Go Back   Victory Road > General > Video and Computer Games
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old October 26, 2010, 07:04:11 PM
Volcarona

Default Mario227 reviews Jurassic: The Hunted

* 7 minutes later

I'm ready for this, I'm going to review Jurassic: The Hunted, a HORRIBLE FPS, AND EVEN WITH BROKEN CONTROLS! An awful game, that no one should touch. I'm talking about the Wii version, never played the PS2, 360, or PS3 version. But, please don't touch. It's so bad....You know, I'm going to review this game and stop ranting....*gulp*

Plot:

The plot of this game is as interesting as it gets. Your a professor learning about these dinosaurs, you and an female professor (I forgot her name). You and her investigate these dinosaurs and try to make it out alive while gathering infomation about the dinosaurs. And, that's about as interesting as it gets, like I said.

Gameplay:

Time to dig into the dino crap now then, the gameplay is your basic generic FPS, but sometimes the controls don't even help. And when you run out of ammo, you're screwed. You can punch the dinosaurs (an interesting little feature) ,but it really adds no new gameplay. This is where the game really goes down hill. And, another example is you use motion when walking on a log. I died about 3 times just because the controls never worked. It was incredibly frusterating. And, I wasn't even scared of the dinos in the game, they're just dull.

Sound:

The sound in this game just plain sucks. Theres music ,but it's all crap. The dinos don't scare you one bit. Voice acting is decent ,but that's it. It plain sucks.

Final Verdict:

There's nothing new here, if you want a good shooter. Go play Resident Evil or House of Dead. Or better yet, go play Jurassic: The Lost World in the arcade. It's a bunch more better then this pile of crap.

3.1/10
SKIP
Old October 27, 2010, 04:56:41 PM
Giratina

I see the problem. You played the Wii version.

EDIT:

Last edited by Jaredvcxz; October 28, 2010 at 05:24:24 PM.
Old December 16, 2010, 02:18:26 PM
Haxorus

This game sucked as hard as the Sonic franchise.