Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing > Role-Playing: Sign-Ups and Characters

Notices

Search this Thread
Old February 23, 2013, 07:49:47 PM
Kyurem

Default That New Rescue Team (PMD style RP, sign-ups)

(as much as I hate to start off an RP with such little story, that's sort of what I'm doing)

So basically, it's pretty much like PMD - you've all started a rescue team in the town of Gladeleaf for no apparent reason (although your characters must have had motives) and you've heard rumors of the Legendary Pokémon Ho-oh and Lugia having gone rogue at the summit of a nearby mountain. As a rescue team, you feel driven to do something about it.

About the rules... well, you know what not to do. Although, I'm strongly encouraging you to be sociopathically violent against your enemies. This is probably gonna end up being more PG-13 than anything.

Character sheet    
Name:
Pokémon:
Age (human equivalent):
Alignment: (DnD style - guide - please no Evil characters)
Appearance:
Personality:
Background: (optional)

(I thought I'd mix things up a little with the alignment part; sorry if its confusing!)

My character    
Name: Alex
Pokémon: Sneasel (now that was a big surprise)
Age (human equivalent): 20
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Appearance: He's a tad taller than most Sneasels, at 3'1" (as opposed to 2'11"). His body is much darker than normal, and his claws are all scratched up.
Personality: Alex is the commanding type, and won't take crap from anyone. He's pretty narcissistic and extremely brutal, but he often has to eat his words when the other party members have to save him. Essentially a "glass cannon."
Old February 23, 2013, 08:26:01 PM
Haxorus

May I point out there's been several PMD style roleplays that haven't gone anywhere? I'd advise sticking with the current one, or finding a slightly different premise.
Old February 23, 2013, 08:30:16 PM
Kyurem

The current one? Implying that any RP at all is active at the moment?

Last edited by NismoZ; February 23, 2013 at 08:30:41 PM. Reason: *that
Old February 23, 2013, 09:43:50 PM
Landorus

Name: Teresa
Pokémon: Emolga
Age (human equivalent): 18
Alignment: Neutral Good
Appearance: She is the usual height and such as most Emolga, but instead of the pure black eyes that most Emolga seem to have, Teresa's eyes have a slight blue tint to them. She also wears a Def. Scarf that was a gift from her Mother a few years ago.
Personality: Teresa is kind and gentle, and tries her hardest to be as polite and helpful as she can. She also makes an effort to see both sides in any given situation, and avoids being biased to either side as much as she can. That doesn't mean she will go along with just anything, however, and if she DOES have strong feelings about something, she will almost always let it be known.

(Should we also list movesets, too?)

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; February 23, 2013 at 10:25:36 PM.
Old February 24, 2013, 05:32:22 AM
Kyurem

Accepted, and no, I think that'd make it a bit complicated.
Old February 28, 2013, 05:18:07 PM
Regigigas

Name: Ares
Pokemon: Zangoose
Alignment:Neutral
Appearance: Has the basic looks of a Zangoose except he has a large scar on his right eye his eyes are more orangey red he has a dark blue scarf wrapped around the top of his right forearm and a quick claw over one of his left hands claws
Personality: Ares has gone to the city to find a rescue team but not to join he let's teams recruit him for a small pay he then assists them complete their mission he usually excepts pay for any job even if the job is considered criminal. But if it is strongly disapproved by his conscious he will stand for what's right even if it means he might miss a meal he is quick whitted but also hot headed. Also he secretly loves sweets
Old February 28, 2013, 06:07:34 PM
Kyurem

Accepted.