Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > General Chat > Blogs

Notices

Search this Thread
Old October 21, 2012, 02:02:24 PM
Volcarona

Default Zsaber rambles about stuff noone cares about

I dunno what I'll write about in this. I'd at least recommend that you be at least of the age of 15 before reading this. That's recommended anyway, you don't have to be. Also all dates are British format (dd/mm/yyyy)

21/10/12

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
Old October 22, 2012, 02:47:22 PM
Volcarona

22/10/12

Ugh, it's 7am. I wanna go back to sleep... I'm still tired. Well I'd better take a shower and get on the internet.

Ł2.85 for a return fare to the City Center? You're joking, right? Ł1.95 for a single fare. FINE, I'll get a single fare considering I only brought Ł2.50 thinking it would be enough.

Hey look, I'm back at Uni even though I thought I wasn't gonna be going back after failing 3 units last year. How about that. So I had to go to the faculty office on the 3rd floor. Their stairs kill my legs. Thanks for pointing out how I should use the stairs guys but I think I'm gonna be using the lift more often...

Had to fill in some form with my details which should all be on record from last year cause they haven't changed since then... Come back in the afternoon and they'll have sorted my timetable? Ok then.

Well what to do... Eff it, I'll go home for a bit.

OH GOD MY LEGS ARE IN PAIN WHY DID I CHOOSE TO DO THIS.

Well it's like 1pm right now, I should probably head back.

OH GOD MY LEGS ARE IN PAIN

Back at uni again. Everything's all familiar from the last year. Hey wait, the shop moved. Off to the faculty again...

Sometime before the end of the day I'll see my timetable? And I can see via logging on the intranet? Ok, I guess... Well I could head back but I don't think my legs will handle it right now. I may as well go hang around the city center.

Apple Store. Oh gosh, another iPhone? Don't they ever stop? Hey look that kid's playing club penguin on one of their iMacs. You really shouldn't be doing that... Where to next? Hmm... Game? Alright.

All these PC games... I could buy a considerable amount of them on Steam... Pokemon B2W2 top of DS charts unsurprisingly. I really want a 3DS, shame I've not got the money for it... Next I'll go to HMV for a bit...

Ooh iPads I can mess around on! Hey, they're not connected to the internet. Now I can't set the background of all of them to pictures of Gabe Newell... Well they've got Angry Birds on there, may as well play a bit to waste some time.

Oh jeez is that the time? I should probably head back home.

LEGS KILLING ETC.

I need a bus pass.

Time for a bit of TF2. I got something I need to sell and I'll try on a trade server that a friend is an admin on.

Alright, sold that. Time for a bit of W2 in where I try and see every pokemon in the Unova dex.

DAMMIT BULBAPEDIA AND GAMEFAQs ARE DOWN. I CAN'T CHECK WHERE THE POKEMON I NEED TO SEE ARE. Fine, no W2 for me.

Today's thoughts: I hate walking long distances.

Last edited by zsaberslash; October 22, 2012 at 02:49:14 PM. Reason: It's in my POV. This probably won't be a regular thing, the stuff that happened today works better like this.