Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Video and Computer Games
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old March 16, 2013, 11:37:03 AM
Keldeo

Default Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD

Final Mix will finally make its way to the Americas T-T I has happy.

Anyways, seems that the people behind Kingdom Hearts have went back and upgraded Kingdom Hearts, I'm lookin forward to playing Sora agian and kicking some Heartless butt.

From what I heard from over at Kingdom Hearts Insider and main source for Kingdom hearts content.

From what I read on Wikipedia: Kindgome hearts, Kingdom hearts Final mix and Re: Chain of Memories will be playable games on the PS3 along with a "358/2 Days will not appear in playable form, and will instead feature the Nintendo DS game adapted into 2 hours and 50 minutes worth of cinematic retelling." This will be intersting because it's a movie adaptation of a vido game I sure hope that its awesome.

Thoughts, comments, conerns what are your take?
Old March 16, 2013, 02:46:55 PM

I can't wait for KH 1.5 ReMix especially since the US can finally get Final Mix for Kingdom Hearts 1 (I thought the Final Mix for Kingdom Hearts 2 was better, but I'm not complaining).

I kinda wish they took out the card system for RE Chain of Memories for once on this game. I'd rather fight using the normal command system.

The near 3 hour cinematic retelling of 358/2 days should be interesting, I'd really like to see this.

...now to buy a PS3
Old March 16, 2013, 03:02:51 PM
Celebi

Honestly, I'm Very VERY excited for KH 1.5
It's Kingdom hearts Final Mix, With the controls and camera of Kingdom Hearts 2 and reaction commands as well.
As for CoM. It Was Fun on the GBA, (Until the end, where the Final Boss was beyond cheap), and Re:CoM is eons better.
and 358/2 Days cutscenes as Basically an HD up scaled movie...why not
Old March 16, 2013, 07:18:56 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMan View Post
Final Mix will finally make its way to the Americas T-T I has happy.
It's about bleeping time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMan
From what I read on Wikipedia: Kindgome hearts, Kingdom hearts Final mix and Re: Chain of Memories will be playable games on the PS3
Fffffffffffffffffffff- darn it.
Now I have an interesting decision - break the bank to get a PS3 just for a couple of KH games or miss out on what I've wanted for so long.
It's like what happened with me getting a PSP just for Dissidia: Final Fantasy all over again.
Old March 16, 2013, 10:16:50 PM
Keldeo

Haha guessing I'm one of the few that already has a PS3 so I'm hyper excited about it because of it. I've been waiting for Final Mix since I heard it was released in Japan, also RE: Chain of memories will finally get a release in Europe because of this, from what I remeber reading.
Old March 17, 2013, 03:46:28 PM
Kyurem

I hope i get this as i havnt played KH1 at all yet. (but i played a little of kh1, but i have KH2)
Old March 20, 2013, 10:26:28 AM
Keldeo

Seems that Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD has already hit it big back in Japan.

"According to Famitsu, Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- is the top seller in Japan, having sold 131,940 units in one week. Meanwhile, thanks to Aibo, we have learned that sales were recorded to be a little lower by 4Gamer at 128, 414 units in the first week of sales, coming 2nd behind Sword Online: Infinity Moment. This can only mean that the HD remaster is off to a great start in Japan!" -KHinsider

Link:http://khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-He...00-copies-3252

With such a warm welcome to the market I can only hope that it hits it just as well over on this side of the pond. I'll keep you updated on what news I find out.
Old March 21, 2013, 10:55:34 AM
Keldeo

Bump: Trailer for game

God the game looks beautiful I can't wait to buy it.