Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Video and Computer Games
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old December 4, 2010, 10:55:37 AM
Volcarona

Default My personal thoughts on the look of Sonic Colors

This is my personal thoughts (not a review) on the looks of Sonic Colors just by looking at it. (I'm doing this cause it's near Christmas).

Well then, I'm putting my 2 cents. Since, I won't get till Christmas. I'm going to talk about the greatness about it. It looks great in my opinion. The way SEGA does their graphics are off the charts. But, their games have continually sucked. With crap such as Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic & The Black Knight. Sega finally pulled Sonic out of the toxic pool and into it's revival again. No vechicals, no sword crap, no werehog, no on rails, no Big The Cat's fat ass, and thankfully, no huge plot line (Sonic 06). Well, there is a plot ,but it's incredibly forgettable from what I gathered from reviews. And, with the beginning of the year with the game "Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing". SEGA now has a 2010 with no bad Sonic games...Except Sonic Free Riders which unfortunatly failed and fans pretended it never existed. And,....did anyone really want to buy a Kinect at the time? Anyways, they added all the best of Sonic. Loop-dee-loops, speed from the Unleashed games. And, they also made a well polished game that seems like SEGA finally got things right. And, the Sonic characters are greatly reduced. SEGA completed their mission this year. And when I get the chance to play it this Christmas, I will get the chance to fully show my thoughts on Sonic Colors for the Wii. Until then, rest easy, Sonic fans. Sega's done it once again. Peace!
Old December 4, 2010, 12:31:12 PM
Giratina

1. And so Colors isn't using gimmicks? *coughwispscough*
2. I consider Sonic Free Riders to be a good game. And yes, I wanted to buy a Kinect at the time. So I did. And how do you KNOW it was a bad game? Do you own it? NO.
3. How can you be gracing Sonic Colors when you haven't played it? I'm not saying it's a bad game, but without playing it you can't be the judge of that.
Old December 4, 2010, 06:49:47 PM
Haxorus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ningamer View Post
Wisps are not gimmicks. Lite, the one who knows what he's talking about, even said so himself. Power-ups are not gimmicks, but Sonic was not created to use power-ups, but that, if anything, does not make the game a gimmick.
Old December 5, 2010, 10:54:17 AM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ningamer View Post
2. I consider Sonic Free Riders to be a good game. And yes, I wanted to buy a Kinect at the time. So I did. And how do you KNOW it was a bad game? Do you own it? NO.
3. How can you be gracing Sonic Colors when you haven't played it? I'm not saying it's a bad game, but without playing it you can't be the judge of that.
1. Wisp aren't exactly gimmicks, like how alternateshadow300 said it.

2. If you see most of the people on Youtube, they all thought it sucked, if Ninja Bread Man was bad to everyone and I haven't played it then my point is proven. Popular Youtube users such as NeverChris and KnightWing make my point more factual in their Sonic Colors reviews. Also, I want to make my point that only a minority wanted a Kinect at the time.

3. I look at reviews, I just know it's going to control great by the GCN controller layout. Plus, if I liked Sonic 4 and Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing. They obviously saved the best for last.