Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Black and White

Notices

Search this Thread
Old June 4, 2010, 03:58:19 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadcentruo View Post
What I would like is the ability to see EV's! I'm pretty sure someone already said that but it's an amazing idea.
It would make competitive training ten times easier.
PLEASE YES! It should be like:
Attack: 50 (32+18)
Defense: 64 (50+14)
etc.
Total Stat (Normal Stat + EV stats)

Last edited by Ningamer; June 4, 2010 at 03:58:40 AM.
Old June 6, 2010, 07:11:40 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightshade Darkrai View Post
People will kill a Magikarp 100,000 times for speed EVs. Trust me, someone will do it.
The thing is, you can only have 255 points in each EV slot and only 510 total Evs.
To make it useful, you would only have to beat 252 magikarps for best speed Evs. OR! Using the power items, you will only have to beat 51 or 52.
Old June 6, 2010, 07:19:26 AM
Floatzel

I know of the caps. I was just pointing out that people would hunt down and kill the useless thing over and over and over and was using exaggeration to highlight my point. My logic is that if people are willing to repeat that action 252 times a pop for any Pokemon they want to Speed train, then it can't be that hard to imagine that someone would be willing to train to Lv. 100 for a bonus of some sort.

Last edited by Nightshade Darkrai; June 6, 2010 at 07:20:24 AM.
Old June 6, 2010, 07:21:31 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightshade Darkrai View Post
I know of the caps. I was just pointing out that people would hunt down and kill the useless thing over and over and over and was using exaggeration to highlight my point. My logic is that if people are willing to repeat that action 252 times a pop for any Pokemon they want to Speed train, then it can't be that hard to imagine that someone would be willing to train to Lv. 100 for a bonus of some sort.
Beating 252 of one Pokemon =/= Training to level 100.

One of them you can do within a day or so. The other will take a while without rare candies.
Old June 18, 2010, 05:56:03 PM
Kyurem

I wanna see the Slots back in the Game Corner. I hate the new Game Corner. You actually have to play the game to get coins instead of buying htem o.e
I really want to see multiple save slots too
Old June 23, 2010, 02:59:19 PM
Joltik

I'll have to go with Customizable Trainers and having the Pokemon follow you again ;D
Old June 25, 2010, 10:44:29 AM
Zoroark

I just want the ability to turn of the Low HP Alarm. DINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDI NGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDING DONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDO NGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONG DINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDI NGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDING DONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDO NGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONG..... The bane of my existence.
Old July 20, 2010, 03:52:20 PM
Giratina

^This

At least it isn't as annoying as the first gen, where it was loud enough for a completely deaf person to hear it (no offense to any deaf people).
Old July 27, 2010, 07:11:32 PM
Servine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SergeiDragunov View Post
I just want the ability to turn of the Low HP Alarm. DINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDI NGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDING DONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDO NGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONG DINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDI NGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDING DONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDO NGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONGDINGDONG..... The bane of my existence.

LOL YES like in the RSE double gym leader im trying to listen to the music then i accidentally press the fight button but i hit my on team

so all i hear is

ding DONG DING DONG and im so mad im like WHY WONT IT STOP!

what i want

custom trainer
more tournament places like in colloseum and XD
better battle frontier

a choice where u can choose ur battle music from songs from previous games like in my hg in battling a trainer and listening to the bad theme.

and im like "ugh i want the kanto poke trainer"