Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Video and Computer Games

Notices

Search this Thread
Old March 21, 2013, 04:13:33 PM
Haxorus

Default Luigi's Mansion 2/ Dark Moon Discussion Thread

Metacritic reviews, for those who care to look:http://www.metacritic.com/game/3ds/l...critic-reviews

I'm going to leave this here in advance, because I'm sure whoever is getting this game is going to want to share whatever they find or just talk about its magnificence. Anyways, a handful of reviews came out today(with most of them being positive), so hopefully this means that it'll be a great addition to the 3DS' already beautiful library. I guess we'll just have to wait and find out. But back to this thread, just post your thoughts on the reviews or the game itself once it comes out, or anything you find. Reviews would be a great addition to the thread as well, so if you're into that kinda thing, then please by all means do so. And to finish off, I'll just leave this little video here, as it's probably the most accurate reaction for anyone who is a fan of the series.

Last edited by Eagles; March 21, 2013 at 04:18:07 PM.
Old March 21, 2013, 04:35:40 PM

I'm definitely getting this game since I love scary games~ (hopefully it's more scarier than the first). I've heard some people remark that it is even better than the original, which is a really rare thing to hear about sequels.
Old March 22, 2013, 10:19:36 AM
Haxorus

I watched the trailer for this and the graphics look gorgeous. Could be a potential buy for me.
Old March 24, 2013, 04:12:49 PM
Administrator

Well, the game is out now. I'm going to hold off on getting it until I learn a little more about it. A certain other game is taking over my 3DS for the time being.