regard.

"Excuse me! Tony, I do hope I'm not INTERRUPTING something..." Sabon growled, with his anger peaking at that one word. He turned around and met Soul's gaze. "Send out your Pokemon. We may need them for today." Sabon looked around. "I don't see Cacturne or Maractus anywhere...they must still be investigating the internal framework to find any dissenters.

----

Cacturne and Maractus had caught a mere glimpse of the hybrids running away, but after they had turned the corner, the two Cactus Pokemon had no idea where they had gone. Knowing that Sabon would have to be notified, they began to make their way towards Sabon's rendezvous point.

Last edited by GrassPokemonFTW; August 18, 2012 at 02:11:44 PM.
Old August 18, 2012, 02:10:37 PM
Regigigas

"Shall I search for any suspicions I feel rather joyful today" Soul said closing his book.
Old August 18, 2012, 03:19:20 PM
Landorus

"Yeah, I was having a wonderful dream." Tony said, being deliberately fresh. "Anyway, yeah, I'm here. What exactly do you want me to do? It'd better be important. I had to leave in the middle of a date.
Old August 18, 2012, 04:20:58 PM
Kyurem

Sabon gave Tony an annoyed sideways glance, and then sighed. "Your social interactions are of no concern to me...but at any rate, we've received word of some suspicious activity within the compound last night. I'm going in to seek out any dissenters we may have, and I'll be requiring your assistance. Like I said, it's far too much for one man to check the entire compound, so, Tony, I'm going to assign you the north side of the compound while I'll examine the south. I trust that you will be fine with this? Great, then you'd better get going." Again, Sabon didn't wait for Tony to answer.

Sabon then turned to Soul. "As for you, you keep man at the gate. In the event that we do have any dissenters, you'd best keep an eye out. If you catch any runaway Hybrids, I'll leave you to exterminate them. Are we clear? Yes, indeed we are. Then better get to it then."

Sabon turned around, his face contorted with half amusement and half disgust. He heard something coming in from behind, and he noticed a Braviary making a descent towards them. "Well, well, looks like someone's tardy..." Sabon murmured, knowing exactly who it was.
Old August 18, 2012, 06:00:37 PM
Regigigas

"Good I will take my leave"Soul said as he headed for the gates.
Old August 18, 2012, 10:14:43 PM
Landorus

After hearing his orders, Tony stood up straight. "Aye-aye, cap'n." he remarked. He returned his Lopunny and called back his Froslass as he threw another pokeball, sending out Gardevoir. "Gardevoir, use teleport. Let us go to the fountain."

After a brief transport, Tony found himself by the fountain. He sent out his two other pokemon and patrolled the area himself, Gardevoir by his side. He was very casual about his work, and tended not to take it seriously. However, Tony was very good at his job, and if any hybrids entered the northern area, he would know.
__________________________________________________ ________________________

Meanwhile, back at the reservation, Kyle was getting a tad antsy. He liked lying in the sun, but it tended to make him very restless and energetic. He decided to take a stroll to the gate to see how his friends were doing. When he reached his destination, he saw a shady looking man standing on the other side. His curiosity getting the better of him, he decided to start a conversation. "Hey." he said to the man on the other side of the gate. "You look kinda suspicious. What're you doing here?" he asked.
Old August 19, 2012, 04:20:07 AM
Keldeo

Jumping off of Braviary, Rouge glared at Sabon, "Well, excuse me for not knowing about your little plan until now, Captain I'm-So-Great. Now.." she cursed quietly, then repeated what she said, albeit more.. Normally. "Get outta my sight, you wormy little.. Something. I'm taking over control of the operation. If you don't like it, tough."
Old August 19, 2012, 09:48:43 AM
Regigigas

Soul leaned against a wall near the gate waiting for something to do he was even tempted to just attack a random hybrid by the gate and say it tried escaping.
Old August 19, 2012, 11:05:37 AM
Kyurem

Sabon stared at Rouge, unflinching. He was aware of her animosity towards him, though not caring enough to do something about it. He actually found her hatred of him rather amusing. He chuckled a little at Rouge's attempts to take control.

"Now, now, Rouge, there's no need to be so crass," Sabon said, saying it in a way of treating her like a child, while also with anger at Rouge's impudence. "You know it's impolite to call people names, much less people who are in charge. And you know even more so that you have no authority here. I'm afraid I going to have to discipline you." Looking to the left, he saw Cacturne and Maractus coming in with a grievous look in their eyes.

"Ah, but it appears my cohorts have already arrived. While I would simply love to settle things here, I have an important job to do. We'll meet again later. Why don't you run along back to base and take care of some things there. Is that alright? Yes, of course it is." He turned to walk away, but he was aware that his assertions weren't going to fly...
Old August 19, 2012, 11:30:30 AM
Kyurem

"Alright, c'mon," the Linoone hybrid whispered, "We need to go deeper into the alley." However he tripped as he started walking. He caught himself on his hands, but the noise was loud enough to give away their position.
Old August 19, 2012, 11:37:20 AM
Celebi

Damian attempted to help him out
"Darn it you gave away our position!."Damian said
Old August 19, 2012, 11:52:25 AM
Keldeo

"Hey! Jerk! Don't just walk off when I'm talking to you!" Rouge shouted, angered even more by his attitude. "You go and screw up, then! I'll be waiting back at 'base to laugh at you!" she eventually added, getting back onto Braviary, who had stopped next to her, and seemed to almost 'laugh' at his trainer's anger, then took off using Fly back to HQ.

Last edited by Roxas; August 19, 2012 at 11:52:43 AM.
Old August 19, 2012, 12:15:57 PM
Regigigas

"Why hello hybrid I can barely hear you if you just go over the gates and come closer to me we could talk"Soul said. Roy walked over to Kyle "I don't think you should trust him"Roy said.
Old August 19, 2012, 12:16:19 PM
Kyurem

Sabon walked in through the gate, giving Rouge a sarcastic wave of his hand. The gate, which led into the frameworks of the southern portion, was a complex system of paths and alleyways; Sabon knew that even if there were dissenters, they'd be hard-pressed to find a way out.

Suddenly, Sabon heard a sound resonating from not too far. He ran towards the sound, finding that it was coming from one of the alleyways, based on how the sound was reverberating through the area. However, due to the complexity of the area, he found that tracking them wouldn't be easy.

Sabon turned to Cacturne. "Cacturne, search the alleyways! Block off all the alleyways with Spikes. Make sure that, if there are any dissenters, that they cannot escape from here." Cacturne nodded, and began searching the alleyways. Meanwhile, Sabon trailed behind, keeping his ears open for another sound.

Sabon then pulled out his Xtransceiver, contacting Soul. "Soul, what's your position? I got a sound of something over here. Report back immediately with any findings."

Last edited by GrassPokemonFTW; August 19, 2012 at 12:17:45 PM.
Old August 19, 2012, 12:23:56 PM
Regigigas

"Nothing but some Hybrids at the gate but they seem like there waiting for someone to come back I think I should stay here to make sure they don't sneak back inside"Soul said over the Xtransceiver a grin on his face. "Do you want me to wait or search and destroy"He asked.
Old August 19, 2012, 12:35:34 PM
Kyurem

Sabon grinned. "Hold your position, but keep a close eye on them. My Cacturne's been looking around for them. Seeing as this is rather suspicious behavior, once I give you the OK, I want you to enter the alleyway so that we can block any means of escape. And then we'll force the information out of them if we have to. So keep looking, and report back if there's any other suspicious behavior here." Sabon turned off the Xtransceiver, then looked at Cacturne. He seemed to have found something in one of the alleyways, so Sabon decided to go ahead and look.
Old August 19, 2012, 12:56:02 PM
Landorus

"Listen," Kyle said, dropping his facade of childishness. "I know from your clothes and your behavior that you're an AHH member. Tell me; I haven't done anything wrong. I've never hurt anything in my life. I'd even consider myself a pretty nice guy. So, why do you hate me?"
Old August 19, 2012, 01:00:27 PM
Regigigas

"Hate is a strong word just everyone else hates you and I love killing things and need a job... See where it all falls into place"Soul said
Old August 19, 2012, 01:09:30 PM
Kyurem

Justin, who was leaning against a tree with his arms crossed, spoke up. "Pfft. That's your reason? Because you like killing things?"
Old August 19, 2012, 01:36:02 PM
Regigigas

"What you expect AHH to hate killing things"Soul said.
Old August 19, 2012, 06:09:20 PM
Kyurem

Sabon continued to follow Cacturne down the alleyway. They could both hear distinct voices echoing down the narrow path. After enough walking, the Hybrids came into view at the terminal of the alleyway, just behind the gates. It appeared that they were engaged in argument with Soul, on the other side of the gate.

"Well, well, what do we have here? I hope you're not giving one of my subordinates a hard time, now..." Sabon said intimidatingly. "That would be quite the nuisance."

He removed his spectacles, wiped off some of the dust, and placed them back on, as if making light of the situation. "Now then, we've got quite a motley crew here! A Tropius hybrid, a Mightyena hybrid. So...answer me...what on earth are you plotting?

Last edited by GrassPokemonFTW; August 19, 2012 at 09:49:28 PM.
Old August 19, 2012, 06:13:50 PM
Kyurem

(OOC: The Linoone and Zoroark are actually outside of the reservation, hiding in an alley; all the others are in the reservation)
Old August 19, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Landorus

Kyle shrugged and smiled innocently. "Don't ask me, man." he said. "I was absent for the meeting." he eased away from the gate. "Whatever it was, though, I'm sure we were only targeting the ones who're trying to kill us. You know, basic survival stuff. Would you sit back and do nothing while the government forms a group to wipe you out for no reason?"

He stood and pondered a bit. "Well, I suppose it would be dangerous if we had a Hydreigon or Sharpedo Hybrid or something walking around, but... I guess we just think you're going too far."

Kyle stopped himself, realizing he may have said too much. "But, those are just my two cents."
Old August 19, 2012, 06:50:31 PM
Regigigas

Roy felt cold as Jay walked up. "Why hello there sirs how are you"He said
Old August 19, 2012, 10:04:29 PM
Kyurem

Sabon smirked. "My, my, looks like we have a difference of opinion. After all, don't you see what you Hybrids have been doing to our poor Castelia City? People are afraid to walk the streets. They're afraid of you Hybrids; Castelia City hasn't been this empty since ever. We're just carrying out our duties for the public good. But let's get one thing out of the way, shall we? I really do despise you Hybrids. You're not wanted here. You're not mesnt to exist."

Sabon took out his clipboard and marked off the two Hybrids' names off his list. "Kyle Apfelbaum...and Justin Fraser, if I'm not mistaken? I have a question for you two. I personally have far too little time on my hands to search the entire southern side of the compound by myself, and my Cacturne's bound to get tired counting all the Hybrids. So, then, tell me. Are there any Hybrids that are not present in the compound? Rest assured that I won't kill them. Or anything of the sort. I simply want to know...we don't want anyone running amok in the city, now do we? Of course we don't. So, then, answer me."
Old August 19, 2012, 10:24:55 PM
Regigigas

Jay walked up to Kyle. "I said hello"He said. Roy didn't like the guy he was creepy.
Old August 20, 2012, 11:59:35 AM
Celebi

"So...how are we going to get out of here?" Damian asked
Old August 20, 2012, 04:29:13 PM
Kyurem

"The hell would I know?" Justin put his hands behind his head and leaned back against the tree, smiling smugly. He knew he was lying, but he had to do everything he could to keep the others from getting caught. "I haven't been paying attention, now have I?"

The Linoone hybrid rounded a corner, to find the silhouette of a Pokemon... a Cacturne, by the looks of it. It looked familiar, like he had seen it before... "...At this point, run. Looks like we've been spotted."
Old August 20, 2012, 08:29:12 PM
Celebi

"Alright" Damian said and he began running in the opposite direction
Old August 20, 2012, 08:41:47 PM
Kyurem

Sabon pushed up his spectacles and frowned. "That is too bad. I thought that you might be concerned for your fellow Hybrid brethren. After all, if I'm not there to stop them...someone will. Have you forgotten? Your very existence is not wanted here. If I cannot find and discipline them...someone else, one of our fine citizens, will." Sabon was aware of the Hybrids' lies, but he tried to keep his animosity in check. Obviously, something was fishy, but blind rage wouldn't get him anywhere now.

"Cacturne, Maractus, go on out and search for the missing Hybrids. I'll take care of things here." Sabon's orders were met with swift action, with Cacturne and Maractus jumping over the gate and promptly searching the entire area outside the compounds. Sabon turned around, his back facing the two Hybrids.

"You forget the resourcefulness of our fellow AHH agents. You cannot keep a secret from us. We'll find out...and you'll pay dearly for your insolence." Sabon snapped his fingers. "Soul, do with them as you will. Hurt them, torture them, kill them...do as you like. I take my leave." Sabon walked away, clipboard in hand.
Old August 20, 2012, 10:00:40 PM
Celebi

"Darn it! there trailing us......I think we're eventually going to have to fight" Damian Stated
Old August 21, 2012, 07:25:35 PM
Kyurem

Justin stood up. "Are you trying to intimidate me? Cause it ain't working. If you try to hurt us, there are easily enough Hybrids in the immediate area to take you down."
Old August 22, 2012, 07:43:21 AM
Kyurem

Sabon made a slight turn of his head. "Why of course. To take me down perhaps. And perhaps the rest of the AHH agents here. But what would that accomplish, Hybrid? You know we aren't the only ones here. If the other agents were to know that we were all defeated here? Simple. They'd send a hundredfold of agents here to deal with you pests. Do not underestimate us."

Sabon looked around. He spread his arms out wide, as if stretching casually. "And you also forget...who would go along with you? I'll reiterate it again. I really do despise you Hybrids. Of course, it'd be natural for you Hybrids to despise me. Not that I care...if you have a problem with me, then you can go ahead and die." He chuckled a little before moving on. "But some of you Hybrids...are afraid of death. Understandable. So why throw your lives away for a cause you'll never win? Some Hybrids...the ones we've decided to keep alive all this time...are the ones who are afraid, and thus, compliant. Call it demagoguery if you will, but it is effective nonetheless."

Sabon slightly readjusted his suit and sighed. "I have nothing more to say to you pests. You're merely delaying your friends' inevitable capture. And when they are found...I suggest you get your affairs in order." He continued walking down the alleyway, searching left and right for Hybrids to check off his list.

----

Cacturne and Maractus were searching aimlessly when they saw some silhouettes heading down a dark alley. They decided to follow, as they hadn't found any other traces of dissenters thus far.
Old August 22, 2012, 08:38:18 AM
Landorus

"It's times like these I really wish I could fly." Kyle said with melancholy. "I don't know how Tropius do it; they're so huge, yet they fly with leaves." He turned to the man named soul and tried bargaining. "Listen, how 'bout you just let me go? Just.. away from the city, you know? Maybe down South, near Striaton. You don't have to deal with me, and I won't die!" Trying to get out without any trouble, he tried appealing to Soul's humanity. "Listen, you have pokemon, right? You gotta love your pokemon, right? You... feed 'em, and heal them when they're hurt... and... you gotta let 'em play and stuff, right? You don't want them to die."

If this didn't work, and Kyle was fairly certain it wouldn't, since he doubted Soul had humanity, he devised a plan that if these AHH members open the gate, he would make a break for it. His legs were longer than the average man's, so he could run really fast; and due to his photosynthetic properties, he had a lot of stamina. He started storing sunlight in his leaves just in case he would have to fight off the AHH pokemon on his way out.
Old August 22, 2012, 09:29:15 AM
Celebi

Damian grunted and turned around
"Thats IT! you want a Fight, I'LL GIVE YOU ONE!" Damian yelled and dashed back to the agents pokemon
Old August 22, 2012, 11:01:08 AM
Keldeo

Rouge calmed down a little on her flight back to the HQ of the AHH. When the pair arrived, Rouge was back to her usual self. Dismounting from Braviary, she lifted up her Xtrasciever, "..This is Rouge, to HQ. I'm coming in.. Sabon is dealing with a load of hybrids.. But don't send back-up.. He doesn't need it.." she talked into the phone-like device, her voice presumibly being transmitted to speakers inside of the building. Content that they'd have heard her, she hung up, returned Braviary, and went inside.
Old August 22, 2012, 02:41:10 PM
Kyurem

Cacturne and Maractus saw the Zoroark hybrid begin to charge at them. They grinned, as this was standard procedure. Cacturne jumped in front of the hybrid and blew the ground up with Seed Bomb, sending dust clouds into the air and blocking Damian's sight for some time. Maractus took this time to charge up Bounce, which was executed flawlessly as the cactus jumped and landed right on top of Damian, then jumped off his head and landed behind him. Maractus caught sight of the Linoone hybrid that accompanied him, glaring at him as if saying, "You're next."

Sabon was about to begin searching out the other hybrids for attendance when he saw the dust cloud from Cacturne's Seed Bomb billowing up. He grinned happily, pulling his Xtransceiver out and calling Tony. "Tony, there's trouble afoot...I'll need to take care of it. You'll have to check the attendance of the south portion of the compounds as well. I've left the clipboard bearing the names of all the Hybrids in the compound. Check off the names of the Hybrids you find. That is all. Be prompt." Sabon turned off his Xtransceiver, and walked out the front gate. He made his way towards the alley where he saw the dust cloud. "You'll never escape me...not now, or ever."
Old August 22, 2012, 03:34:23 PM
Celebi

"AUGH!!!" Damian cried out in pain, and tried to stand up
"O-Okay.......i'm through messing around" and he jumped back and showed his claws
Old August 23, 2012, 04:28:19 PM
Regigigas

Soul smiled "as you wish"He said smiling. "My turn! Go Espeon Umbreon TRUMP CARD NOW!"Soul commanded. The pokemon used the attacks on the Linoone.
Old August 23, 2012, 05:15:53 PM
Kyurem

(As I said earlier, there are two groups; the Linoone and Damian who are outside the compound, and Justin and Kyle, who are in the compound arguing with the AHH.)
Old August 23, 2012, 05:21:23 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
Originally Posted by john-li View Post
Soul smiled "as you wish"He said smiling. "My turn! Go Espeon Umbreon TRUMP CARD NOW!"Soul commanded. The pokemon used the attacks on the hybrids.
(Sorry)
Old August 23, 2012, 05:31:00 PM
Landorus

(Going off of what Nismo was saying, John, you're fighting Kyle (The Tropius Hybrid) and Justin. Make sure you pay close attention to other members' posts. Make sure to edit your original post after you edit it as well.)

Kyle, noticing the sudden attack, dashed in front of it to take the blow. He knew Trump Card was an Unavoidable move, so he was better off taking the hit than Justin. "Alright, I know Logic won't work on you. I'm gonna have to use brute force! Because I can certainly say that you..." His leaves flashed brightly.
"Are the bad guys!"
With a brief war cry, Kyle unleashed the full force of the sun's power at the Umbreon, engulfing it in light. Type advantage or not, Kyle thought. An Umbreon will be weaker towards the sun than an Espeon. After unleashing his attack, he called out to Justin. "You go after Espeon!" he commanded. "I've got Umbreon under control!"
Old August 23, 2012, 05:49:16 PM
Regigigas

Soul stared at them. "You think you do" He said. As his umbreon used moonlight.
Old August 23, 2012, 07:09:19 PM
Landorus

"Well, now's my chance!" Kyle ran up to Soul at top speed and leapt into the air. The Umbreon, focusing on healing, couldn't intercept as Kyle threw his superior body weight onto Soul in an impressive Body Slam. Knowing full well of the 'rules' of battling, Kyle attempted redeeming his action. "Your pokemon aren't evil," Kyle explained, now on top of Soul's knocked-over body. "You're the one who needs to be taken down!"
(We should probably let Justin's user, whoever he is, put in his input sooner than later.)

Last edited by Idno58; August 23, 2012 at 07:09:58 PM.
Old August 23, 2012, 07:55:33 PM
Regigigas

Soul hit the ground. "And I'm evil? I have nothing against hybrids but I need a living now get back in your cage before I murder you!"Soul said.
Old August 23, 2012, 08:05:39 PM
Kyurem

Justin stood there for a second, taking in what just happened. He was sure the Trump Card was going to hit him, but then Kyle came in and took the attack. He snapped out of it, and then decided to use the moment of distraction from Kyle tackling Soul to his advantage. He ran sort of around the two Pokemon, and bit the Espeon's tail.
Old August 23, 2012, 08:19:03 PM
Regigigas

The espeon cried out then umbreon hit Justin with a powerful quick attack
Old August 24, 2012, 07:35:15 AM
Keldeo

(..You know, I've got no idea what to do now that Rouge is at HQ..)
Old August 24, 2012, 02:52:26 PM
Celebi

Damian Lunged at Cacturn with a Shadow claw and struck it in its face
"And that's for blinding me.." Damian sneered
Old August 24, 2012, 03:29:10 PM
Regigigas

Roy looked at Justin getting hit by umbreon. "No stop it!"He cried. "Don't hurt them!" Roy yelled out. Then he let out a shock wave hitting the umbreon espeon kind of hitting justin as well. Then Roy fell on the ground and started panting.
Old August 24, 2012, 05:56:36 PM
Kyurem

Cacturne, temporarily blinded, stuttered backwards and fell on his back. Furious, the Cacturne retaliated with Revenge, though, as it was blinded, couldn't find his target and ended up punching the wall. Maractus, who had been battling with the Linoone hybrid, jumped back to assist Cacturne with Poison Jab, attempting to poison the Zoroark hybrid into submission. After Cacturne had recuperated from the pain, he once again used Revenge and clocked the Zoroark hybrid right in the chin.

"Cacturne, Maractus, come here," came a voice. Cacturne and Maractus immediately recognized the voice, and ran back to meet their master. Sabon turned the corner of the alleyway, staring down the Zoroark and Linoone hybrid with elation. "So, I've finally found you...didn't take too long, since your friends didn't even dare to stop me." He snapped his fingers. "So...why don't you come on back? We can either go back calmly...or I'll have to use force. So what will it be, scum? Pick your poisons wisely..."
Old August 24, 2012, 06:08:37 PM
Celebi

"Pick my poison eh?.....Heh then i got something for you, Night Daze!!" Damian said as he put his hands together to shoot the blast at the Agents Maractus
Old August 24, 2012, 06:08:49 PM
Regigigas

Jay walked up and saw Sabon. "Hello there sir are you having troubles with my neighbors" He said smiling.
Old August 24, 2012, 06:29:52 PM
Kyurem

The dark wave began to engulf the area, but Sabon wasn't nearly phased by that. "Maractus, you know what to do." Maractus grinned; she was far enough away from the blast to not be immediately eradicated by the attack, so she jumped up with Bounce and once again landed right on top of Zoroark. This time, the side-effect of Bounce managed to kick in, with paralysis seeming to take over.

"My, my, what a violent pest you are. If that's going to be the case, then so be it..." He turned around to see Jay, whom Sabon had not noticed this entire time. "And you are? What on earth do you think you're doing here?" Sabon was beginning to lose his patience. "You'd better return to the compounds immediately, before I have you beaten down like this pest." He snapped his fingers, ushering Maractus to return and escort Jay back to the compounds. Cacturne, a scratch mark on his face from Damian's Shadow Claw, was still infuriated. Sabon saw the red slash across his cheek, then glared angrily at Damian.

"Injuring my Pokemon, eh? You must be a glutton for punishment," Sabon growled. He then looked closer. "Ah...I know you...you're that Zoroark hybrid, Damian...tch, I was told you were dangerous, what with your Illusion ability...hmph, nonetheless, I'll be taking you back whether you like it or not." He then looked at Cacturne. "Cacturne, throw Spikes as far as possible. Ensure their escape route is blocked." Cacturne nodded, and threw Spikes above Damian, past the Linoone hybrid, and landing not far from the Linoone. The Spikes would render them incapable of escaping without major injury to their feet, and thus loss of running ability. "I'll only ask you once again...you're coming with me."
Old August 24, 2012, 06:45:16 PM
Kyurem

The Linoone looked behind him to see the spikes land near him. "Damn, we can't escape." The only option now was to fight, and so he approached the Cacturne and let out a Fury Swipes attack.
Old August 24, 2012, 06:48:38 PM
Regigigas

Jay looked at the cacturne. "Hope you don't like your pokemon"He said then using poisin jab on it followed by a shadow punch.
Old August 24, 2012, 06:57:07 PM
Celebi

"Damn.....Paralysis, Cant move.. so let me guess you're gonna kill me, LIKE THATS GOING TO HAPPEN!" Damian said as he struggled to stand, and he tried to charge another night daze
Old August 24, 2012, 07:10:28 PM
Kyurem

Cacturne, being beaten down by the opponents, was reaching a critical point. Sabon growled in anger, knowing that he wouldn't have a chance to strike if this barrage continued. "Maractus, jump in and lay down a Seed Bomb!" Maractus jumped into the fray, laying down some explosive seeds that detonated soon after they were placed. With the belligerents once again blinded by a dust cloud, Cacturne had time to recuperate.

"Well, then, Cacturne, shall we end this? Why don't we finish things up with Payback and call it a day, shall we?" Cacturne nodded, and all the rage that Cacturne had bursted and caused massive destruction, creating dark shock waves that spread throughout the alleyway. Maractus used Bounce to once again avoid the destruction, while Sabon merely watched and enjoyed as the earth was pulled up under Cacturne's wrath.
Old August 24, 2012, 07:29:32 PM
Regigigas

Jay went behind the Linoone hybrid making it take the blow. "Hehehe the blood the war it's soothing"He said laughing.
Old August 24, 2012, 07:37:46 PM
Celebi

Damian was knocked into the wall "AUGHHH!!!" and Blacked out from the Damage and Lingering Paralysis
Old August 24, 2012, 07:41:24 PM
Kyurem

The Linoone, taking the full force of the attack, was actually pushed back a couple feet by the shockwave. After it had finished, he stood there for a second, panting heavily, before his body couldn't take it anymore and he fell to the ground, unconscious.

(also, I've been using this guy too much for him still to be an NPC. So let's call him, say, Luke. That sounds like a good name.)
Old August 24, 2012, 07:47:52 PM
Regigigas

Soul looked at his fainted pokemon. "Have I lost is it over"He said then falling unconscious beside his pokemon.

Last edited by john-li; August 24, 2012 at 07:48:02 PM.
Old August 24, 2012, 08:00:07 PM
Kyurem

Steven, having watched the whole battle between Sabon, and Luke and Damian, picked up an Xtransceiver off of his desk and called Sabon. "Hey, it's Steven. Nice catch. Need me to take the van out to bring them back to base?" The idea was that the AHH kept a van at headquarters to bring back any Hybrids that they caught.
Old August 24, 2012, 08:02:44 PM
Kyurem

Sabon looked about the destruction. The walls of the alleyway began to crumble and crack, as the shock waves had done quite a number on them. More importantly, though, was Damian and Luke's apparent lack of consciousness. He grinned in pleasure, seeing his victims so grotesquely sprawled out in a crumbling alley. To him, it was the very picture of beauty.

Cacturne picked himself up and walked back to Sabon, his duty done. However, turning around, the two of them found that Jay had remained standing without so much as a scratch. Sabon was curious as to how at first, but seeing Luke's lifeless body sprawled out before him, Sabon realized what happened. "You sick...foolhardy scumbag. You'd go out of your way to sacrifice your own kind...hehe...hahaha...you and I aren't so different after all, huh? Don't think that I haven't got a few tricks of my own as well...Maractus!"

Maractus, who had used Bounce amidst all the confusion, descended from the skies and slammed herself right on top of Jay. Jumping back off and pushing Jay onto the ground, they stood and waited for another paralysis situation.

Sabon's Xtransceiver then began to ring. Picking up the phone, he found that it was Steven. "Hold your ground. We've got one more here...I'll soon give you the okay to head up here. I may request backup...assuming he's as tough as he makes himself out to be..."

Last edited by GrassPokemonFTW; August 24, 2012 at 08:04:22 PM.
Old August 24, 2012, 08:07:32 PM
Regigigas

Jay smiled and rapidly fired shadow balls at maractus hitting it rapidly.
Old August 24, 2012, 08:15:49 PM
Kyurem

Cacturne jumped in front and blocked the attack in attempts to keep Maractus up and running. With more damage inflicted and more rage increased, Cacturne let loose another Payback, albeit weaker than the first. The shock waves were enough to deal some damage. Maractus went and Bounced out of sight once more.

Sabon looked grimly at the Hybrid. "Heheh...we truly are brash losers, aren't we? Me, you, even my Cacturne are so foolhardy." Cacturne was weakened by the barrage of Shadow Balls, but fortunately for him, his Dark typing was enough to keep Cacturne standing. "So tell me. Even if I lose here...what will you do? You can't possibly run away from here...look around." He ushered to the crumbling alleyways, showing no signs of escape, and even the path behind Jay was hazardous. "With all your brash and stupid behavior...you never thought of a plan, did you?"
Old August 24, 2012, 08:18:38 PM
Regigigas

"I only need to murder you to be happy" Jay said. "But maybe I should let you live" he then said. He smiled poison jabbing cacturne.