Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Black and White 2 > Competitive Battling

Notices

Competitive Battling Locked due to the shutdown of Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection

Search this Thread
Old December 1, 2012, 11:58:20 PM

Default Competitive Battling Board Rules

This board is for the discussion of competitive battling, strategies, and general competitive knowledge. Note that this board is for discussion. To make actual battle requests in Pokémon Black/White 2, please go here: http://victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=10663

Here are a few more rules that must be followed:
  • Members may post comments and questions on Guide threads regarding Breeding, IVs, EVs, etc., but more simple questions should be taken to the General Discussion thread.
  • Spam will not be tolerated.
  • When in doubt of where to post, post on the Competitive General Discussion thread.

Pokémon of the Week
  • Pokémon of the Week (PotW) is a project led by both me and PhantomxTrainer. This project is open for all members to give suggestions.
  • Only PhantomxTrainer and I can make threads for the PotW (Members who regularly participate in giving suggestions in PotW threads, may be given this privilege).
  • Everyone is allowed to make suggestions of their original movesets for a Pokémon. I don’t want to see movesets that are exactly the same as the ones on Smogon.

Rate My Team
  • “Rate my Team” or RMTs for short are allowed to be made as threads, but if you want a single Pokémon to be critiqued, please take it to the Competitive General Discussion thread.
  • When rating a team and giving suggestions, constructive criticism is allowed, but flaming will not be tolerated.
  • Please make your RMTs with this format:
    Form of Movesets:    

Name of Pokemon @ Item
    Nature
    Ability
    EVs
    - Move 1
    - Move 2
    - Move 3
    - Move 4
    DESCRIPTION
  • RMT threads that ignore this format completely will be locked.

**Additional rules may be added in the future. I will make a post in the Competitive General Discussion Thread if they get updated.**

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; December 2, 2012 at 12:03:42 AM.