Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Black and White

Notices

Search this Thread
Old March 7, 2011, 04:47:38 PM
Keldeo

Default B/W Double/Triple Battle Fainting Glitch

It was documented on Victory Road that when both or all three of your Pokémon faint that you cannot select another Pokémon, this isn't true however.

(I haven't had all three Pokémon faint in a Triple Battle yet only two )

Actually when you have all Pokémon faint, select the Pokémon then randomly tap the other five areas, (I had the most luck hitting fainted Pokémon though) this will select your third choice and then select your fourth choice. As I stated above, I don't know about when you have all three Pokémon faint or what it does, But I believe the concept is the same.

So actually this programming error here has it's "fix" as well.

Last edited by JC; March 7, 2011 at 04:54:36 PM. Reason: Note for Moderators and Admins: if this thing needs to be rewritten please do so
Old March 8, 2011, 04:04:33 PM
Haxorus

the double battle glitch happened to me

I couldn`t do crap and my last save was before Elesa

I not even mad
Old March 9, 2011, 06:53:10 AM
Shaymin

That happened to me in my Japanese version of White and I was so mad because I haven't saved for hours... After about 15 minutes of trying I gave up and turned it off. I had sad.
Old March 11, 2011, 06:09:32 AM
Kyurem

Huh. My two Pokemon fainted in a double battle on the same turn and I was perfectly fine. Not sure why it was a problem, unless the documented glitch is only spawned from the two Pokemon fainting from the same attack, like Explosion.
Old March 15, 2011, 07:47:20 PM
Zoroark

Its not a glitch, and you don't randomly tap, you select the Pokemon to be switched to battle, then you select the Pokemon s/he is replacing (IE the last Pokemon to faint). That way you can deiced what order your Pokemon are going to be battling in.
Old March 18, 2011, 03:36:17 PM
Keldeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buoysel View Post
Its not a glitch, and you don't randomly tap, you select the Pokemon to be switched to battle, then you select the Pokemon s/he is replacing (IE the last Pokemon to faint). That way you can deiced what order your Pokemon are going to be battling in.
Ironically I'm so used to the old style, I guess it's just hard to transition the Generation Change.
Old March 19, 2011, 04:30:32 PM
Regigigas

Wow. The fact that this isn't a glitch yet so many people were so stuck when they encountered this that they had to reset their game shows that they probably should have kept it the way it used to be. But that does make a lot of sense for triple battles...