Go Back   Victory Road > General > General Chat > Funny/Interesting Stuff
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old October 21, 2010, 05:15:23 PM
Kyurem

Default Funny Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Idea Generator Generations

http://kaction.com/badfanfiction/

Post funny things you've gotten from it here.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining ***** and Dance Dance Revolution. The story should use a tournament of some sort as a plot device!

***** holds a DDR tourney. I'd like to see how that turns out.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Pokemon and Kirby. The story should use trying out for a sports team as a plot device!

Kirby and Pikachu try out for football, Kirby is disqualified for eating another player, Pikachu is disqualified for electrocuting another player. There, I wrote the fanfiction.
Old October 21, 2010, 08:41:22 PM
Kyurem

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Monkees and Tenchi Muyo. The story should use oral sex as a plot device!

...I'm scared. o_o
Old October 22, 2010, 06:38:55 AM
Kyurem

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Smurfs and Wheel of Fortune. The story should use a malevolent artificial intelligence as a plot device!
Old October 22, 2010, 07:02:25 AM
Volcarona

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Captain America and Murphy Brown. The story should use a secret government plot as a plot device!

.........What???? I don't even know who is Murphy Brown or Captain America until I google it.
Old October 22, 2010, 08:34:36 AM
Kyurem

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Twilight and Barack Obama. The story should use starting a band as a plot device!

The actors of Twilight start a band and their lead singer is Barack Obama.
Old October 22, 2010, 10:58:28 AM
Giratina

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining ***** and Starsky and Hutch. The story should use a parade as a plot device!

***** hosts an anti-furry parade and I promptly send Starsky and Hutch to stop them.

Last edited by Jaredvcxz; October 22, 2010 at 10:59:36 AM.
Old October 22, 2010, 11:44:07 AM
Haxorus

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Chowder and Kill Bill. The story should use rape as a plot device!

I'm just guessing Kill Bill should raep Chowder.
Old October 22, 2010, 11:51:34 AM
Landorus

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Seinfeld and Dilbert. The story should use rape as a plot device!

.... No thank you.
Old October 22, 2010, 12:19:15 PM
Mudkip

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining My Little Pony and Dead Rising. The story should use competing in a Rock Band tournament as a plot device!
... I don't know anything about dead rising.
Old October 22, 2010, 02:35:01 PM
Haxorus

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Half-Life and Hellsing. The story should use anal sex as a plot device!
No thanks

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dance Dance Revolution and DuckTales. The story should use good characters becoming evil as a plot device!
wat

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Doom and Incredible Hulk. The story should use puberty as a plot device!

WHAT

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Tenchi Muyo and Carmen Sandiego. The story should use rape as a plot device!
._.
Old October 22, 2010, 02:44:30 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by RK-9 View Post
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Half-Life and Hellsing. The story should use anal sex as a plot device!
No thanks

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dance Dance Revolution and DuckTales. The story should use good characters becoming evil as a plot device!
wat

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Doom and Incredible Hulk. The story should use puberty as a plot device!

WHAT

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Tenchi Muyo and Carmen Sandiego. The story should use rape as a plot device!
._.
You should combine the plots. A good guy goes through puberty, turns evil, and then buttrapes everybody~!
Old October 22, 2010, 03:12:21 PM
Shaymin

>implying it's hard to write a terrible fanfiction

Erm...IMDb says that it's about some obsessed mother or something so..hear goes...

Rosemary was worrying about her baby so much that she called Jack Bauer to help her. However, in the midst of things, Jack lost his pants, which were teathered to a bomb on/off switch which controlled a bomb under Rosemary's tongue! Jack couldn't get to the pants in time, and therefore Rosemary died due to an explosion.

THE END.
Old October 22, 2010, 03:30:20 PM
Joltik

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Bioshock and Heroes. The story should use a plague as a plot device!

This has some potential to be incredibly awesome.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Resident Evil and Phantom of the Opera. The story should use a zombie attack as a plot device!

Phantom of the opera, Starring Chris Redfeild.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mega Man and Cosby Show. The story should use a parade as a plot device!

Bill Cosby and Mega Man Team up to fight Doctor Wily's evil robot parade.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Evil Dead and Sopranos. The story should use the apocalypse as a plot device!

Wow, so many awesome things here.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Shaun of the Dead and Army of Darkness. The story should use somebody misplacing their pants as a plot device!

After helping Tony defeat whatever was causing the apocalypse, Ash gets shot to another universe. He ends up in the Shawn of the Dead universe. That's fine and dandy, nothing he hasn't delt with. There's only one problem. He's missing his pants! Can Ash lead the SotD crew to safety, get back home, and find his Pants? Only time will tell...
Old October 22, 2010, 03:31:37 PM
Administrator

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Cats and Iron Man. The story should use shopping for a Wii as a plot device!"

Cat333Pokemon and Lite the Iron Man went to GameStop and purchased a Wii. BEST STORY EVER
----------
"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Yoshi's Island and Mythbusters. The story should use trying out for a sports team as a plot device!"

A new episode of Mythbusters tests the myth "Are Yoshis good at football?" Turns out they are great at it thanks to their ability to flutter jump over the opponents.....when they aren't eating the ball and using an egg as a ball instead.
----------
"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Incredible Hulk and Teletubbies. The story should use anal sex as a plot device!"

..........wut?

Last edited by Yoshi648; October 22, 2010 at 06:26:41 PM.
Old October 23, 2010, 03:42:21 PM
Mudkip

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Barack Obama and Chronicles of Narnia. The story should use rape as a plot device!
What?
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Cosby Show and Sesame Street. The story should use puberty as a plot device!
... odd...
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining South Park and Godzilla. The story should use anal sex as a plot device!
What the...
Old October 23, 2010, 04:43:29 PM
Volcarona

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Fruits Basket and M*A*S*H. The story should use furries as a plot device!
...Oh, dear God.
EDIT: Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Metroid and Rosemary's Baby. The story should use Arbor Day as a plot device!

Okhay, imma write this one.
Rosemary and Samus were going to have an Arbor Day picnic, but the Rosemary's Baby got eaten by a Metroid.

Last edited by The Tropius of Tropiuses; October 23, 2010 at 04:46:55 PM.
Old October 23, 2010, 06:12:28 PM
Haxorus

This one might actually work.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining GI Joe and Family Guy. The story should use getting sucked into the "real world" as a plot device!
Old October 25, 2010, 06:57:41 PM
Servine

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining World War II and Kill Bill. The story should use an orgy as a plot device!

Oh, I say, I say, what a naughty young man.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining and 1984. The story should use tentacle rape as a plot device!

Wow, a typo. That's funny. Still though, tentacle rape? Repeat what I said a minute ago.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Family Circus and Calvin & Hobbes. The story should use a tournament of some sort as a plot device!

That might work, there.
Old October 25, 2010, 08:46:16 PM
Kyurem

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Spiderman and Ninja Turtles. The story should use marriage as a plot device!

I can definitely see a gay story rising.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the National Hockey League and Monsters Inc. The story should use a sex-change operation as a plot device!

o_o

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Spongebob Squarepants and David Blaine. The story should use anal sex as a plot device!

Need I say more?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Nancy Drew and Snoop Dogg. The story should use somebody misplacing their pants as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Cats and South Park. The story should use puberty as a plot device!

Oh my god! Cats killed Kenny! Right before he hit puberty!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Brady Bunch and Animal Crossing. The story should use losing one's virginity as a plot device!

...I might never play Animal Crossing again.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Lost in Space and Hamtaro. The story should use possession by Satan as a plot device!

Hamtaro: Give...me...your...blood...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Johnny the Homicidal Maniac and Twilight. The story should use love triangles as a plot device!

Don't we already have enough of those in Twilight? :/

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Invader Zim and Samurai Pizza Cats. The story should use a sex-change operation as a plot device!

*singing* Samurai Pizza Cats: Oh yeah! Who do you call when you want a sex-change!?
Old October 26, 2010, 04:21:31 PM
Volcarona

Taking a GPFTW spin here,

Fafictionz!    
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The O'Reilly Factor and Teen Titans. The story should use car accidents as a plot device!
What's the O'Riley Factor?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Bill Nye the Science Guy and WALL-E. The story should use oral sex as a plot device!
My childhood....destroyed....

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining and Lizzie McGuire. The story should use evil characters becoming good as a plot device!
Argument is invalid.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Penny Arcade and Pokemon. The story should use living on a farm as a plot device!
wut

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Penn & Teller and Batman. The story should use a character dying two days before they were going to retire as a plot device!
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO PENN! TWO DAYS BEFORE WE RETIRE!"

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Shin Chan and The Fairly Oddparents. The story should use the future as a plot device!
This.. just burned my mind.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Naruto and Futurama. The story should use tentacle rape as a plot device!
Old October 28, 2010, 01:10:14 PM
Haxorus

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Cowboy Bebop and Mr. Ed. The story should use the future as a plot device!

Cowboy Bebop is already in the future. And Mr. Ed is a horse.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Cats and John McCain. The story should use a secret government plot as a plot device!

It turns out John McCain caused Cats to finish its run as part of a plot to put all of broadway in peril.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Real World and Homestar Runner. The story should use alcoholism as a plot device!

Too easy.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Survivor and Malcolm in the Middle. The story should use anorexia as a plot device!

Dewey is forced to starve himself when he's put on Hawaii for Survivor.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Fruits Basket and Sonic the Hedgehog. The story should use drug abuse as a plot device!

O_o
Old October 29, 2010, 03:03:58 AM
Regigigas

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Fat women and Pokemon. The story should use partying as a plot device!

Nuff Said!!!

Last edited by MultiWishMaker; October 29, 2010 at 03:07:38 AM.
Old November 4, 2010, 01:43:32 PM
Haxorus

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Soul Calibur and Barack Obama. The story should use legalizing gay marriage as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining West Side Story and A-Team. The story should use unclogging a toilet as a plot device!

wat

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mortal Kombat and Jeopardy!. The story should use as a plot device!

OH MY GOD BEST IDEA EVER I'M GONNA DO THAT RIGHT NOW... wait
Old November 4, 2010, 04:34:48 PM
Floatzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperorempoleon2 View Post
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Fruits Basket and Sonic the Hedgehog. The story should use drug abuse as a plot device!

O_o
but... Sonic Sez... *cries*
Old December 25, 2010, 10:57:43 AM
Haxorus

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Kingdom Hearts and the Diary of Anne Frank. The story should use moving to a new place as a plot device!

Sora and Riku help Anne Frank relocate from Nazi Germany. Organization XIII locates them and tips off Der Führer. Insert battle with Hitler here. THE ENDf

Last edited by emperorempoleon2; December 25, 2010 at 11:21:11 AM.
Old December 26, 2010, 09:55:22 AM
Volcarona

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Beauty & the Beast and Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri. The story should use living on a farm as a plot device!
-lolwut
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Daily Show and Sesame Street. The story should use alternate dimensions as a plot device!
-ummm...no
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Simpsons and Siegfried & Roy. The story should use car accidents as a plot device!
-That one would actually be pretty interesting...

And here's 2 it failed on:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Matrix and Ghost Hunters. The story should use as a plot device!
-How would one use as a plot device?
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Iron Chef and . The story should use someone opening a gate to Hell as a plot device!
-The . hates Iron Chef, I can't do that.

And the most epic one it gave:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Legend of Zelda and Captain N: The Game Master. The story should use puberty as a plot device!
Old January 1, 2011, 05:26:43 AM
Charizard

Digimon with South Park using murder....

OH MY GOD! BEELZEMON KILLED LEOMON! YOU B*ST*RD!

Last edited by Digimon Kaiser; January 1, 2011 at 05:29:57 AM.
Old January 1, 2011, 09:26:34 AM
Haxorus

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Kill Bill and Kingdom Hearts. The story should use the apocalypse as a plot device!

no u
Old January 1, 2011, 07:08:29 PM
Zoroark

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Totally Spies and World War II. The story should use a parade as a plot device! Knowing Totally Spies, this has probably already happened.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Office and Metroid. The story should use rape as a plot device! Combining my two favorite media franchises? This I can do.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Diff'rent Strokes and Malcolm in the Middle. The story should use marriage as a plot device! WHATCHU TALKIN' 'BOUT, FRANCIS?!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Final Fantasy 8 and Final Fantasy 9. The story should use possession by Satan as a plot device! This seems unusually doable...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Star Fox and Star Wars. The story should use evil characters becoming good as a plot device! With Anakin and Andross, you've got your plot right there...
Old January 1, 2011, 10:23:31 PM
Servine

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Fraiser and Digimon. The story should use puberty as a plot device!

BAM! Puberty hits the Digimon crew like it hit the Hanson bros, and they must seek help from Dr. Fraiser Crane to overcome their new found problem. However, Fraiser has little time to spare, because Myotismon is on the rampage, destroying every Coffee shop in Seattle! The Digimon kids are his only hope!
Old January 3, 2011, 04:29:31 PM
Kyurem

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dexter's Laboratory and The Fairly Oddparents. The story should use someone opening a gate to Hell as a plot device!

Timmy Turner had just messed up a wish, and now he's in this unknown place. Cosmo and Wanda were nowhere to be seen. Eventually, he stumbled upon something that seemed like a laboratory. Being himself, he wandered inside. He looked around for a while, until he found Cosmo and Wanda staring in terror at the fiery pit that was behind the open door before them. Then there was a voice. "Hey!" it yelled. "What are you doing here?! Don't you see the door says 'Do not open'?!"
Old January 3, 2011, 04:31:51 PM
Haxorus

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Final Fantasy X and Blue's Clues. The story should use the apocalypse as a plot device!
Old January 4, 2011, 05:39:52 PM
Charizard

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining King Arthur and The Simpsons. The story should use going away to college as a plot device!

When Bart switches an IQ test with Martin Prince, ala Bart the Genius, he is recognized as an extraordinarily intelligent overachiever and has a chance to get accepted into college provided one thing - he writes a thesis on King Arthur and Excalibur. Whilst looking up information, he falls into a deep sleep right in the pages of his textbook, and finds himself in old England with King Arthur himself! Hilarity ensues, until he wakes up and realizes he didn't learn a damn thing and fails.
Old January 5, 2011, 04:50:09 PM
Shaymin

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Snakes on a Plane and Splinter Cell. The story should use bondage as a plot device!

Sam Fisher boards a plane filled with terrorists, and using his sneaking skills, is able to suffocate and bind them all with their own snakes.

Hey, it never specified what type of bondage.
Old January 6, 2011, 01:20:14 AM
Servine

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining I Love Lucy and Harry Potter. The story should use a sex-change operation as a plot device!

Harry Potter is displeased with his life, and decides it's time for a change! He questions Ricky Ricardo about what the ideal girl would be. Ricky answers, but little does he know Harry is getting a sex change. He goes through with the procedure to Ricky's dismay. Harry then tries to woo Ron, his true love, over, but because Ricky's 'ideal woman' is so outdated, it has no effect, and Harry dies alone.

The end!
Old January 10, 2011, 06:03:53 PM
Volcarona

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Spiderman and the Muppet Show. The story should use tentacle rape as a plot device!

One night, while Kermit the Frog was walking in the park alone, a octopus sneaks up behind him and attempted to strangle him and whatnot. Then suddenly from out of nowhere, Spiderman shows up from an author's imagination. So Spiderman attacked the octopus and saved Kermit. To thank Spiderman, Kermit let Spiderman appear as a guest star in the Muppet Show episode which is about how to deal with bullies: by beating the crap out of them.
Old January 26, 2011, 08:06:48 AM
Volcarona

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Donkey Kong and Pokemon. The story should use competing in a Rock Band tournament as a plot device!
An all video game one.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Survivor and Law & Order. The story should use somebody misplacing their pants as a plot device!
That could actually work.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mythbusters and Teletubbies. The story should use suicide as a plot device!
Oh, geez.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining NASCAR and Phoenix Wright. The story should use as a plot device!
FAIL!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Garfield and The Fairly Oddparents. The story should use a seemingly routine day as a plot device!
Nothing is routine in these shows!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Rocko's Modern Life and Mystery Science Theater 3000. The story should use furries as a plot device!
Uh...no.

Last edited by isbragg; January 26, 2011 at 08:12:28 AM.
Old January 26, 2011, 03:11:37 PM
Giratina

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Twilight and Mythbusters. The story should use a party as a plot device!"
Mythbusters decided to test the theory "Do vampires from Twilight know how to party" when they remembered Twilight vampires suck.

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Cowboy Bebop and Dragonball Z. The story should use the apocalypse as a plot device!"
*SPOILER ALERT * Spike dies. Goku cries because his best friend in another universe died. The apocalypse starts because Goku's tears killed everyone.

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Star Wars and Samurai Jack. The story should use a parade as a plot device!"
There's a "Best Sci-Fi-ish thing to be on CN at any time ever parade" and Samurai Jack and Star Wars are in a battle trying to see who will head this parade. Everyone dies.

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Metalocalypse and Columbo. The story should use tentacle rape as a plot device!"
..............What the hell?
EDIT:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Transformers and Robin Hood. The story should use furries as a plot device!
I would TOTALLY do that, but it's too hawt for life.

Last edited by TurtwigX; January 26, 2011 at 03:13:13 PM.
Old January 26, 2011, 04:48:35 PM
Servine

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Doom and Invader Zim. The story should use an orgy as a plot device!"
I'm pretty sure this already exists. D:

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Bible and Superstar USA. The story should use magic as a plot device!"
I lol'd.

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Aqua Teen Hunger Force and The Matrix. The story should use hypnosis as a plot device!"
I CAN TOTALLY DO THIS ONE. Master Shake hypnotizes Meatwad and then Meatwad is in the Matrix. FANFICTION JUST AS TERRIBLE AS THE IDEA. *thumbsup*

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers and The Bible. The story should use tentacle rape as a plot device!"
...oh dear me.

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the National Football League and Totally Spies. The story should use bondage as a plot device!"
Again, I think this exists.

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Simpsons and Donkey Kong. The story should use terrorism as a plot device!"
...what?

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Metalocalypse and Space Ghost. The story should use somebody misplacing their pants as a plot device!"
....Pffft. XD

This is way too fun.

ETA: "Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining South Park and Kingdom Hearts. The story should use furries as a plot device!"
I can't stop laughing omg.

Last edited by V-Generate; January 26, 2011 at 04:56:30 PM.
Old January 27, 2011, 01:00:19 PM
Haxorus

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining CSI: Miami and Mega Man. The story should use religion as a plot device!"

Megaman was recently murdered. Horatio Caine sees Dr. Wily as a potential suspect, yet Wily claims a recent conversion to Christianity as his defense. It turns out he's BSing.

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Phoenix Wright and Star Trek. The story should use hurricanes as a plot device!"

The Starship Enterprise has docked on Earth and was blown away by a hurricane. They appeal to Miles Edgeworth so that they can collect insurance. However, his law firm does not insure spacecraft and Kirk never insured the thing anyway. The entire crew is arrested for fraud... Except for the main characters. They were able to trade theirselves for a crew of Redshirts.

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Spongebob Squarepants and Donkey Kong. The story should use bondage as a plot device!"

"OW MY SCAR HURTS!" shooted diddy. I gasped. "Sxuidward has him bondage!" (Yes, it's a My Immortal reference.)

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Invader Zim and Ctrl+Alt+Del. The story should use Columbus Day as a plot device!"

Dib meets Ethan. They convince Zim that Columbus Day is the day that they purge the world of aliens. Hilarity ensues.

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sonic the Hedgehog and Mr. Ed. The story should use a parade as a plot device!"

Tails throws a parade honoring an old TV show about a horse that Snopes said was actually about a zebra.

This isn't much of a plot.
Old February 18, 2011, 12:29:05 PM
Haxorus

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining WALL-E and The Powerpuff Girls. The story should use an ancient prophecy as a plot device!

...That...somehow works...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Samurai Jack and Tom Brady. The story should use legalizing gay marriage as a plot device!

AHAHHAHHAHHAH!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sonic the Hedgehog and Sailor Moon. The story should use good characters becoming evil as a plot device!

There are so many good characters to choose from...

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Twilight and The Simpsons. The story should use teen angst as a plot device!

I think it's been done already.
Old February 19, 2011, 02:41:53 PM
Volcarona

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Code Lyoko and FLCL. The story should use murder as a plot device!

All the kids from Code Lyoko played too much violent video games so they decide to murder every FLCL character in their sleep. Basement Cat pwned them as a result.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining My Little Pony and The Magic School Bus. The story should use a seemingly routine day as a plot device!

The class decides to drive the Magic School Bus to a beach. But when they got there they see My Little Ponies everywhere. Then the ponies made everyone lose the game. Then the teacher yelled "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-", and afterward the ponies said "u mad? "

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Totally Spies and Monsters Inc. The story should use Halloween as a plot device!

The spies were afraid of monsters so every Halloween they hid in their secret lair. Sulley and Mike then scared the living crap out of them one Halloween through the closet door and the spies all pooped bricks of fear.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Teen Titans and Walker, Texas Ranger. The story should use the future as a plot device!

Screw Teen Titans and the future, Chuck Norris kills everyone.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining NASCAR and Elite Beat Agents. The story should use competing in a Rock Band tournament as a plot device!

The Elite Beat Agents competed at a Rock Band tournament at a NASCAR race. They were doing terribly and, as a result, Jeff Gordon mowed them over with his car.

Last edited by LucarioMario; February 19, 2011 at 02:42:42 PM.
Old February 25, 2011, 08:57:16 PM
Regigigas

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Metal Gear Solid and Tom Brady. The story should use a plague as a plot device!

Tom Brady is hired by Snake to locate and destroy the last surviving vial of smallpox, but FOXHOUND has other plans for the new recruit.
SUPER FOOTBALL ACTION SKILLS GO
Old February 26, 2011, 03:48:10 AM
Rayquaza

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Doom and Gordon Ramsay. The story should use Arbor Day as a plot device!

One Arbor Day a tree was being planting in honor of it. When they were digging the hole they found a demon from the planet Mars and it started pocessing everyone in the area. The only hope has the most meanest chef in all of America, Gordan Ramsay because everyone knows that well cooked meals easily kill demon spawns from Mars.
As the aliens grew in closer to Gordon Ramsey's location he used his foul mouth to get all the chefs he was supervicing to do there job so he can kill the alien scum. Once all the meals were done he said all of the tasted like **** and through all of it away. He decided to cook something himself instead unfortunetly he's not a good cook and eventually got killed by the demons.

Moral of the story don't try if you can't do or something like that.
Old February 26, 2011, 09:22:36 AM
Haxorus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Doom and Gordon Ramsay. The story should use Arbor Day as a plot device!

One Arbor Day a tree was being planting in honor of it. When they were digging the hole they found a demon from the planet Mars and it started pocessing everyone in the area. The only hope has the most meanest chef in all of America, Gordan Ramsay because everyone knows that well cooked meals easily kill demon spawns from Mars.
As the aliens grew in closer to Gordon Ramsey's location he used his foul mouth to get all the chefs he was supervicing to do there job so he can kill the alien scum. Once all the meals were done he said all of the tasted like **** and through all of it away. He decided to cook something himself instead unfortunetly he's not a good cook and eventually got killed by the demons.

Moral of the story don't try if you can't do or something like that.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...paceWhaleAesop
Old February 27, 2011, 06:44:18 PM
Administrator

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the National Basketball Association and Major League Baseball. The story should use being drafted by the NFL as a plot device!"
...Basketball and Baseball players going for Football?
------------------------------------------------------------
"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Star Fox and Animal Crossing. The story should use drug abuse as a plot device!"
Taking to many "Pitfall Seeds" and "Barrel Rolls".
Old February 28, 2011, 05:12:31 PM
Haxorus

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Star Wars and GI Joe. The story should use shopping for a Wii as a plot device!

GI Joe goes into outer space, then accidentally meets Darth Vader. GI Joe says "Why don't we buy a Nintendo Wii?" Darth Vader Agrees, and says, "Microsoft did a great job making it!" GI Joe replies with "No, it's actually made by Nintendo." Darth Vader says "NOW WE KNOW!" GI Joe then finally says "And learning is half the battle!"

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Blue's Clues and Cosby Show. The story should use a party as a plot device!

Bill Cosby becomes a dumbass and can't find blues footprint, then they celebrate with a party. DUN DUN!!!
Old February 28, 2011, 05:44:24 PM
Charizard

Huh? Is G.I. Joe a single person now?