Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Video and Computer Games
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old March 6, 2013, 03:27:04 PM
Keldeo

Default Humble Bundle Android 5

I've gotten it and messed with some of the games, Dyamite jack works very well for what it is and I'm likely to dig more into it at a later time.

Game:
Beat Trip Ultra
Dynomite Jack
Solar 2
NightSky HD

Pay more then the average
Dungeon Defenders + all DLC
Super Hexagon (this one is personally fun since its a bit trippy )

What do you guys think of the game selection?
As of right now you will have to likely pay $6.70 or more to beat the average and of course all the games comes with their music.

"If you bought the items in this bundle
separately it would cost over $110,
but we're letting you set the price!" -Humble Bundle Andriod 5

The charities this time around are:

EFF
https://www.eff.org/
-"The Electronic Frontier Foundation is a non-profit that defends your rights in the digital world. The world-class team of tech-savvy attorneys, activists, and technologists fight in courtrooms and Congress to protect privacy and free expression online and throughout the world."

Child's Play
http://www.childsplaycharity.org/
-"The Child's Play Charity works to channel the goodwill of the worldwide gaming community into video games and game systems for sick children in hospitals. Child's Play works directly with hospitals worldwide to identify what kinds of games and systems can be installed in hospital wards and distributed "for keeps" to child patients. Since 2003, Child's Play has coordinated the donation of millions of dollars of games and game systems, making them a premier charity for helping children in need of the joy that games can bring."

http://www.humblebundle.com/
Old March 7, 2013, 04:09:47 AM
Giratina

Both of those are some really nice charities, in fact, I'd probably buy the bundle just for those two groups.

Why must I have no money at the most important times?
Old March 7, 2013, 10:52:34 PM
Keldeo

Its part of the reason I do it, yes I know someone not in it all for just the games let there be shock and awe. I know its not much but I enjoy being able to know that a small part of my money is going to a charity and helping someone else out.
Old March 8, 2013, 05:56:18 AM
Regigigas

Dynamite Jack is indeed my favorite game in the pack this time. Works really well on Android as well. Beat Hazard Ultra has some clunky controls and is hard to play, though the PC version is difficult and lots of fun. Solar 2 is alright, if you like running into things to make you bigger. I haven't gotten to try Dungeon Defenders yet [6 GB download for the PC version, 700 MB for the Android version]. Super Hexagon is trippy and can be really hard at times. Night Sky also suffers from difficult controls at times, especially on stages that requires high speed rolling.

I give this whole bundle a 4/5, mainly for Dynamite Jack, Super Hexagon and Beat Hazard Ultra.
Old March 11, 2013, 05:37:18 PM
Keldeo

The bundle earlier today has broke $1,000,000 dolars collected and it keeps raising with a little over a week left how much do you think they can make?
Old March 12, 2013, 11:28:22 AM
Keldeo

*double post as in new news just in* (yippie my first double)

"MOAR GAMES?!? Yes, there’s more! Humble Bundle with Android 5 now includes 3 more games for Android/Windows/Mac/Linux: Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, Splice, and Crayon Physics Deluxe! And they all come with fantastic soundtracks!"-Humble Bundle Facebook.

For those of you who haven't got in Splice is a fun game, I've gottne the pc version from anouther bundle and Cryon Physics is a little bit wacky but its a ton of fun also.
Old March 12, 2013, 11:35:03 AM
Volcarona

They've added half of Humble Bundle for Android 4. This is the 4th time that Crayon Physics Deluxe has been in a bundle and the 3rd for Sword and Swocery...

Last edited by zsaberslash; March 12, 2013 at 11:35:52 AM. Reason: 2nd for Splice. They're decent games but I think they're going crazy...
Old March 12, 2013, 03:09:33 PM
Administrator

Am I the only one disappointed when they just re-add older games, particularly when it's the same games over and over? Then again, I've bought most of the bundles that have come out so far.
Old March 12, 2013, 03:26:22 PM
Administrator

^^ You do realize not everyone purchased all the previous bundles (such as myself) so for many these are new games to add. These were also FREE* (provided you already paid for the above-average price) in addition to the other games so this didn't have to be done at all. Sheesh

Last edited by Yoshi648; March 12, 2013 at 03:26:55 PM.
Old March 12, 2013, 07:32:07 PM
Administrator

Yeah, I do understand that, but adding the same game four times? It already has stopped me from buying two of the bundles, which both only had a single game I didn't already own, and that game was of no interest to me.

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; March 12, 2013 at 07:32:49 PM.