Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Technology
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old March 17, 2011, 03:10:50 PM
Kyurem

Default VRIM2 Plans

UPDATE: See http://www.victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=7607 for current progress.

VRIM 1.0 is slowly nearing its final release, though a good number of features were left out for one reason or another. The main, of course, is time. I wasn't willing to do everything at once and then fix the bugs of everything at once as well, so this was a part of it. Following are a brief list of features planned already for VRIM 2.0, and will be available to bug testers in the nearish future:

1. New-IM Notification
2. PUSH Messaging (sorta)
3. Advanced Censor
4. Applet Layout Overhaul (the current layout is fairly cryptic; I plan on using some recent know-how to completely awesometize it, but I plan on keeping everything a secret for now).
5. Avatar Support
6. User Status Support
7. IE9 Improvements
8. Advanced File Support

That list, of course, is somewhat nonexhaustive but it describes some of the big ones. It's worth noting that they are placed in order of priority, with first being the most likely to land and last the least likely.

Last edited by FreezeWarp; March 22, 2011 at 04:37:59 PM.
Old March 18, 2011, 03:08:24 AM
Giratina

This is sort of like those games where it's 5 days from release and already all the gaming magazines/sites are spamming about its sequel, but with less spam and a longer time from release.

Example: Call of Duty.

Last edited by Jaredvcxz; March 18, 2011 at 03:12:47 AM.